0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pqr rogue warmane

Hello, today i found profile for rogue, but some of the aibilties doesnt work as intended. I play on warmane if its matter.

Things i checked and dont work:

CoS on: cyclone/polymorph,Hammer of justice,Psychic horror and fear
    Shadowstep doesnt work at all

Anyone good at this know how to fix it?

Online Notepad - Anotepad.com

pqr rogue warmane
    liffe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do program do you use? also is there any profile for resto shaman you know off?

dealerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    14/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the common "Toolkit" that can be found everywhere. There are some useless stuff like "Feint" on Cheap Shot, or Disarm on Disarm (pretty stupid), change/remove all that shit.

How to fix that: actually remove that garbage from your computer and do some arenas and duels. Rogue is not a script class (maybe for Kick, i can give a pass for script kick), but trust me you will CRY when your script did CoS'd Death Coil in an unecessary moment and when you will need it you don't have it. It's not like the Warrior Spell Reflection, CoS is totally different, the moment you use it can totally change the arena.

Scripts are just for dog warriors who are getting carried by them. If you want to script just use the kick script, leave alone that 1400 rated tryhard shit, you can win arenas even without vanishing blinds or CoS Psychic Horrors, trust me. That is the shit used to fake being a "RvR" hero in duel zone like Acidscripts, nothing else, don't use that on arena.

Oh I forgot: You said warmane..so if you play on blackrock the CoS can be VERY cool if you learn to master it, I remember doing some crazy stuff with it, but if you play on icecrown, well LOL HAVE FUN I tried even with script and that shit spell will not work, feel free to remove it from your bars, thank me later.

Best luck from a suffering Rogue.