0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the best/most stable bot for WoW WotLK 3.3.5

Since I'm not allowed to ask questions in the http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-emu-programs/ topic, hopefully I'm in the right place here.

After playing a bit on some private 3.3.5 servers, I was wondering what bot is working the best and the most stable, in your opinion. As far as I know there are 4 bots with each their drawbacks:

- WRobot: Seems to have very few profiles. Also still needs a paid subscription if I recall correctly
    - PiroxBot: According to some folks at CodeCeption, this should be one of the most stable bots. However, this bot uses waypoints and not pathfinding so in theory this bot could get stuck a lot faster. Also, this bot presses keybinds to attack and do stuff, so you can't minimize your game while botting
    - LazyBot: Also uses waypoints instead of pathfinding. Seems OK otherwise, but like WRobot, suffers a bit from few profiles available, especially the class/routine profiles
    - HonorBuddy: Uses pathfinding, however I read a lot of problems with the meshes.

For all things stated above: correct me if I'm wrong

So, say I'm looking for a bot which I can use to mine and herb stuff in Outland and Northrend, which one would be suited best in your opinion? I'm totally fine with making my own gathering profile, but I'm not so happy having to make an entire class rotation profile as well :P

What is the best/most stable bot for WoW WotLK 3.3.5
    liquidsnake1989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on guys, almost 200 views and no-one who can share their experience with one of these (or other) bots?

Beefkek's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use lazybot + pqr for the rotations. Make your own profiles for both its prty easy.

stoneharry's Avatar Moderator Harry

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    151/146
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by liquidsnake1989 View Post
    Come on guys, almost 200 views and no-one who can share their experience with one of these (or other) bots?
    Only 16 registered member views as I post this. I cannot remember how the views are determined; whether it includes every page hit regardless of if it is the same person or whether it includes guest non-registered traffic.

skeletonboy360's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrobot and PQR are amazing. Sorry wrobot is sub. Currently working on 70-80 questing profile

DragonfireEX402's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR is great. I still use it from time to time and have managed to make leveling rotations to make leveling less of a chore. I also twink with it sometimes.