0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is a bad time to get back into wow?

I'm a heavy botter/PQR user since cata i quitted at MoP and now wish to come back, but i heard bans are high these days.. So is it a bad time?

It is a bad time to get back into wow?
    element19090's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if your deciding factor is based on Whether or not there are good rotation bots I would say that I use and highly recommend Soapbox rotations. It's the best of the best. It isn't free however you truly do get what you pay for. The bot is amazing.

Battler624's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by element19090 View Post
    Well if your deciding factor is based on Whether or not there are good rotation bots I would say that I use and highly recommend Soapbox rotations. It's the best of the best. It isn't free however you truly do get what you pay for. The bot is amazing.
    I mean on whether or not botting is viable and the detection rate is low? Soapbox is already in my list if i'm going to play wow again, but now i really need Honorbuddy or similar but i hear the detection rate is skyhigh.

Thanks G/R
    38/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, Well In all honesty I have not done any botting in years. I personally was always more into Hacks such as Noaddiction back in the day but these days those seem to be nonexistent. As for actual bots I'm not sure what is the in thing at the moment. Sorry I could not be of more help. :/

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the thing you have to decide for yourself is whether or not its worth it..

I & many others could tell you no bans for us.. all seems well despite all the ban talk.. those people were just inexperienced.. had bad luck.. whatever they may be..

Regardless what anyone tells you.. you're the one risking an account.. is it worth it ? Me I'll keep at it 'til the day I'm banned on attach with any software..

If you don't share that opinion.. only you can consider the value of your accounts vs time & any fun you may have..

Battler624's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    I think the thing you have to decide for yourself is whether or not its worth it..

I & many others could tell you no bans for us.. all seems well despite all the ban talk.. those people were just inexperienced.. had bad luck.. whatever they may be..

Regardless what anyone tells you.. you're the one risking an account.. is it worth it ? Me I'll keep at it 'til the day I'm banned on attach with any software..

If you don't share that opinion.. only you can consider the value of your accounts vs time & any fun you may have..
    Tbh i'm only going to bot gathering for a few hours a day then dienchant or whatever to make gold then i'll use soapbox rotations for me needs. there is a slim chance that i'll bot honor but thats only if i dont do arenas.

Thanks G/R
    38/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Jaladhjin has given you the best and most realistic answer you can expect to get.