Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Torpedoes - what IDE do you recommend for Node.js, because I am testing with Visual Studio Code [code.visualstudio.com] and it works well (for 1 file) but as soon as you referencing another file and want to right click on a variable and say "Go To Definition" it fails and doesn't go there.
    Coding without being able to quickly jumping with "go to definition" is painfully slow and annoying.

Writing Bots with Robot-js
    Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WiNiFiX View Post
    @Torpedoes - what IDE do you recommend for Node.js, because I am testing with Visual Studio Code [code.visualstudio.com] and it works well (for 1 file) but as soon as you referencing another file and want to right click on a variable and say "Go To Definition" it fails and doesn't go there.
    Coding without being able to quickly jumping with "go to definition" is painfully slow and annoying.
    I personally use Visual Studio and Sublime Text. I don't really use code jumping or "go to definition" but maybe you'll find the IDE's useful, I know the community edition of Visual Studio is free and supports a lot of cool Node.js development semantics.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    I personally use Visual Studio and Sublime Text. I don't really use code jumping or "go to definition" but maybe you'll find the IDE's useful, I know the community edition of Visual Studio is free and supports a lot of cool Node.js development semantics.
    Played around more with node its quite interesting, but hell of annoying initially, i couldn't find a bug in my code for 1 hour till I noticed i was missing '' around one of my requires
    I had var fs = require(fs); and it should have been var fs = require('fs');
    Boy oh boy do they need to fix their error's to be friendly like VS :P

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played around more with node its quite interesting, but hell of annoying initially, i couldn't find a bug in my code for 1 hour till I noticed i was missing '' around one of my requires
    I had var fs = require(fs); and it should have been var fs = require('fs');
    Boy oh boy do they need to fix their error's to be friendly like VS :P
    Yes, I do agree that it's a bit tough right now to start out and even debug code. But once you get into it, you'll find that it's actually quite nice. I suggest checking out node-inspector for debugging code, though not usually fast, it'll help you figure out what's going on. Furthermore, nothing beats console.log ha ha. For me I'm just treating node as though I'm writing a GPU shader :-P

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I do agree that it's a bit tough right now to start out and even debug code. But once you get into it, you'll find that it's actually quite nice. I suggest checking out node-inspector for debugging code, though not usually fast, it'll help you figure out what's going on. Furthermore, nothing beats console.log ha ha. For me I'm just treating node as though I'm writing a GPU shader :-P
    Where did you find your sources for memory reading / writing from node.js, because I can't find anything relating to it on the net, and your Memory.js doesn't explain much, like for starters what DLL (or whatever node calls it) is it using for memory reading.
    I did notice you have a C++ app that seems to do the reading from the memory, however can't find any obvious link in the *.js code to the c++ code.

In c# its clear that we using Kernel32.dll

PHP Code:
            [DllImport("kernel32.dll")]
            public static 
    extern IntPtr OpenProcess(int dwDesiredAccessbool bInheritHandleint dwProcessId);

[
    DllImport("kernel32.dll")]
            public static 
    extern bool ReadProcessMemory(int hProcesslong lpBaseAddressbyte[] lpBufferint dwSizeref int lpNumberOfBytesRead);

[
    DllImport("kernel32.dll"SetLastError true)]
            [return: 
    MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.Bool)]
            public static 
    extern bool WriteProcessMemory(int hProcesslong lpBaseAddressbyte[] lpBufferint nSizeout int lpNumberOfBytesWritten); 

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where did you find your sources for memory reading / writing from node.js, because I can't find anything relating to it on the net, and your Memory.js doesn't explain much, like for starters what DLL (or whatever node calls it) is it using for memory reading.
    I did notice you have a C++ app that seems to do the reading from the memory, however can't find any obvious link in the *.js code to the c++ code
    Hey, robot-js is just a wrapper around robot. In Node.js, native libraries are linked through external ".node" files which are imported via "require". On windows, these ".node" files are just DLL plugins. In this case, I provide precompiled versions for people to use. The appropriate version is automatically downloaded during installation. The "link" to the C++ code you're talking about is here.

For the native implementation of the memory class, see Memory.h and Memory.cc. Memory manipulation goes through several steps but ultimately ends up here, with the ReadProcessMemory system call. I hope this answers your question.

getrektucker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, this looks pretty neat. I'm new to game hacking (not programming in general though) so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Regarding fishing_bot.js: why do you go through the process of setting up a mouse over macro with a keyboard press "~" instead of simply clicking the mouse (as a mouse click is available via your API anyways)?
    Last edited by getrektucker; 05-24-2016 at 12:14 AM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by getrektucker View Post
    Hey, this looks pretty neat. I'm new to game hacking (not programming in general though) so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Regarding fishing_bot.js: why do you go through the process of setting up a mouse over macro with a keyboard press "~" instead of simply clicking the mouse (as a mouse click is available via your API anyways)?
    Does clicking the mouse work?

getrektucker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, I havn't run the code. I was just looking at the code examples and reading some stuff on the API. Just seemed weird to simulate a mouse click using the keyboard when there is a mouse click available in the API. Wasn't sure if there was a specific reason for that or not.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by getrektucker View Post
    I don't know, I havn't run the code. I was just looking at the code examples and reading some stuff on the API. Just seemed weird to simulate a mouse click using the keyboard when there is a mouse click available in the API. Wasn't sure if there was a specific reason for that or not.
    Honestly, it's because I didn't think of doing that :-P

These were mostly just for demo purposes only, the interact with mouse-over thing came from Wild-Catch, where that particular method is required to make background mode work. But in this instance, it may very well be unnecessary.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, it's because I didn't think of doing that :-P

These were mostly just for demo purposes only, the interact with mouse-over thing came from Wild-Catch, where that particular method is required to make background mode work. But in this instance, it may very well be unnecessary.
    Nope mouse clicking would not work because the code has no logic for world to screen and hence does not know where to click the mouse. The current code doesn't need this because he is setting the current target guid that the mouse is over to the fishing bobber and then using interact with target. If instead you clicked the mouse it would have to be over the bobber else there would be a new current target guid that overwrites the one you just set. Hopefully that makes sense I explained as well as I could .

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope mouse clicking would not work because the code has no logic for world to screen and hence does not know where to click the mouse. The current code doesn't need this because he is setting the current target guid that the mouse is over to the fishing bobber and then using interact with target. If instead you clicked the mouse it would have to be over the bobber else there would be a new current target guid that overwrites the one you just set. Hopefully that makes sense I explained as well as I could .
    Except I am setting the mouse over guid manually by writing to memory. Wouldn't simply right clicking the mouse work?

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except I am setting the mouse over guid manually by writing to memory. Wouldn't simply right clicking the mouse work?
    It will be nice if it works like that, but i doubt it, if i coded the system i would make it
    1. Read the xy cords of a click
    2. Find the mouse-over guid of the object im on
    3. call interact with target.

Maybe blizz does it another way, just test it :P let us know, trial accounts are free and you know how to make your bot right click, my c# code doesnt work so well in it :P

Frosttall's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well working with mouse clicking to interact with objects makes you rely on the viewport.

You would have to take into account whether the object is hidden by another object in front (not speaking about the fishing bobber but in general) and if the camera is facing the object (outside of viewport). Working with mouse actions gets quiet nasty the more you are trying to use it.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you a bad fish-botter if you position yourself incorrectly, you deserve to catch no fish.

Out of curiosity why doesn't blizz care if your write to the currenttargetGUID, surely that is something that should be picked up by warden, yet my bots have been doing it for years un-detected?
    Last edited by WiNiFiX; 05-26-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast