0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the best paid WoW Bot

Hey guys, old time boter... use to use Glider back in vanilla/bc/lich - looking to use something similar but with a possible monthly fee that has a good upkeep. anything around these days?

What is the best paid WoW Bot
    olilo1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy is your way to go then.
    Far easier to set up as well.

Zelai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy is the best, the most safe and the devs are always working on it, it even protects you incase the bot gets out of date it won't allow you to start the bot and will lock you out of it until the devs update it back again so it won't get spotted by blizz anti cheat system

wowsc4p3's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I've read on HB forums, people seem to be getting banned consistently for using it. I myself received a permaban on all my accounts which was recently overturned, just for using it.

Tread carefully.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zelai View Post
    honorbuddy is the best, the most safe and the devs are always working on it, it even protects you incase the bot gets out of date it won't allow you to start the bot and will lock you out of it until the devs update it back again so it won't get spotted by blizz anti cheat system
    Did you just call HB a safe bot? Honorbuddy receives more bans than any other bot. I'm not going to say it's a bad bot but do not try to give this guy a false sense of security. If you use HB (or any bot really) expect a ban at some point. With that in mind, I encourage getting cheap battle chests and just going that route.

Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    Did you just call HB a safe bot? Honorbuddy receives more bans than any other bot. I'm not going to say it's a bad bot but do not try to give this guy a false sense of security. If you use HB (or any bot really) expect a ban at some point. With that in mind, I encourage getting cheap battle chests and just going that route.
    QFT. The ONLY safe bot program is not using one, but HB... I'll pass.
    The interface is made for the masses, more so than most of the others, but with all of the money they have pouring in from subs, you'd think they would focus on maintaining a 'safer' program.
    My .02, nothing more.

mikemunke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

try TheNoobBot. Good for grinding + a gatherer which is pretty good. Profiles are plenty for gathering and really easy to make for yourself.

Ban chances are low in my opinion because this bot has a small, but fine community with great support from admins.

Greetings!

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An autoclicker like Chimpeon might be a better solution. Sure, it's not going to have the capabilities of a bot like HonorBuddy but it's sure as hell safer to use! Here's my OwndedCore post about it...

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker

Bloodmgx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used Honorbuddy for like a year hard, not logging off for days etc; without ban. Came back to the game a year and a half later, use it for about 2months and get 6month Ban Hammered.

Nothing is completely safe really, a lot of different variables and of course some luck.

CaughtUMirin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zelai View Post
    Yeah... don't listen to this guy

Blizz has Honorbuddy by the balls now. Nothing more than a bot for suicide accounts now.

11. Thanks Krack3n (1 members gave Thanks to CaughtUMirin for this useful post)
    automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowsc4p3 View Post
    From what I've read on HB forums, people seem to be getting banned consistently for using it. I myself received a permaban on all my accounts which was recently overturned, just for using it.

Tread carefully.
    How did u get it overturned?

nagymajom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    the blizzard can dettect honorbuddy til 4.3.. but they just mark accounts mostly and when somebody think time to harvest they flings the bann hammer. even private servers bann u if u use honorbuddy. i was used lazybot for long time, really good bot and passive no chance to get banned... but not upgraded anymore.

Recazy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Honorbuddy because of the HBreloger u can control many bots in 1 window.

HighlineTV's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Pandaria i scripted the "Full Pandaria Herb and Mining" profile with more then 40k downloads. After my break and restart on wow i lost 6 accounts in 2 month. Rebot the same. Never use this two bots if you want a account who lifes longer then 2-4 weeks.

thedreameater666's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If people say Honorbuddy is safe, they are paid. The company that makes Honorbuddy are notorious for making and SELLING sloppy bots. They are sure to never promise safety, though.

The Pokefarmer bot, by the HB devs was crap. Don't believe me, google it. Well, it's not fair to call it crap, it had a weak feature set and everyone who used it got banned (if someone replies they weren't, demand screenshots, cause they are lying).

Honorbuddy are working on a passive bot. That is sad. It means all the good passive bots (RIP ANTHRAX, it was the best and is now dead), will be focused on since HB have pissed off Blizzard. Yeah, that's another thing, when Blizzard could ***openly detect*** Honorbuddy back in the day and if you used it you were banned, did they suspend sales on Honorbuddy? HEEELLLL NO. Suckers bought the crap and lost their accounts.

Look for the words "passive" in your bots. Use something like YetiSonar to detect nearby players, and never bot afk. And avoid Honorbuddy or anything by BossLand. Good luck.

(BossLand schills and people who haven't been banned using their crappy bots yet, flaming me in .... 5, 4, 3...)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast