0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nerissyum - 1.12.1 FUN

I am pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for the Nerissyum Staff Team *- 1.12.1 Vanilla Fun realm

Nerissyum Openings;

Core Developer

LUA Developer

SQL Developer

Game Master

Forum Moderator

Information

Use proper grammar and punctuation

Information about yourself

Your interest in the position you're applying for

Why should we pick you over someone else

Previous experience, if any

Contact information

To apply, send your application to our email address at*[email protected]* or head over to our Application section*Applications - Nerissyum Community be descriptive, and include as much information as possible about yourself, your goals on*Nerissyum, previous experience, and so forth.

Kind Regards,

Nerissyum Team.

Staff Recruitment Thread!
    Northcraft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deleted.

Closed & Deleted.
    Last edited by Northcraft; 07-08-2017 at 07:27 AM.

xtechnique's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visionbase - classicwow

--editing--
    Last edited by xtechnique; 07-13-2017 at 07:06 AM.

DevDee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legion 7.2.5 Build (24461) Need Staff A$ap

Legion 7.2.5 Build (24461) Latest Content Mostly Working

Hi the names Dee

I am currently running private server in need of some help

Fix

- Some class spells not working correctly 70% of spells work mainly minor bugs should be easy to fix

-Not able to learn pvp spells

-some instance progress bar not setup

-other minor buggs (easy fix just time consuming)

other than that we are good to go.
    help with either of these things will secure you gm/admin spot depending on the difficulty of the task at hand.

server is setup public with dedicated dsn server running 24/7

you can contact me on this post or email me at [email protected] or Skype: dev dee
    Thank's in Advance

Soulkah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nethercrusade 3.3.5 - Instant 60

We are searching for Core (TC powered by Eluna) & SQL developers that have the ability to :

- Fix Broken spells (No DBC edits such as DMG, but actual core fixes)
    - Rewrite/Fix PvE content such as Bosses, Doodads, etc...
    - Develop custom content such as interactive quests, creatures, zones...

Do you own any of those abilities? Feel free to join us!

You can PM me on both Discord or Skype: Soulkah
    More information can be found on the website

Thank you,
    Kind Regards

cristianv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

As i mentioned in my latest thread :

Who are we ?
    We are a mid-size team of developers who wants to provide quality services in term of private servers.

What we will provide ?
    First phase which involved the survey is done. As expansion we will provide a first realm based on 3.3.5 version of client. The main idea of the realm is that will be progressive ( PvE & PvP, low/mid rates -> which will be chosen by the community ). Everything including professions, PvE, PvP and so on will evolve in the following way ( 3 phases ) : Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk.

Why ?
    There was a tight vote between these three options and I personally like the most.

What needs to be done ?
    Firstly, the server itself. We will need to polish everything to fully support Vanilla content and provide an unique experience. Also unique features will be added.
    Secondly, website. We will use latest technologies available, website will be created from scratch, using latest version of Laravel combined with AngularJS and Bootstrap.

What we need ?
    - C++ developer ( OOP skills are required )
    - SQL developer
    - Graphics Artist

Are you interested and want to contribute ?
    Leave me ( Christian28 ) a message on Discord App if you are interested in joining us as a staff member or simply with your opionions or your ideas which could make this project interesting.

As a final note there won't be P2W. Just WoW veterans who want to enjoy those 3 expansions again at a blizzlike standard.
    Looking forward for your messages. Stay tuned for the website and further announcements.

Thanks !

project-tirisfal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• What is exactly Project Tirisfal?
    Project Tirisfal is a progressive Wrath of the Lich King server created by a small team of developers in December 2016.
    Our goal is to provide the community with the opportunity to relive the old days of Northrend in an outstanding manner, both in terms of the quality of content (scripting, attention to detail, stability) and the suitability of our team (dedication, communication, transparency, love for the game).

The server is going to have PvE rulesets along with Blizzlike rates. Content release will start from 3.0.2 progressing through tiers all the way up to 3.3.5.
    The Project is currently in the Alpha state soon progressing to Closed Beta.

• What aspects differentiate us from other Projects?
    We are a dedicated team of developers with significant experience in the WoW emulation scene.
    Our Core has received over 1500 fixes so far. Check our changelogs [HERE] or head over to our [YouTube channel] to see some of the changes made. We are hoping to upload more videos in the near future.

