0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bot for ETERNAL WOW Remorse farm

Hello, I'd like to ask for some one skilled and free time to make a BOT that farm's Deadmines, Stockades for remorse gold, candles, spheres, etc
    The features id like for the bot to have is a path way to enemies locations or the end of the map, And then it goes all the way back and reset's the intance and goes back in, Or something like that.
    Why don't i just use Easy bot? I have no idea how the loot function from grinder isn't working and all the class behaviour i've tried just makes my char run into walls after killing few like a retarded monkey, And i don't know how to add combat rules etc, Maybe you can help me with that

But a individual program or profile designed for Deadmines and Stockades farming specificly for this server might be better.

Bot for ETERNAL WOW Remorse farm