Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stay away from Elysium if you seek a Vanilla experience.

I am posting this on behalf of several friends, who were first banned due to the GM suspected they did something with gold, which was inaccurate.

They were then un-banned, days later another ban came in stating the same thing as the first ban. This was however not the case, the case was because the accounts had different IP addresses. Remember that not everyone has a Static IP with their ISP, that wasn't the case however. They used a VPN which millions of internet users do daily, it doesn't mean they are hiding from something, it can be to receive a better latency or download files etc. The GM came up with a load of crap, that my friends had lied to the GM three times. YES, he meant all friends even though the friend who had the highest level was the only one who had spoken to a GM and been completely honest.

Here is the deal, they were banned because the GM suspected account sharing and my friends admitted to it but it wasn't to the extent where they would have a player advantage, the highest character wasn't even level 60 yet and it had been almost a month. Several users who were some of the first level 60 had openly admitted to sharing account, they did not know this was against the rules. Guess what the response was from the GM. "It should be obvious to look on the forums when registering to play"

It's laughable seeing how their forum isn't populated. Far from every user read the forums.

The deal here that they did wrong, if you look at other servers when creating game accounts you have to read through the terms of agreement. There is no such thing on Elysium, because to them it's obvious that all players read the forums. I think everyone can agree here that they are doing things wrong and it's going to bury their reputation. If they even have one to begin with, their Russian realm is completely dead.

That's not all, anyone who comes with a valid argument gets ignored and banned. Because they think they are always right, that make one doubt if there is actually adults running the server. After all, this is internet and if an operator cannot handle critique and valid arguments, it's a big chance you can get banned randomly for doing nothing wrong. There is tons of users on Elysium who has gone through it, they banned the friends too a first time and then admitted that they did wrong. This time they won't change, and one of the reasons behind that, which one of the friends believe is because he made a statement which blamed the developers for launching a server where they claim a whole lot of things and yet it's worse than the competition.

One should not get banned permanently when one did not know there was any rules against it. 98% of the populated servers has a terms of agreement upon registering a game account, when you register an account on eBay to buy items, the terms of conditions are also clearly visible.

I suggest everyone stay clear of that server, they have so many bugs and bosses aren't even done, it's clear that they launched the realm without putting any effort into it. Just blatantly false marketing their realm. It shouldn't be that many bugs seeing as they have had a Russian realm since before, the bosses are so easy it's a laugh.

I am posting this here to warn others, they have 1x rates and leveling as you know takes days, I am sure there are other servers who can accommodate better.

Stay away from Elysium if you seek a Vanilla experience.
    slook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    minimi. cry somewhere else
    you are not a wow player, just a random wannebe. u have no clue about wow