0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gathering bot

Hello all, I used to bot back in WotLK but took a long break from wow. The bot I used is no longer available so am turning to this helpful forum for recommenations for a decent herb/mining bot that is currently free. Once I get a feel of the viability of gather bots I may be interested in a payed bot if efficiency and viability are increased. I have a few battlechests sitting around and am aware a ban will happen eventually, but would like to get as much out of an account as I can.

A secondary question, for those who bot to increase gold intake, what do you do with the gold? I know having your main benefit from your bot in any way Is a big no no, but what can be done with the gold you earn? Is there a guide on these forums for new botters on the things to avoid and the things to do?

Gathering bot