Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botting Newbie is looking for Answers!

Hello guys,

I just found 10 Warlords of Draenor CD Keys in my basement and was thinking about starting to bot.

I know that those Accounts will get banned within a few days to weeks but I am okay with that.

Question 1: Is there a safe way to deposit your mats or Gold or does the *Bank Account* also get banned because it was involved into the botting action even though the account did not bot?
    Question 2: How long in hours played does it take to get to level 90 for botting Ghost Iron Ore?
    Question 3: Are the profiles easy and cheap to get? (First time using Bots)
    Question 4: I also want to bot for Voidtalon Mount, when I bot on Account one to get the Voidtalon Mount can I transfer the character to my main Account without risking a bann on my main account?

Please Help me

You can also add me on Skype to discuss everything easier if you are a experienced botter

Botting Newbie is looking for Answers!
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: Blizzard might ban your bank account too even if you didn't bot directly on it. "Abuse of economy" could also be a valid reason for them to close the account if they see you trade a lot of stuff from it from other accounts.
    2: No clue, sorry, but I imagine it would be pretty slow.
    3: You can find a lot of profiles here on ownedcore or the bot developers sites. Many bots also have fairly easy ways to make your own profiles, which I would recommend you to do since that's supposed to be safer than using public profiles.
    4: Same answer as #1 - You might get banned and you might not. I've done similar stuff a lot of times but never got banned for it, but you'll never be 100% safe on any account/licence when you ran a bot directly/indirectly on it.

Hope this helped!
    Have a nice day

3. Thanks TheGods (1 members gave Thanks to Eryx for this useful post)
    TheGods's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    1: Blizzard might ban your bank account too even if you didn't bot directly on it. "Abuse of economy" could also be a valid reason for them to close the account if they see you trade a lot of stuff from it from other accounts.
    2: No clue, sorry, but I imagine it would be pretty slow.
    3: You can find a lot of profiles here on ownedcore or the bot developers sites. Many bots also have fairly easy ways to make your own profiles, which I would recommend you to do since that's supposed to be safer than using public profiles.
    4: Same answer as #1 - You might get banned and you might not. I've done similar stuff a lot of times but never got banned for it, but you'll never be 100% safe on any account/licence when you ran a bot directly/indirectly on it.

Hope this helped!
    Have a nice day
    Thank you very much for the fast reply!
    I will think about botting again for now :P

Dupheadss's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    38/61
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also suggest rotating your accounts, Try not bot with more then 2 accounts or you risk an IP ban
    Best of luck mate enjoy !

6. Thanks TheGods (1 members gave Thanks to Dupheadss for this useful post)
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How the **** do you have 10 cdkeys in your basement.....

Lbniese's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/22
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eventually bot through socks 5 Proxy IPs, so you can make sure that you're only online with 1 WoW Window per IP

Eventually run 2 wow accounts at the same time and then use a socks 5 on one of them (or one of each to protect your main account eventually)

TheGods's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lbniese View Post
    Eventually bot through socks 5 Proxy IPs, so you can make sure that you're only online with 1 WoW Window per IP

Eventually run 2 wow accounts at the same time and then use a socks 5 on one of them (or one of each to protect your main account eventually)
    Someone told me that when I download World of Warcraft I get a ID, and when I bot on this same computer and play with my main account legally, I can get banned too?