0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Remedy WoW Arena Pass Realm

Hello, i have been playing remedy-wow for a couple of days and i have been overwhelmed with nostalgia cause this realm reminds me so much of AT, the pvp is so good, pathing is perfect ofc there is some bugs here and there but its all being fixed almost instantly as they are reported, they have so many cool features such as Solo q npc, team finder npc, template (npc that gives u all gear gem reforge enchant talents glyphs so ur rdy to do arenas instantly) cross faction bgs, xmog for 2s / 3s rating the end game gear is ruthless and its FREE for everyone, no pay 2 win the only thing u can donate for is mounts / elite status (that gives u some small features like free fac changes, teleport command and more) it is a really cool private server that has ALOT of potential to become a really competitive realm so i highly encourage you to try it out. the realm is patch 4.3.4 Their website is Remedy Arena pass teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3X...ature=youtu.be

Remedy WoW Arena Pass Realm