The focus of our work is not only the in-game content. We have successfully created and tested a new infrastructure system to provide our players with top quality performance and reliability. A larger scale test is still required, which is scheduled to take place on a planned stress test. You can find more information about our new infrastructure [HERE].

We are trying to stay “under the radar” until more progress has been made. We have ambitions to create something remarkable, and for that we need not to rush things and take our time.

• We are recruiting:
    Core Developers – C++ knowledge, experience with TrinityCore required.
    Database Developers - SQL/SAI knowledge, experience with TrinityCore Database required.
    Community Managers
    Discord/Forum Moderators
    Video Editor
    Social Media Manager
    Graphic Designer
    Game Masters

• Contact Us
    Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via [Discord].
    If you would like to apply, please fill the application format over on our [forum].

Thank you for your interest.
    Project Tirisfal Team
    Last edited by project-tirisfal; 10-18-2017 at 08:14 PM.

vsuperman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dreadful-WoW

Dreadful-WoW is an upcoming custom, progressive WoTLK 3.3.5a server!

The idea of the server is to make it stand out. Customized, but balanced. Adding newer tiers, developing "patches", so it'll be worth your while to play aswell.

I'm currently in need of more people on this project.

What do we need?
    - Devs with experience with C++ and SQL, with experience with TrinityCore.

- Server Manager.

- GM's

- Testers

- PhP Devs.

It's currently in its early stages, but it's growing with a huge rate. It'll be a part of Lordpsyan's project - Realms of Warcraft (realmsofwarcraft.com)

If you want to hear more about the project, or want in - give me a notice!

You can either contact me on skype, or discord.

Discord: chrismeistrum#1901

Have a nice day!

Mihnea Atudoroae's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello ! I am the owner of World of Warcraft the South Seas Project.We are a staff of 4 people till now and we are willing to expand our team.Those of you who are willing to join our ranks are waited here:Discord or PM me.We are an ambitious project looking for ambitious people and anyone is welcome among us.
    Also here is a list of what we want to achieve in our journey:
    -LEVEL CAP RAISED TO 85
    -OVER 16 ISLANDS AND UNDERWATER ZONES TO PLAY IN(Including Plunder isle,Tel'abim,Kul Tiras,Zandalar,Hiji,Kezan,Ny'alotha and the underwater zones Dellassar Reef,Darkcoil Chasm,Sailgrave,Viruganis Seamount and Stygian Expanse)
    -ALL LEGION ARTIFACT MODELS TO TRANSMOG
    -6 NEW DUNGEONS(Karazhan Crypts,Zandalari Catacombs,Fort Daer,Ozumat's Lair,Den of the Cold Eye,Captain Black's Ship)
    -3 NEW RAIDS(Temple of N'zoth,Emerald Nightmare and Nazjatar)
    -4 NEW SCENARIOS(Assault on Plunder Isle,The Dead Man's Isle,Gloom Isle and Battle on the South Seas)
    -PLAYER SHIP SYSTEM(Upon finish your faction's main scenario,you will be taken to your personal ship,which you can customize with custom objects)
    -ALL CRITTERS PETS SYSTEM(The questline from Hiji will allow you to have almost any critter as a pet)
    -2 SUBRACES:ICE TROLL AND BROKEN
    -8 NEW RACES(Ogre,Vrykul,Skeleton,Forest Troll,Worgen,Tuskarr,Naga,High elf)
    -FOLLOWER SYSTEM(Doing quests in the South Seas zones will earn you followers)
    -NEW ITEMS,QUESTS,MONSTERS AND REWARDS
    -AZSHARA CRATER BATTLEGROUND

Rodneyhey's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a look if you’re looking for low commitment GM fun on a lv.80 WOTLK 3.3.5a instant pvp realm!

Hello! We’re looking for members to our server staff as written in the title.
    We’re two friends who wants to have a fun server to play WOTLK PvP on and increase our knowledge regarding private servers and everything that comes with it.
    I am the owner, (Nickname Eisbear).

Right now we have a low end server running our (currently online) private realm, which is pretty nice.

We’re in the very start of creating our server, using repacks without source because of the lack of knowledge, time or motivation for scripting, using a repack seems like a good fit to have a fun and simple server.
    If we get someone with enough skills to start a private realm with source code repacks then we will. That is one of our goals.

We have enough knowledge to enable a site for the server and do some light database work, in-game commands aka GM related work and hosting.

