Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worldofcorecraft.com going to be the best scripted tbc server ever opened.

Any decent 2.4.3 private servers out there?
    f2dx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm also farming instances on feenix wow, looking for a partner to speed things up. Pm me if interested alliance or horde got chars on both

T47Bv58rMc's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT: Found this one, and I'm about to verify it:

http://www.deathsoft.com/forum/index...download&id=67

EDIT#2: it does not work with my md5.

Still can't find a WEH download anywhere. Does anyone have a reliable URL for the version that works with 2.4.3?
    Last edited by T47Bv58rMc; 06-16-2013 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Found the file I was looking for.

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T47Bv58rMc View Post
    EDIT: Found this one, and I'm about to verify it:

http://www.deathsoft.com/forum/index...download&id=67

EDIT#2: it does not work with my md5.

Still can't find a WEH download anywhere. Does anyone have a reliable URL for the version that works with 2.4.3?
    Here you go, this is the one that I used when I used to play on 2.4.3 WoWEmuHacker 3.3.5a - Download from 4shared

If you can't get it to work with your wow client, delete the wow.exe application file and use this one instead Wow exe - Download from 4shared
    Last edited by Unholyshaman; 06-16-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +2 rep and some coins!

Thanks it works awesome. I just wanna hit 70 so I can goof around in raids and stuff.

Stingray88's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've checked out all the suggestions on this page... but none of them seem to be what I'm looking for.

Does anyone have suggestions for TBC servers that are entirely blizzlike? No increased xp rates, gold rates. No instant levels. No donation/voting rewards.

All I've ever found is Valkyrie for Vanilla WoW which seems to match what I'm looking for... but I can't find anything for TBC. It seems like every other server has voting and donation rewards... and I know why those exist, to support the server... but honestly that ruins the game for me.

I can accept a server that has higher xp rates as long as myself and my friends can turn it down to regular leveling speed.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stingray88 View Post
    I can accept a server that has higher xp rates as long as myself and my friends can turn it down to regular leveling speed.
    Feenix lets you turn down the xp lvl rates in your panel to 1x.

The Archangel realm is the TBC realm on Feenix. In retrospect it would have been better to go 1x so I would have earned enough gold and gear to get my toon ready for level 70 activity. I still have a cloak with 4 stam on it at lvl 70. LOL

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T47Bv58rMc View Post
    Feenix lets you turn down the xp lvl rates in your panel to 1x.

The Archangel realm is the TBC realm on Feenix. In retrospect it would have been better to go 1x so I would have earned enough gold and gear to get my toon ready for level 70 activity. I still have a cloak with 4 stam on it at lvl 70. LOL
    What I found best while leveling on Feenix, was to absolutely hunt down all world chests. Every single time I was near a humanoid camp I would look for a chest. Plenty of gear from them, but more importantly TONS of potions which are an excellent help when leveling. Lots of vendor fodder too.

brunetul's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Risewow.com medium rate private server 2.4.3
    Good Development Team
    Good Gm-s and friendly
    Nice population
    Teleporter, Without Bugs, or LAG ! join now

bone91's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quit that laggy, buggy shithole Feenix for good and spend most of my time on Nextgen-WoW now since the skill level is pretty ****ing high and Woundman streamed on there about a month ago.
    Even he got shit on and had 1.6k maxrating haha.

Radixert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been playing on Croggeserver for a year new. It recently started with instant 58 but you can still level from 1 if you want too, only experienced 4 bugged quests that were from 1-70.
    All instances & raids are working. They recently got the core files from a server that got shut down (TruWoW) and have implemented that core into their own. They also offer 2.0x leveling from voting. (2 votes = 3 hours of 2.0x leveling) They've also started transfering characters from other realms(Blizz & private) as a way to get the population up. Only downside with the server is low population.http://wow.crogge.com/

Infinitude's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Radixert View Post
    I have been playing on Croggeserver for a year new. It recently started with instant 58 but you can still level from 1 if you want too, only experienced 4 bugged quests that were from 1-70.
    All instances & raids are working. They recently got the core files from a server that got shut down (TruWoW) and have implemented that core into their own. They also offer 2.0x leveling from voting. (2 votes = 3 hours of 2.0x leveling) They've also started transfering characters from other realms(Blizz & private) as a way to get the population up. Only downside with the server is low population.http://wow.crogge.com/
    I've heard that Crogge is riddled with bugs and broken mechanics according to people who have played there (most of the flak has come from the Corecraft forum, by the way).

Radixert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Infinitude View Post
    I've heard that Crogge is riddled with bugs and broken mechanics according to people who have played there (most of the flak has come from the Corecraft forum, by the way).
    That was probably the case few years back when the server just started, blew up to 1.5k players in an incomplete stage which probably gives it bad rep. I haven't noticed anything of cept from things like fawn critters in the barrens that aren't scripted... To each their own I guess. Since they've merged the server core from Tru-wow to their own they essentially have the works of two blizz-like TBC servers both with 5+ years uptime. I came from Tru-wow, which unfortunately died from low pop

If you've got any questions head over to the forums, you'll probably get answers straight from the admin.

bone91's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crogge got like 200 at a lucky peak now and that's split up into PvE, PvP and whatnot.
    I bothered checking it out but was instantly turned off by their false promises and bugs. So was everyone else on the Corecraft forums who wanted to play there to skip time until CC release

Radixert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badmouthing

Originally Posted by bone91 View Post
    Crogge got like 200 at a lucky peak now and that's split up into PvE, PvP and whatnot.
    I bothered checking it out but was instantly turned off by their false promises and bugs. So was everyone else on the Corecraft forums who wanted to play there to skip time until CC release
    Can you show me the to these posts on their forum you're refering to?

Twinstar is dead.
    Feenix is too bugged.
    Go play on Hellground while waiting for WorldofCorecraft
    I quit that laggy, buggy shithole Feenix for good and spend most of my time on Nextgen-WoW now since the skill level is pretty ****ing high and Woundman streamed on there about a month ago.
    Even he got shit on and had 1.6k maxrating haha.
    Seeing as Hellground is a Polish server, the majority (or at least a large portion) of its players are Polish. Do you know how large the English-speaking population on Hellground is?
    Thanks, but no thanks. I've tried Excalibur, and I don't like the server nor the community (especially the gimmick in which you can receive a high-end item at level 70, as long as it's not a legendary or a weapon item, not to mention people who ran about in legendary items they did donate for, who didn't know how to play their class). I played there with two of my friends, and we really don't want to revisit those days. I've made the choice to play on Corecraft when it's released.

P.S. While anecdotal (and coming from my friends, not my own experience), they stated that they slaughtered the Battle for Mount Hyjal as the bosses had post-nerf health and damage, not to mention the number of bugs they saw there (e.g. Archimonde's flames not dealing any damage).
    Feenix is more quantity than it is quality. They have a large population, I'll give them that, but its scripting is sub-par and glaringly obvious bugs that were present since the launch of the 'new' Archangel server still haven't been fixed. Plus Athairne is an ignorant and arrogant cretin of a person. I have played there for over a year, and it's definitely not great at all.
    Are you two officials from corecraft? You've been badmouthing all servers except corecraft, I doubt you've even taken time to look at these server. I find it slightly bothering that you're trying to use a thread on Ownedcore as advertisement for corecraft, regardless of your status within it's hierarchy. Cut some slack to the other server trying to make it. Competition is what drives us forward, no?
    Last edited by Radixert; 07-30-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast