1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please answer me! I really appreciate :)!! <3

First: I have been botting with 3 accounts for 32 days and earned around 850 euro with that. After that all those 3 accounts got permaad. After a long and exhausting chat with Blizzard i got one of those accounts overturned into a 6 month suspension. Now i am back and better prepared with new accounts.

#1. I don't want the risk of my ip / mac adress or anything in Blizz's logs that had to do with those earlier 3 accounts, mess with my current setup. So at this moment i'm running a VPN and a Virtual Machine to make a clean start. I accept the chance of being banned, just as long as i can pull the money i stick in it, back out of it with extra's.

#2. QUESTION: What is the best class at the moment for botting? I got a FREE boost of course but i wanna choose properly. I assume survivabilty and run speed matters the most for max the gold output?

#3. QUESTION: What are the cheapest and best bots available? I am planning to learn programming myself, and i do well in making my own profiles in Honorbuddy. Though, i feel less happy with Bossland nowadays hence their REMOVAL of the lifetime sessions which got turned into a max 2 year for each lifetime ever sold (suckers there hate 'em). Does anyone has a list of trustworthy bot developers and programs who DELIVER and are cheaper and harder to get suspended with? Let's say a top 3 or a top 5, PLEASE! <3

#4. QUESTION: When i farm a shitton of materials, how to deal with them? Should i place them all in AH? Make the gold and sell the gold? Or does Blizzard see me posting all those flowers and ore's and does it gets tricky? I don't really wanna behave 'sketchy', does anyone has some good tips and hints. I usually bot 2-3 hours max per session until i atleast have my legion serial and battlechest got earned back. Plus i usually bot when the servers are less populated. During night mainly.

Long story i know! Please do answer me. I really appreciate!

Please answer me! I really appreciate :)!! &lt;3
    clozer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/9
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2.) dk TANK but everyone will know that you bot

3.) I've tried most of them and they all farm herbs pretty much the same just go for whatever you like, right now im using wrobot, but i heard of some new stuff like phasing with serverhop and hb so you are probably better with that, but ive never tried it.

4.) players will report you if you post everyday 1000000000000 herbs and push the prices down, get a bank char or even better account and do all the selling with that one. If you are going to sell the gold to others you are better off using even a 3rd account, going to sell gold to others will get you pretty quickly permabanned so don't have any unnecessary gold on that one.

3. Thanks malachite_2 (1 members gave Thanks to clozer for this useful post)
    malachite_2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clozer View Post
    2.) dk TANK but everyone will know that you bot

3.) I've tried most of them and they all farm herbs pretty much the same just go for whatever you like, right now im using wrobot, but i heard of some new stuff like phasing with serverhop and hb so you are probably better with that, but ive never tried it.

4.) players will report you if you post everyday 1000000000000 herbs and push the prices down, get a bank char or even better account and do all the selling with that one. If you are going to sell the gold to others you are better off using even a 3rd account, going to sell gold to others will get you pretty quickly permabanned so don't have any unnecessary gold on that one.
    Hello mate,

Thanks alot for the reply. Information was very useful! I'm gonna check the other bots you spoke about and see if they offer better results and less danger in becomming banned.

Good luck to you, and many thanks!