Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Come join me on Vengeance WoW for TBC (2.4.3)

Edit: I know there is a server listing forum section for private servers, but I'm not involved with Vengeance WoW and I'm simply looking to get Owned Core members playing together.

I'm not affiliated with Vengeance WoW in any way, but I've recently started playing there and I'm hoping to recruit more players for the server's benefit.

The TBC private server environment is in a bit of turmoil at the moment with the delay and letdown of the much hyped PlayTBC and the simultaneous shutdown of Nostalrius.

Vengeance WoW then came to the rescue with an enticing instant level 58 offering (which is still available - you can get 2 level 58 chars per account using the codes "instant58" and "nostalrius" respectively when speaking to the NPC in your starting zone).

The server is not perfect, I'll be the first to admit that. Only Karazhan is released for now (maybe that's a good thing though) and I think T5 content will take a while to come out. There are a fair amount of bugs although I'm level 65 and haven't found any significantly interfering with my gameplay yet.

If you are bored, want to play with other OwnedCore members, and looking to level in Outlands for the fun of it and maybe experience T4 progression then:

I'll give 300 gold plus 4 netherweave bags to anyone that rolls Alliance and hits level 62. Just send me a PM on here with your char name and I'll mail it to you.

https://www.vengeancewow.com/
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 04-30-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Come join me on Vengeance WoW for TBC (2.4.3)
  2. Thanks hackerlol (1 members gave Thanks to Unholyshaman for this useful post)