19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WRobot Vs Rebot Thoughts?

I'm looking for a bot that can do what honorbuddy used to be able to do without getting you banned every week. I've seen Wrobot and Rebot. I know that honorbuddy users will say that rebot has been hit in just as many ban waves as them so I don't know.

I'm primarily looking for Gathering + Leveling + Farming

I've tested out both and they both seem to be good but I would like to hear some personal thoughts if you guys don't mind. I've been using wrobot and making a little extra gold but am not liking the small community of scripters. I haven't really tested Rebot to its full potential.

What do you think about one or the other
    How are they in terms of dependability (bans, updates, etc...)
    I know that Wrobots community is lacking but with both would custom scripting / making custom private profiles be hard
    Would you consider them safe
    Anything else you can compare them to in terms of honorbuddy what it used to be would be awesome like what do you like about one or the other etc...!

WRobot Vs Rebot Thoughts?
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ReBot's forums have been broken over a month. There has literally been no communication from the dev team for months. It is probably only functional because there hasn't been any updates recently. It feels like an abandoned project. This is coming from someone who has written a lot of scripts and profiles for them. I am going to guess when patch 7.0 hits the bot is never updated and that is the end of ReBot.

Shame as imo, Rebot > WRobot.

With that being said, the wrobot guys seem to have passion for their project and have slowly been improving over time and it has become a pretty good bot. My particular reason I preferred ReBot was I found the environment fantastic to develop for with a fantastic set of tools. Very useful for building and writing solid fleshed out profiles. Great for beginners and flexible enough for more advance coders to just hit the C# straight and build there. Or, intermix. But, again, I think it's abandoned.

3. Thanks mpslayer (1 members gave Thanks to Sklug for this useful post)
    mpslayer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/53
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As always Sklug is on it.
    Thanks and sorry for your lost work.

The rebot page was hacked again after our "recovery" and no attempts have been made to regain control.
    Last edited by mpslayer; 07-05-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    Rebot Mod (RIP)

PurpleFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    ReBot's forums have been broken over a month. There has literally been no communication from the dev team for months. It is probably only functional because there hasn't been any updates recently. It feels like an abandoned project. This is coming from someone who has written a lot of scripts and profiles for them. I am going to guess when patch 7.0 hits the bot is never updated and that is the end of ReBot.

Shame as imo, Rebot > WRobot.

With that being said, the wrobot guys seem to have passion for their project and have slowly been improving over time and it has become a pretty good bot. My particular reason I preferred ReBot was I found the environment fantastic to develop for with a fantastic set of tools. Very useful for building and writing solid fleshed out profiles. Great for beginners and flexible enough for more advance coders to just hit the C# straight and build there. Or, intermix. But, again, I think it's abandoned.
    Thanks, that's my only issue with Wrobot is that there are nearly NO profiles available to the public. Do you know of any other bot that has a good amount of leveling 90-100 packs and some gathering as well. Or should I be looking for a private scripter / make my own profiles. Yeah I also heard great things about ReBot but I don't want to buy into it with it being down for over a month now.

Hapiguy's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    42/15
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a few weeks old, but I had to put my .02 in on the discussion.
    I haven't used a WoW bot since pirox bit the proverbial bullet, until about a month ago.
    I did some research, and was finding the same issues with ReBot as mentioned above, so I took the plunge and jumped into wRobot.
    I can honestly say that once you get the basics down, it's VERY easy to build a profile, and there are quite a few decent profiles that you can access once you're a paying member.
    So far, I haven't had any issues, and generally tend to bot at least 8-10 hours a day, if not more, on a separate account from my main (safety first!).
    That being said, everyone has their own point of view on what's good and what's not, but I'm very happy with my purchase at wRobot.
    Good luck in your search!!

Michael Stefano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad there is no trial with WRobot