0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reliasn View Post
    Progressing well, but some features in EWT will stop working on 7.3, such as the "No memory write Lua Unlocker" available in the Background Mode. Getting EWT to work with 7.3 has proven to be easy so far, but bypassing all the protection that has been added is another story, since it's hard to find all the detection code that could have been added.
    As long as EWT can still allow addons like BadRotations to do their thing, then I personally do not care what you have to leave out.

The Free Lunch Is Over - Obfuscation is Coming
    Utimpro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bring to your attention WowT.exe / x32 ptatform. The file is not working, the version is not for launching, but only for analysis in IDA. Here obfuscation is removed.
    Version file is 7.3.0.24781.
    Don't complete Import table and Reloc table.
    Download WowT.exe x32 ptatform.exe from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    I await your comments.

3. Thanks exdeus (1 members gave Thanks to Utimpro for this useful post)
    Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progressing well, but some features in EWT will stop working on 7.3, such as the "No memory write Lua Unlocker" available in the Background Mode. Getting EWT to work with 7.3 has proven to be easy so far, but bypassing all the protection that has been added is another story, since it's hard to find all the detection code that could have been added.

Thanks, but don't get other people's expectations too high especially in times like this I may know "some" stuff, but all these recent protections in WoW are something new for me so I'm learning a lot from it. Better put your bets on those guys at other game hacking websites who already developed many tools to bypass Overwatch's protection

You will hopefully still allow the Network Features It is just fun to play with Network Packages

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So StarCraft Remastered came out today, even that game is obfuscated So yeah, they have a general-purpose packer now.

jh16's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/46
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay so I've been doing direct edits to the exe itself to allow custom data to be used. The way I've been finding the locations of the edits is through IDA Pro then editing within a hex editor. Since this was introduced, IDA Pro spits out useless stuff. Anyone have any suggestions? It would be very much appreciated.

danwins's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/62
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to do that you would need to unpack, edit and repack the exe. instead you'll need to do whatever you were doing before but patching memory at run-time.
    Last edited by danwins; 08-15-2017 at 11:07 PM.

lolp1's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    43/77
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, but don't get other people's expectations too high especially in times like this I may know "some" stuff, but all these recent protections in WoW are something new for me so I'm learning a lot from it. Better put your bets on those guys at other game hacking websites who already developed many tools to bypass Overwatch's protection
    It's not as bad as you think. It really is standard practice and well documented guidance to get by this sort of stuff. It's really just the same process as reversing Malware that attempts to hide it's self. It is scary when it's new, the same as learning the basics of game hacking was. When you dive a bit into it, it is not so bad.

ShasVa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No offence to reliasin, but I'm currently exploring other avenues. I tried playing with a multi-button mouse but it isn't the same. With apps like this I don't have to worry about or monitor so much. Hence I used them and will continue to do so until WoW is no longer profitable for Blizzard.

rail3r85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by king48488 View Post
    The obfuscation is not on live, ptr or beta macOS client!!!
    I belive soap on this rather than anyone else in ownedcore. He's the one who have only working macOS rotation bot available so if he says obfuscation is live on macOS then it is live on macOS.

Going to be interesting times to see if people can quickly go around the detection methods on 7.3.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, they just confirmed Aug 29th for the patch. Get all your hacking in now before most of that stuff goes away

aeo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    84/62
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    Yep, they just confirmed Aug 29th for the patch. Get all your hacking in now before most of that stuff goes away
    How much research have you actually put into the PTR in its current state? I'm just curious as to where you get this dooms day mentality from? The current PTR (24887) isn't even flagged for release yet so there no reliable proof these are even being implemented. Although, its probably a safe assumption that it will be. I'm curious as to which of these changes is so concerning to you that you feel it is the end of all wow applications?

13. Thanks lolp1 (1 members gave Thanks to aeo for this useful post)
    WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The poor Americans they can only bot till the 29th, we get 1 bonus day

charles420's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    25/119
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the passive bots will remain fine from a quick glance at it

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aeo View Post
    How much research have you actually put into the PTR in its current state? I'm just curious as to where you get this dooms day mentality from? The current PTR (24887) isn't even flagged for release yet so there no reliable proof these are even being implemented. Although, its probably a safe assumption that it will be. I'm curious as to which of these changes is so concerning to you that you feel it is the end of all wow applications?
    I've seen enough to have a strong suspicion that the current implementation of hacks (mainly hacks) including Lua unlockers are going away for good. That being said, I don't think it'll affect traditional bots or external tools but the internal guys might have to step up their game. I just think patching functions and DirectX hooks are going away which a lot of people really like for some reason.

/tar Doomsayer Torpedoes
    Would you like a pamphlet?

GHT's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    10/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    I've seen enough to have a strong suspicion that the current implementation of hacks (mainly hacks) including Lua unlockers are going away for good. That being said, I don't think it'll affect traditional bots or external tools but the internal guys might have to step up their game. I just think patching functions and DirectX hooks are going away which a lot of people really like for some reason.

/tar Doomsayer Torpedoes
    Would you like a pamphlet?
    I tested on the PTR and I can do everything I already could on Live with the exception of "live debugging".

18. Thanks Torpedoes (1 members gave Thanks to GHT for this useful post)
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast