Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the moment am I working on an unique idea. (Thanks to old people from an old server for making most of the core. Some edits did I made on it.)
    The idea is simple actually. The server I want to be hosted will be a server where everyone is a GameMaster and can spawn objects/npc. But before you can do that do you need to buy a land somewhere in the world. Only you can then build on your own land and no one else.
    If you are out your land can't you use your custom spells that you learned and can't you place npc/objects too. So no one can ruin a place from a player.
    So far I got the whole system running beside some improvements/fixes that happens now sometimes.

Short said. Its a server where everyone is a Game Master and create their own places without ruining the places of others because of a system that allows you to buy land.

What I'm looking for is a host who can keep this running 24/7 instead of me. I can only keep it up for around 18 hours a day.
    The person who likes to host this will get admin status on server and website. So far I don't have plans on donations but if you like to have that as host can we enable a system for it and will you get 100% of it.

Contact me through MSN:
    [email protected]

Thanks for reading and I hope someone likes to host this.
    So far I have already 10 people on the server in one day. Mainly friends are they.

Looking for a host or offering?
    sgtmas2006's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I am looking to bring back my old server KillerWoW.

Needs to make it non-hamachi for mai (FAILED at it 9 times... >.<)
    Running on Arcemu - 3.3.5
    Host will get 100% Donations to keep up server/site
    And host will get Admin on server.

Needs to be able to keep 50 people no lag.
    And Needs to make it so I can remotely access DB.

Contact me:
    [email protected] -Emails.
    PMs.
    [email protected] -MSN.

(Still looking for a host.)
    Thanks,
    -Dot
    Last edited by sgtmas2006; 07-11-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Forgot contact >.<

sve3nn's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello , currently i am looking for a host to bring on my server . "Casper Gaming"

Server using MaNGOS.
    Supports 3.3.5 patch.
    IT will be an MidRate server.

The host will recieve 60% of donations and admin(lol..).
    Needs to have 2GB+ Ram , an dual core processor + .

contact me at : [email protected]

obay's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to Cocchin Our primary aim is to offer the best value Hosting servers on the internet whilst not compromising quality of hardware or support. Cocchin offers low cost web hosting in London
    Cocchin.com is now doing low cost domain services from only £5.75 per year.
    This offer won't last forever get in now! Click here
    check out our reseller packages! Click here
    To claim your 90% visit here
    * We offer near instant account activation on all PayPal payments.
    * We promise a 99.5% uptime guarantee.
    * We always try and keep our load at 0.99 or less.
    * Cocchin is on a 100mb port, Fast connection
    Here are the packages:

Bronze Hosting
    1GB disk space
    25GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited features

£1.99 Monthly
    £5.97 Quarterly
    £11.94 Semi-Annually
    £23.88 Annually
    Order now!

Silver Hosting
    2GB Disk space
    35GB bandwidth
    Unlimited features.

£2.99 Monthly
    £8.97 Quarterly
    £17.94 Semi-Annually
    £35.88 Annually
    Order now!

Gold Hosting (Best Plan!)
    4GB disk space
    50GB bandwidth
    Unlimited features

*If you pay quarterly you get a free .com domain... exempt from offer.

£4.99 Monthly
    £14.97 Quarterly
    £29.94 Semi-Annually
    £59.88 Annually
    Order now!

What do our customers say about us?
    Mark Campton
    “I own several businesses online and was using several web hosting services of which none where giving me the results I needed to keep my sites running smoothly. Cocchin was introduced to me by a business associate of mine who was a bit tired of hearing my complaints about the current hosting companies I was using. It took a little work to switch everything over once I decided to give Cocchin a try, but after several months I realized that this was the company for me. Very fast connections and loads and not a single problem with crashing which use to happen a lot with the other hosting companies I used. My businesses need solid support, and Cocchin gives them just that”

Ryan Fulton

“Cocchin went well past what i was expecting, i have tried various hosting companies, some from search engines, some from recommendations and none have exceeded what I found with Cocchin.
    The value for money exceeded that of other websites that offer services for the same price, which was one of the main reasons I came to Cocchin, the services you get in comparison to what you pay and this was potentially the top site in terms of what I just mentioned.