We use Discord for our private realm, this is a must right now. Might make a forum later or just keep the Discord depending on feedback and effectiveness.

We’re looking for staff to many different positions, going for quite the big roster with low tier commitments on the lower tier ranks as it will be a server focusing on relations and GM-Player communication.
    This also means that you will have low tier commands, only the necessary ones required for your work.

I, Eisbear, has been a GM on several offline servers that I have created in the past, built a lot of fancy stuff and I’m quickly remembering everything I need to start doing some GM related work again. I’ve also been GM on a server called Zhyper-WoW.
    I’ve played a lot of 3.3.5a private servers and I know from a players view how important gm-player communications are.
    I wish for our team to be aware of that while keeping a good GM standard still.

If you’re interested or want more info, head over to our discord (link : Discord )

Thanks for your time and have a good rest of the day!

KilikYT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Server Info: Crypt WoW - Progressive Vanilla on 3.3.5 | BETA DETAILS

We need:

- Staff Members (People who wish to merge projects, CO. Owners, GMs)
    - Core Developer (mainly C++ knowledge required + some examples of your previous work)
    - Database Developer (someone who knows MySQL, specifically how to create queries and use GUIs such as Navicat or HeidiSQLl)
    - GFX/VFX Designer (someone who has knowledge with either PS editing or video software editing - we need a logo, banner & server trailer)

These positions are NOT paid.

If you're interested, please message me on Discord: Kilik#8271

Join the Server Discord: Discord

Veigh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inner-Realms, a 3.3.5a Wrath of the Lich King, private server project (Launching 23 February 2018)*is on the lookout for some new blood within the staff ranks.*

To join this staff team, you need to be bold, brave and a little bit crazy. The ability to read and write will be a bonus.*

In all seriousness, we're a fun loving, family orientated group of strongly motivated people, that are looking for people like us to help make this project work. This will be a blizzlike (we want it to be mostly bug free, we know it cannot be perfect) project, with progressive content release.*

Now lets get to the part this thread is really all about: What we're looking for...

We need the following staff members:

1. Game Master - A guy / girl who doesn't need to have any GM experience. You do need some player experience with this expansion, however.

2. A Developer - Someone well versed in the art of coding among other things. You need to be a volunteer, however.*

That's all folks....

Please be aware that all the positions mentioned above are strictly voluntary and that no compensation will be given for these positions.*

For more information about Inner-Realms feel free to visit our Website, Forums and Discord.

Forums:**Forums - Inner Realms - Community
    Discord:**Discord

Upon joining the Discord, feel free to talk to any of the Administrators online or the Owner himself.

Kind Regards,
    Inner-Realms Admin Team.

Veigh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inner-Realms, a 3.3.5a Wrath of the Lich King, private server project (Launching 23 February 2018)*is on the lookout for some new blood within the staff ranks.*

To join this staff team, you need to be bold, brave and a little bit crazy. The ability to read and write will be a bonus.*

In all seriousness, we're a fun loving, family orientated group of strongly motivated people, that are looking for people like us to help make this project work. This will be a blizzlike (we want it to be mostly bug free, we know it cannot be perfect) project, with progressive content release.*

Now lets get to the part this thread is really all about: What we're looking for...

We need the following staff members:

1. Forum Moderator - A guy / girl who doesn't need to have any Forum moderation experience. You do need to be able to read and write, however.

That's all folks....

Please be aware that all the positions mentioned above are strictly voluntary and that no compensation will be given for these positions.*

For more information about Inner-Realms feel free to visit our Website, Forums and Discord.

Forums:**Forums - Inner Realms - Community
    Discord:**Discord

Upon joining the Discord, feel free to talk to any of the Administrators online or the Owner himself.

Kind Regards,
    Inner-Realms Team.

TheVolibal23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NoName - Live your Dream

Dear friends, for my new World of Warcraft project I'm looking for interested people who want to start a new World of Warcraft project together.

You have an idea, but you lack the means to implement it?
    Then let me know

I would like to try a new, big, WoW server rausbringen and later maybe other projects.

Let's create something great together

For questions I am gladly available by PM

HUSKY BOOST's Avatar Banned 100% trusted CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/29
    Trade Feedback
    344 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    (sorry for offtopic) But i like it when people try to create something of their own and unique. I know that many people have a lot of great ideas for something. I wish you guys good luck. (i love Reznik Era project)