2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by karliky View Post
    @FunnybunnyJR Which bit field value did you use to get that kind of rendering where the WMO walls are ripped of?
    that effect has to do with the bitfield at 0xda0d08 (in the macOS 12340 client).

setting only bit at a time, lower than 29, in that field seems to yield the "xray" wmo effect, where it draws the inside on top of the outside. it also does some other crazy shit like draw the spirit healer, and only draw the current adt tile (or draw other tiles behind fog/sky etc.)

bit 30 gives a seemingly correct draw pass, except for the sky. [26-29] and 30 will cancel each other out, giving mostly a black screen.

looks like it has something to do with depth testing or the order of render passes. I don't know how to find it in other client versions, and the version I was looking at there isn't a direct reference to it.

EDIT: updated my cycript snippet with some fieldnames for the World::s_enables bitfield. i think these persist into recent client versions, but id have to check. its pretty easy to find this field, as it's initialized in World::Initialize(). I find this function by finding "*.wfx" filenames. Either World::Initialize or a function called by World::Initialize loads a bunch of those files.
    Last edited by FunnybunnyJR; 07-17-2017 at 09:46 PM.

Screenshot Thread
    culino2's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    139/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A screenshot from the dead projects graveyard, an advanced WoW Alpha sandbox that I have never finished, basic stuff like multiplayer, inspecting, summoning players/mobs, show taxi map etc. was working. I also set almost all instance area triggers to the proper instance targets and added a sql lite database to spawn some npcs, save characters and everything else you would do with a database.
    In the end it was too much time consuming/pointless.

karliky's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    culino2 Is it WoW Alpha? Are you going to release it on GitHub?
    The ultimate Machinima tool -> Bugcraft Studio https://noggaholic.github.io

Thanks G/R
    139/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is, wanted to give a way to show more of it's features (mounts, trade window, taxi map etc.), however most stuff isn't done. Character creation wasn't working yet, that's why the characters look the same, I just copied them in the DB. Not sure yet if I'll hand out the source.
    Last edited by culino2; 07-20-2017 at 05:24 PM.

murmir's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PixieStream

Wrote a streaming protocol of sorts in lua/js to stream any sort of data from wow to an external process via pixels - no memory edits/lua unlockers, purely whats available in wow. Pretty fast too, works out at about 30kb/s and no noticeable frame drops.

Top left of gif you can see the pixie transmission bar (streaming a large table of dummy lorem ipsum data multiple times):

Fire and forget api, done via double ended queue, tables are converted to a json string before transmission:

Would be happy to open this up to contributions on a GH repo if anyone wants to help me improve the spec. Pretty easy to write the receiver in most languages, have only done a JS version myself though. The lua code is just a module that can be used in any project and accessed globally via PixieStream.

Am currently working on adding in some control logic based around GetFrameRate() that tells the receiver and also the transmission bar how fast to transfer, the better your fps the faster it transmits but still works just as well on lower fps etc.
    Last edited by murmir; 09-04-2017 at 10:26 AM.

6. Thanks culino2, NotJuJuBoSc, buschaffe, Corthezz, akspa420, -Ryuk-, WowVendor, Frosttall, Evansbee, Thornsworth, ChrisIsMe (11 members gave Thanks to murmir for this useful post)
    NotJuJuBoSc's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    3/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having some fun with 1.12.1, huge credits to BoogieMan / Mangos team, they helped alot.

8. Thanks DarkLinux, buschaffe, FunnybunnyJR, Θ_Θ" (4 members gave Thanks to NotJuJuBoSc for this useful post)
    FunnybunnyJR's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

object manager "debugging" by setting m2 model emissive light color, out of process on macOS, 1.12. just some noobie stuff lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot Thread-ss_-2018-01-21-4-49-54-pm-gif  
    Last edited by FunnybunnyJR; 01-22-2018 at 12:16 PM.

MrNoble's Avatar ezclap CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been messing around with the Object Mannager for a while, and found a way to duplicate objects.
    Here s how it looks like

https://i.imgur.com/K55pGO9.png
    Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. good programmers write code that humans can understand.

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. good programmers write code that humans can understand.

12. Thanks culino2 (1 members gave Thanks to MrNoble for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    139/72
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonder why they didn't fixed this stuff yet, I mean checking the cooldown server-side shouldn't be that hard for blizzard and you figured this out since ages.

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by culino2 View Post
    Wonder why they didn't fixed this stuff yet, I mean checking the cooldown server-side shouldn't be that hard for blizzard and you figured this out since ages.
    haha yeah, i found the exploit in patch 6.0.3 ( thats where the toybox launched)
    and then, all the way to 7.3.2, sadly it got fixed and i got almost lawsuit for that.
    As you can see, that much of toys can easly crash a server, so i did and tried duplicating some items.

But then i got perm banned on ALL my accounts (including my friends account).

it is fixed now, but like 5 days ago i saw someone doing my hack... might have overlooked smthing.

15. Thanks culino2 (1 members gave Thanks to MrNoble for this useful post)
    badusername1234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FunnybunnyJR View Post

object manager "debugging" by setting m2 model emissive light color, out of process on macOS, 1.12. just some noobie stuff lol
    That's really cool, do you mind sharing how it works? Is there simply a value for this somewhere or does it include some kind of shader fuckery?

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by badusername1234 View Post
    That's really cool, do you mind sharing how it works? Is there simply a value for this somewhere or does it include some kind of shader fuckery?
    Just google "open source chams project", aka DrawIndexedPrimitive hook. Works on any game, just need the correct DirectX version and archetype.

Super old screenshot, was a failed method of navigation, not recommended.
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 06-10-2018 at 08:44 PM.

18. Thanks badusername1234 (1 members gave Thanks to DarkLinux for this useful post)
    badusername1234's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    Just google "open source chams project", aka DrawIndexedPrimitive hook. Works on any game, just need the correct DirectX version and archetype.
    Ah, I'm familiar with that but how would you know which model you were affecting? For example, how would you paint your target unit red and no other entities?

Edit: I've got something working, didn't need to touch DirectX at all - Can't figure out how to get a reference to the appropriate objects to do this to other entities than the local player yet though

https://i.gyazo.com/a18e65dfa80cd422...4dd2e2591f.mp4

Edit 2: oh, i figured it out

Last edited by badusername1234; 06-14-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    170/218
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found this while looking inside Agent.exe

418 I'm a teapot - HTTP | MDN

21. Thanks ev0, homer91 (2 members gave Thanks to MrNoble for this useful post)