The support I received from Cocchin's live support i thought was remarkable. The speed of the support along with very accurate and helpful feedback from the support team just made me lean towards Cocchin even more.

Overall I was exceptionally pleased with the services, value for money and support received from Cocchin which is what made me invest more money into them and purchase a more desirable plan that helped me accommodate for my growing needs.”

Jordan Brown

“This is absolutely brilliant, the up time is 100%, it has not crashed and I really get more then my money’s worth, I recommend it to anyone, it’s exceptional! 5 stars”
    I hope you will all take advantage of this great offer! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at your convenience.
    Many thanks,
    Cocchin.com

mcsweeney63z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dedicated server looking for offers

I currently have a dedicated server that isn't being used.

This is for established servers only

Core2duo 2.3ghz
    2gb ram
    160hd
    100Mbps port

BEFORE APPLYING READ THIS
    • No start up projects
    • Your server must currently be up
    • You must currently be collecting donations
    • Must be willing to discuss payment or donations cut with me.

Server has room to upgrade in the future! Please send all Offers to [email protected] Or reply here.
    Last edited by mcsweeney63z; 07-12-2010 at 04:04 PM.

Hellgawd's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking for a dedicated server (24/7 uptime, powerful enough core to run an emulator. Doesn't need massive bandwidth, but room for upgrades would be nice.) that can host an in-development project that will develop into a public WoW server. More details about the project and server can be given over MSN or Private Message. As our project / server will be setting an example as a completely donation-free server, there will not be any cut in donations available to the server hoster. However, ad revenue on the website will be available to provide for upgrades as well as slight financial support. Once again, you can contact me for more information.
    Thank you,
    Hellgawd
    As an added note, all hosts will be required to sign and then scan/fax a NDA as well as a Hosting Contract; basically so we do not get screwed over. Nothing major.

mcsweeney63z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sponsored Web hosting for Any site.

I currently have 5 spots open for Onshore or offshore web hosting.

All plans have unlimited bandwidth and can vary in disk space (over 3gb)

I would really like to get a established sites but startups are welcome.

Please feel free to contact me at mcsweeney63z[at]hotmail[dot]com
    Looking for cheap web hosting? come check out x13-hosting.org! we offer plans starting at $3! Use the Coupon MMOWNED and get 50% your first month!!

Casmida's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are searching for a Trinity Core compiler. We tried hosting on a 64bit windows computer, but visual basic just sucks HARDCORE on 64 bit and I tried everything to try to get it to work and no succes.

We are looking for someone that KNOWS how to RUN AND COMPILE a trinity server on 32 or 64 bit systems!

All in a nutshell. Searching for someone with knowledge of Trinity Core compiling. Ability to compile our scripts we send to you into the core.

You will be given Admin. DB access. and possibly much more, depending on how well the server turns out.

Here are our plans.

We are a PvP/Blizz Like Funserver.

We have a mall already, (old dbc files) Custom areas, custom raids, custom gear. Scripted bosses with c++...

Hiring skilled staff. No half ass dead-beats.

By helping us host the server and compile you will be able to create your own ingame things. Of course, you are not able to do whatever you want.

You are an admin yes. But, you are still subjected to listen to the owner and I, you are able to have an equal say as us, and in same power.

You will be interviewed so we know you're the material we're searching for. We don't want some 14 year old saying they can host and compile and us get ****ed over, ya' know?

We ask you to be 16+, mature, and responsible when needed.

Know how to have fun.

Most importantly...Know how to compile and host! That will be your primary job! (Also if you know how to c++ by hand that will be greatly appreciated. Could always use more scripters.)

