38/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kronos 7x exp?

Anyone planning on playing for the exp boost month?

Kronos 7x exp?
    kennygje's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give it a go to see how far I get. Probably won't stick around though, I'm getting sick of vanilla tbh.

I made my character and progressed outside of the starting area earlier today, as I imagine they might get quite crowded.

Q: What time will the event start?
    A: The option to change experience rate will be live at 7:00PM Server Time on Friday, February 19th (GMT+1), and will end on March 28th

Q: How do I enable the additional experience?
    A: When you log into the game, you can do the following command: .experience X (X being any number between 1-7)

Q: I’m coming from a different Vanilla project, what do I need to know?
    A: Other similar Vanilla projects have edited the client file on their client in order to prevent players from playing on different servers. To fix this, please go to this thread and follow the steps http://forum.twinstar.cz/showthread....-other-servers

Q: What about twinks?
    A: You can turn off the experience gain, just like you can right now .experience off.

Q: Does the bonus experience also apply to quest/dungeon mobs etc..?
    A: This is a blanket XP increase, so any way/shape/form you earn experience.

Q: I’m a hunter, is there anything I specifically need to know about how this experience boost effects me?
    A: You and your pet will receive the same level of experience throughout the leveling process. However, once your hunter reaches 60, your experience rate will drop back to 1x automatically and your pet will only continue to gain experience at a 1x rate.
    source

element19090's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be honest this might be the nudge to get me to 60. I have a 38 on Nost but the 1x leveling is soooo brutal and I am someone who did it once back in the day and never did it again on an alt haha. I will most likely stick around. so far there are 780 Horde online and 959 Alliance online. Worth checking out for people wanting a quicker leveling experience with superb scripting.