0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need someone assist me with TrueWoWs' retail transfer

So this is going to be a long shot but I'd thought I'd try before paying for the level 100 boost. But I'm looking for someone with a level 100 Gnome Mage to assist in getting a retail transfer on the private server TrueWow.

They allow you to have a level 100 character on retail and will build you a level 60 on their server without leveling up. Just trying to bypass all the leveling if I can to do a bit of raiding with friends.

Here are the base guidelines on what is required (TrueWoW ? Retail Transfer Guide)
    So essentially taking a picture of your character in front of their website, then just a picture of you logged in on the blizz website. Nothing intrusive nor information regarding.

Apologize if this is against the rules to ask for this, read through and didn't find anything regarding this. If possible I can pay a little reward for this I have $60 in my steam account you can pick anything you want to be gifted to you (I would just use this money for the boost, but you can't put it back in an account).

PM me if you have any questions or would like to help out.

Need someone assist me with TrueWoWs' retail transfer
    SCR34M1NG G047's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a level 100 mage on retail, but it's human not a gnome. If you're interested...

PM me with the information regarding how you want to do this. I will be checking in frequently. If you would rather, just give me your steam name so I can contact you that way in a PM.
    Last edited by SCR34M1NG G047; 11-16-2016 at 06:04 PM.