Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you recommend botting to a newbie?

Looking into zzukbot. I just need the money in order to keep the lights on in my house for my family. I have used Runescape bots just before the botpocalypse and ended up losing money so I'm afraid to try again.

Can I make decent money (at least $3 a day) from running the bot and selling the gold or is the market saturated / bot not efficient enough?

Thank you kindly!

Would you recommend botting to a newbie?
    SK Bot's Avatar Banned Hack Overlord CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/83
    Trade Feedback
    9 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience, You probably won't even be able to make $2 a day.
    Unless you plan on selling the whole account / character later on. And even then its a maybe.

3. Thanks Ashoran (1 members gave Thanks to SK Bot for this useful post)
    miketh2005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone PMed me:

Don't listen to the guy in your thread, he has zero idea what he's talking about. 100 gold sells for $5 on Elysium alone and my bot clears this in less than 4 hours. Bulk buyers come in packs and they always have a demand. The servers have tens of thousands of people... so I don't know what he is talking about. I personally run 3 bots on a VM and get 90 gold or so per hour. That's close to $5 in one hour... I didn't want to be rude and post in the thread but please don't let him mislead you. The market is booming.

krycess's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    6/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miketh2005 View Post
    Looking into zzukbot. I just need the money in order to keep the lights on in my house for my family. I have used Runescape bots just before the botpocalypse and ended up losing money so I'm afraid to try again.

Can I make decent money (at least $3 a day) from running the bot and selling the gold or is the market saturated / bot not efficient enough?

Thank you kindly!
    What kind of newbie are we talking about here?
    Do you have any experience with the 1.12 patch?

I think it makes sense to know the game world before you expect to be able to effectively and efficiently churn out some nickles and dimes.
    It is entirely possible to do what you are describing but depends heavily on knowing your environment and who your friends are.

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Krycess makes a fair point, i've botted both and they're two completly diffferent kettles of fish. Rs could still be botted to this day but nowhere as easy as it once was, you'd just imo focus more on osrs instead of rs3.

The problem with elysium is you're going to run into bans just for the pure volume of players around, i cant really see how you'd keep accounts alive for any length of time with pure farming and reports. As the guy in your pm said though, the otherside of it is its booming because of the volume of players so if you found your market, with trial and error you could make it.

Give it a shot anyway, i suppose you;'e got nothing to lose in trying.

Grimmfang's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Botting actually works great on Elysium! I have about 600 hours botted there using BetterBot, a program we just announced today. (Shameless self plug! :P)

I don't know any specifics of selling gold but I do know you can get a few hundred dollars per level 60 you sell. Which, if completely botted can be a fairly nice income stream.

Anyways I'll be posting it around the forums for the next week or so because I'm in need of some beta testers before I release it to the public! I think it is very relevant to what people on this forum are interested in

Last edited by Grimmfang; 02-25-2017 at 12:10 AM.