Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with much much pixel-reading in AutoIt? menu

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    In regards to max security, being non injected and when clever executed looks like a player - Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with almost only pixel-reading in AutoIt?

I've tried a macro recorder for farming but you run into such issues like the player not always facing the same direction when starting and so the entire recorded "map" is off and you can basicly redo it or quit right away, because any mob that dazes or slows you, will screw up the entire recording aswell, making this pretty much useless for the most part, as I see it right now

How much work is it, pixel-reading the entire process? Can you for example navigate the character around the map by pixel-reading to exact locations?
    You can use items that stop you from being dazed and dont have to dismount to pick herbs. They last 2 hours so you could just have your bot recast them when they fall off. They also massively increase gph

Has anyone ever made an entire farming-bot with much much pixel-reading in AutoIt?
    yoyoyo123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Pay no heed to the naysayers; I've done it myself. For general navigation you can use TomTom's arrow along with the color (you can also detect the direction it's pointing). To align with the node you can set "minimap rotation on" in interface; this will make it so that you can tell if you're facing the node if it's in a vertical track between your character and the top of the minimap. You can find the cursor to mine by looking down and scanning with mouse until the cursor changes to the interactive one. There are of course thousands of other little details and improvements I won't give away but WITH FLYING you can make it work... It will mine quickly and almost never get stuck especially if you implement some basic anti-stuck.

Now the problem is, legion doesn't have flying in the rich areas yet which means the amount of gold I'm making is extremely small. I need to find a way to make it work without flying. Does anyone know any very very FLAT big fields to farm felslate in legion? Or at least any area that has less cliffs to fall over. I've died by falling off cliffs even manually playing not even botting.

3. Thanks crunk001 (1 members gave Thanks to yoyoyo123 for this useful post)
    crunk001's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    100/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoyoyo123 View Post
    Yes. Pay no heed to the naysayers; I've done it myself. For general navigation you can use TomTom's arrow along with the color (you can also detect the direction it's pointing). To align with the node you can set "minimap rotation on" in interface; this will make it so that you can tell if you're facing the node if it's in a vertical track between your character and the top of the minimap. You can find the cursor to mine by looking down and scanning with mouse until the cursor changes to the interactive one. There are of course thousands of other little details and improvements I won't give away but WITH FLYING you can make it work... It will mine quickly and almost never get stuck especially if you implement some basic anti-stuck.

Now the problem is, legion doesn't have flying in the rich areas yet which means the amount of gold I'm making is extremely small. I need to find a way to make it work without flying. Does anyone know any very very FLAT big fields to farm felslate in legion? Or at least any area that has less cliffs to fall over. I've died by falling off cliffs even manually playing not even botting.
    Brilliant mate, thank you for contributing. Dont worry I've found a working bot that does just that. I also couldve done it myself, but supporting the guy who made the bot, is okay for me.

Very clever with the cursor-change, that didnt cross my mind, but it's so obvious. Really good. Ah, you were the guy who had the questions (reading your last part) - I'll PM you what bot I use which can do all of that. You might use a trial and extract all that you need for yourself, whatever you prefer

Cya and rep

spriggy666's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
    Brilliant mate, thank you for contributing. Dont worry I've found a working bot that does just that. I also couldve done it myself, but supporting the guy who made the bot, is okay for me.

Very clever with the cursor-change, that didnt cross my mind, but it's so obvious. Really good. Ah, you were the guy who had the questions (reading your last part) - I'll PM you what bot I use which can do all of that. You might use a trial and extract all that you need for yourself, whatever you prefer

Cya and rep

Hey Crunk, what one did you manage to find as I cant seem to find any about,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12