Owner: [email protected]

Co-Owner: [email protected]

Add us on MSN messenger. Do not add us on Yahoo messenger.

Forums: Clashing Titans Forum

JJackster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a host for a World of Warcraft Pre-tbc / Vanilla server.

Introduction:
    We want to recreate the classical World of Warcraft experience, the goal is to make everything as identical to the original World of Warcraft as possible. This is a big project, it will require a determined host who wants to use the opportunity.
    We want to give players a server they can rely on, so that nothing will ruin their back in time experience with the game.

Specifications:
    -Server supporting World of Warcraft Patch 1.12.1.
    -Server with fully scripted bosses and Npcs
    -Server with stable core
    -Server as identical to the original Vanilla World of Warcraft as possible

Information:
    To create the back in time experience, players will start off at standard level 1, and will level themselves up to maximum level of 60. Along the way, players can make tickets to reliable Gamemaster who will adress to the problem, players can receive services that are considered "normal" World of Warcraft services. The rates will be normal (the reason for this is again to make everything as close to the original as possiblem, that's what the project is all about, giving the back in time experience). All the original World of Warcraft game features will be available to the player, we have chosen not to add custom items / features (at the moment).

Idea.

Blizzard stated that they did not have any plans on making a pre-tbc/vanilla themselves. Many World of Warcraft players prefer the original game to the inferior expansions, the goal with this project is also to see if making a successfull vanilla version is even possible, and if players will even be satisfied with a completely classic World of Warcraft server.

Last words.
    Again, a project like this will require alot of determinance. Even if you're not interested in our request for a host, I hope this post can inspire you to make that successfull vanilla experience, and bring back hopefull memories.

If you're interested, you can PM me here on MMOwned.

Thank you for your time.

sgtmas2006's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a host for Destruction-WoW, We have everything ready to go live, Last host crapped out on us.

Hosts will get 100% Donations.
    Sooner we get a host, Sooner we go live.

iSciconWoWOwner's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scicon WoW is looking for a host.... you will have to complie the server...obviously host it 24/7 with non hamachi and a register page...i can do register page if needed...you get all donations..which will be alot trust me..add me on msn: [email protected] more info will be gived if needed on MSN MUST BE 3.3.5A
    Last edited by iSciconWoWOwner; 07-21-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: MUST BE 3.3.5A

jlidden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (Post Closed)
    Last edited by jlidden; 08-25-2010 at 07:02 AM.

wsting's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,i sell this dedicated server:
    AMD Opteron 1216
    2 x 2,4 GHz
    2 GB RAM
    2 x 250 GB HD Raid 1

It supports:
    TrinityCore: 120-160Players
    Arcemu: 120-140Players
    MaNGOS: 140-150 players

It has Windows Server 2008 with a domain included.

It can be yours per 70Eur/Month, or you can buy per 450$.

If you are interested, add me on MSN, [email protected]
    EDIT: The server its 24/7 and you can access with Remote Desktop (included with windows)

jborg's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VPS on Linux

Hi I've got a VPS on a linux OS which has 600mb RAM - 50GB HDD - 400GB Bandwidth

I'm not sure if that would suffice the req for running a small private server.

I don't really know anything about wow or how to set it up but you can use my VPS if you know how to setup all the things u need to run it, for a % of your donations so I can keep the server going.

I can always upgrade if you need more. But we'll see

Let me know if you're interested. [email protected]
    Last edited by jborg; 07-31-2010 at 06:24 PM.

ivind's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey i am offering a host running

Core 2 Duo E7200 2x2.53ghz (can be upgraded for a price)
    2 Gigs Ram (Can also be upgraded)
    24x7 online
    10mbps up, 100 down
    250GB HD

Can be customized to whatever emulator you want, as well as any OS (Windows Server 2008, Ubuntu, etc)

Offering it for 80US$ a month, which includes full remote access, including restarting.

Contact me at [email protected]

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    Last edited by ivind; 08-18-2010 at 05:57 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast