eyy jumperu you lied...lb exists since june/10, u never used it for 3 years :P
but thanks for the thread
Status: WORKING for 5.4.7
- only 32bit wow client (HOW TO or HOW TO make sure or HOW TO or HOW TO)
*If you're on a 64bit OS, you need to either remove, move or rename the Wow-64.exe, if you dont do this, wow will start in 64bit mode regardless which exe you started
- .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 REQUIRED for the bot to function proper (HOW TO)- play on a blizz realm (no emulator, molten wow, or other like that), only retail!!
- do not use on main account!!
- Lazybot Revolution is a completly passive bot (you are safe if you don't use MH/MW, you still need to keep an eye on it), more on this below
Current developer Everyone&Anyone(Community updated) (updates will be posted here)
LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE BOT HERE (last update 19.02.2014 > details)
For any bugs/requests/suggestions - post in the thread, he will fix/add as soon as he can.
If anyone has c#/.net skills, and wanna be involved in improving the bot, creating plugins and stuff, pm me!
Developer from 5.0 till 5.4: RageHunter , thank you from all of us for keeping the bot alive trough mop
Original creator of the bot: Arutha532 , love your work and we will try not to let it die, thank you for making it open source
Code:*To be added*: - Button to clear auto bad nodes (In the Profile Settings, you are able to see how many <autobadlocation> have been added and you have the possibility to clear them.) - Logout on whisper - Shutdown computer when bags are full (not only after timer runs out) - Adding a timer for the follower beep (Instead of having a beep every 5 s, it is now every 30 s) - Beep alert on specific message. If the option “Play sound on whisper” is checked, then it will also beep for: /Say, /Whisper and “/Guild or /Officer if the message contains the player name” - Different Sound alert for when bot gets attacked (or targeted) by opposite faction player - Logout on follow uses seconds instead of minutes (Be sure that you set your value correctly. Note that the increment in the box is by 10s.) - Add a Pause button next to Start - Don't check for follower when paused or when in town mode - Random relog value (The logout and re-login feature will use a random value in the interval that you have chosen in the Relog options) - Stop bot if bags full after going to the vendor for grinding engine - Add mailing feature for grinding engine too - Adding the possibility to limit the gathering range (Using this new Flying engine settings, you can say how far from your path you will look for a node.) - Write loaded profile name in log window - Adding timestamps to Chat & Whisper Log - Ignore oqueue addon whispers from whisper log window - Add Alternate mount option (for getting out of water, druids mostly use this) - Add underwater mount option (for gathering in Vas'jir) - Add new rule for behavior - function - pet - is - in combat - with x mobs - After 5 errors "i'm stuck" it should beep or logout - Add a button to blacklist nodes/zones when you create a fly profile - Add option to combine elementals for fly engine - motes, crystallized etc - Logout or use hs/logout when targeted or followed for more than x mins or killed for more than x times in a row - Add option to loot/skin killed mobs for fly engine - Add random delay between casts for fishing engine - Modify "Avoid elites" option for fly engine - to "avoid elites when level difference is smaller than 10" - Add option for flying profile to run reversed (so it doesn't need to be a closed circle/shape, it should go from start-finish then back) - Add a gather radius distance for fly engine - how far away should be bot stray from the path (my guess 2-300 yrds) - Add info in the log when you start the bot - "LB might not work properly with wow minimized" - Make flying engine work for rare mob hunting too - add their id under collect tab to hunt for them - Add option to close bot if wow gets disconnected - Since blizz introduced AOE looting, an option for " loot after x mobs " for a small area would be nice - Add option to ignore specific follower/party member (for raf accounts/boosting chars) and option to attack already tagged mobs - Add option to pause (grinding engine) after combat if another player is nearby - Make bot start even if player is dead - Adding an option in the Flying Engine profile settings to allow a path to be reversible (This option is usefull if you don't have a circle path. If checked then when hitting the last point of the path, the bot will follow the path in reverse and so on.) - Enable looting for Flying Engine (There is an option in the Flying Engine settings to allow the loot or not after a kill.) - Fishing in Fishpool enhanced (Recast until the bobber is in the Fishpool) - Enable skinning of dead unit for Grinding Engine (It is now possible to skin corpses left by others) - Option to change Vertice type for Grinding Engine profile (Now you can change the type of the vertice in the grinding engine profile settings. Just select the one(s) you want to change and click on the corresponding button.) - Disable Mouse Hook (Remove it completely from the bot) - it's working now - Remove Rotator, LazyData and Converter plugins (Those are deprecated and not fully functional) - Face the unit you want to loot or skin - Adding timestamp to the logfile name (So each session of the bot will have its own log file and will be preserved) - Change the status bar string For grindind: "K/L/S:x/x/x - D:x - XP/h: x-TTL: x", (K)ill/(L)oot/(H)arvest, (D)eath For flying: "K/H:x/x - Deaths: x - H/H:x", (K)ill/(H)arvest, (H)arvest/(H)our *BUGS*: - when in combat with shamans/locks/hunter - it will always target their totem/pet - stuck while flying - check if the bot is pressing forward but stands in the same position = stuck -> trigger go back + strafe - Fly engine - does not detect when bags are full- does not go to mail - FIXED - Fly engine - sometimes after combat, it does not loot the node he fought for....double check that the node is harvested - FIXED - There is no sound when whispered - FIXED - Beep/logout when more than 5 stucks in a row
What can you do with Lazybot:
- Flying engine - Fly gathering herbs/ores
- Grinding engine - Normal mob killing for leveling
- Fishing engine - With the help of additional file provided by romb0t, see below for details
- Prospecting plugin - With the help of a plugin, prospects your ores/herbs, see below for details
- Archaeology - With the help of a plugin and addons, more info HERE
What you can't do with Lazybot:
Made by jumperu:
Fury Warrior MOP More details in this POST (updated, details in this POST)
Arms Warrior MOP More details in this POST
Elemental Shaman MOP More details in this POST
Beast Master Hunter MOP More details in this POST (updated, maximum tweak)
Retribution Paladin MOP More details in this POST (improved version HERE)
Protection Paladin MOP More details in this POST
Shadow Priest MOP More details in this POST (updated, details- POST) (updated again, details- POST)
Feral Druid MOP More details in this POST
Boomkin Druid MOP More details in this POST
Arcane Mage MOP More details in this POST
Destruction Lock MOP More details in this POST
Combat Rogue MOP More details in this POST (leveling beh, lvl 1-50) (updated for 1-75..details in this POST) (and again lvl85, details- POST)
Blood Death Knight MOP Improved HERE
Or you can go to General settings - Plugins and tick Profile Wizard - PHOTO ....and you will get this >> PHOTO
Made by others:
Arcane Mage MOP Simple behavior, more details in this POST (credits to Mackdaddy2887)
Frost Mage MOP Simple behavior, more details in this POST (credits to Mackdaddy2887)
Destro Warlock MOP More details in this POST (credits to Mackdaddy2887)
Assasination Rogue MOP More details in this POST (credits to Mackdaddy2887)
Destro Warlock MOP (credits to Tiawaz)
Balance Druid MOP More details in this POST (credits to zekiel247)
Balance Druid MOP More details in this POST (credits to zekiel247, improved by manninc2000)
Protection Paladin MOP More details in this POST (credits to Wiccan)
Retry Paladin MOP More details in this POST (credits to shahharsh2010)
Brewmaster Monk MOP More details in this POST (credits to EUROBOT)
Mistweaver Monk MOP More details in this POST (credits to bridger)
85-87 - LINK and some details about it HERE - by jumperu (same spot, tweaked by Huntforfun -- LINK)
86-89 - LINK and some details about it HERE - by jumperu
86-90 - LINK and some details about it HERE - by jumperu (new, skinning) (neaby zone, made by Haksch -- LINK)
88-90 - LINK and some details about it HERE - by jumperu
87-89 - LINK and some details about it HERE - by noyos
Kun-Lai Summit - PROFILE
VOT4W - PROFILE 1 - PROFILE 2 - PROFILE 3 - PROFILE 4
VOEB - PROFILE (DARK SOIL)
Jade Forest - PROFILE 2
Townlong Steppes - PROFILE
DARK SOIL gathering (can be used as a normal gathering profile too) - credits to hypertoken
MOP POOL FISHING (flying) (all mop zones)- REQ LVL90+Fly mop - credits to hypertoken
MOP GLORIOUS MAP (RARE HUNTING) - flies around all mop map, needs npc scan addon, made by jumperu
MOP LOREWALKERS REP - flies around mop map, you need to click the items, made by r0mbot
*PET FARMING (not mop)
Fly Gathering 1-600 - some gathering profiles..
Leveling 1-60 - some leveling profiles (starting zone: Alliance)
Plugins&engines (how to install a plugin LINK):
Fishing engine modified by romb0t (put it in the Engines folder, make one if u don't have it)
Mill/Prosp Plugin shared by dawawe , more details in this POST
Mammoth/Jeeves sell plugin, more details in this POST - only works with mammoth on bar1/key1
Mammoth/Jeeves sell plugin, modified by romb0t - improved to work with any bar/key
Vertice converter plugin, made by romb0t - converts vertice type from ground mount to normal and vice-versa
GB converter plugin, it converts a fly profile from GatherBuddy, more details in this THREAD - not tested
GrinderProfileSwitch switches at a set interval 2 grinding profiles - not tested
Engineer mailer mailing support for engineering, bank summon/deposit, goblin racial support
Some addons i recommend:
- Sounds for almost everything Alt-Tab Toggle or EventNotifier
- Mail all items on a list O-Mail and ofc Postal
- Know how many and where any item you have is Altoholic
- Sort/organize ur bags, best addon i ever saw, takes 2-3 seconds to neatly arrange all items in bags J-pack (it hasn't been updated since 2009, but works very good, just make a macro with the command /jp and u are set)
- AutoRepair , Scrap(junk-seller) , SuperGuildInvite - inv ppl in ur guild
You can find documentation for creating plugins/engines HERE
Support FORUM made by Krack3n to help community members: http://lazybot.freeforums.org/
Hello everyone, Jumperu here.
I've been using LB for around 3 years now, so I created this thread to share my knowledge, help the community of lazybot, post updates for the bot and answer any question that u may have.
Second, before you start the bot or do anything please read the MANUAL, it explains the basics of the bot, main functions, how to do a profile and setup the bot. Or, if you are lazy , you can watch the video i made wich explains every setting the bot has.
Info about the bot:
How to make a Grinding Profile:
I made this guide fast, so tell me if you don't understand something or if there is something to add, everyone is more than welcome to contribute.Code:1. Profile settings - New profile 2. go to subprofile and hit add ... name does not matter, don't modify anything in the level ranges 3. still at the subprofile tab, go ingame and target a mob in the area you wanna make the profile, then got to the bot and hit the + next to factions, do that for any class of mobs in the area (humans, beasts, etc) , if you wanna ignore a mob in the area target it and hit + next to ignore (usually use it for yellow mobs that don't attack you and don't have good drops) 4. hit + next to Spots 5. tick follow spots in order, then go back to general tab 6. if the area is large and the mobs are far away from eachother, you want select vertice type "ground mount" and record the profile with ground mount, this way the char will walk abit after a kill and if there is no mob near he will mount and go on until he encounters the next mob then dismount, kill, rinse and repeat :) - ground mount vertices will appear as white dots on the graph window of the bot (if area is small choose normal vertices-red dots) 7. tick "top most" and "record vertices" 8. drag the profile maker to the side and maximize the game so you can see both where you are going and the graph of the profile - the path you are creating 9. start walking ingame, when you get within 40yards of something you want to kill, hit "add spot" or F7 ingame 10. walk to the next mob - pack of mobs and hit "add spot" or F7 again and so on 11. spots usually are on the path, but you can add some that are slightly off with no problem, bot will go there ---- a spot tells the bot where to go to find fresh mobs to kill- that's why we tick "follow spots in order" so the mobs can respawn and the bot won't return too soon to a recently visited spot, so u can have spots that are not on the path but be carefull where you put them so there are no obstacles between the spot and the path so your char don't get stuck on the return to path 12. the path you are making can be a straight line, curved line, circle or any shape you want (if it's a line, the bot will go back the same way he came at the end) 13. if you want to record a path for the bot from the GY to the grinding zone, if you want to ress you can... just untick "record vertices" go and die, now you are at the graveyard... choose vertice type "ground mount" (normal verices don't work for gy path, idk why), and hit record again, an go to the zone you recorded your profile - do not add any spots on this path -, untick record vertices - make sure that this line is linked with the normal path (also know that if you don't add this road the bot won't release, there is no setting to tell it to release, just make this path and that's it) 14. if you have a town nearby the grinding zone you can record a path to the town so when the bot has full bags and in general setting the "to town when fulll bags" is ticked he will go there are sell/repair. Be on your recorded path, choose "ground mount" vertices" and hit record again, go to town, be carefull to avoid obstacles, i suggest before you hit record to reduce the vertice distance to 10 or 5, so if you make a sudden curve the bot will follow exactly. when you get to town, go to the vendor you wanna use and in subprofile tab, hit + next to "vendor count", untick record vertices (i suggest not use "sell grey/whites" from the general settings-vendor, instead i use 2 addons: Scrap-autosells greys and if u drag an item, any item, to it's sell list, it will auto sell it next time you go to a vendor, and Auto-repair is the 2nd addon) 15. save your profile naming something like "dustwallow marsh - blackhoof village - humanoids grind lvl 40 - silk farm" for example Quick example Photo of a profile *make sure you set the correct key for the ground mount in general settings-keys
How to make a Flying Profile:
LINK - YouTube
Third i will post some common errors of the bot and what to do.
Code:Message: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.Inner exception: Source: mscorlib Stack trace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of .net framework ( should work on win 7 but if it doesn't .net 4.5 would do, for xp get atleast v 2.5 )
- I don't think the bot works on win 8, saw some1 post this error once.
- Don't start wow in x64, bot will only attach if wow is started in 32bit mode... HOW TO
- Make sure you start the bot as administrator.
- Delete from the logs folder, LogFile.txt and OldLogFile.txt ( ty romb0t )
Code:Message: Inner exception: Source: Lazy Evolution Stack trace: at LazyEvo.LFlyingEngine.Settings.SaveSettingsClick(Object sender, EventArgs e) location D:\bot\source\LazyBot evolution\Lazy Evolution\LFlyingEngine\Settings.cs:line 79
- If u get an error like this one, it means you are missing a .dll file, wich u can download here QuickGraph.dll (if you don't have it already in your LB folder)
- If it's not that, check if you have set in engine settings/mount key - the key for the mount, must be same as in wow bar 1-6 key 1-0
Other smaller problems:
Check in engine settings that you have ticked on Gather: herb/mine, and at "max enemy at node: 1" (or 2 if your bot can handle, 0 if u don't want the bot to fight at all - lvl 80 botting in twilight or something like that)
If you have a problem and want to post here for help please use some simple guidelines, and make sure u did this before you post:
- Tick "log debug", wich is next to the start button, and copy/paste the log, you can almost always find the cause of the problem in the LB log.
- Put your spells on bar 1-6 key 1-0 (not keys 11,12)
- If the bot presses the ESC key alot, then it's a problem with the behavior, go to combat settings, select each tab (pre-pull,pull,combat,rest,buffs), and take the spells there one by one and at target choose "unchanged"
- Disable all addons before u start the bot, they interfere with LB, most common one is bartender.
- Some problems were reported from users with AVG anti-virus, idk in what way it interferes with the bot, but disable it if you have troubles and keep an eye on it to see if that fixed it
- Mail only works with flying engine, and only if the profile already has "to town waypoints" or if u record them and if u have ticked "to town when bags are full" - check the video on how to make a flying profile, or how to add "to town" waypoints to an already made profile
- There are 2 types of profiles:
- Grinding profiles that work only when the Grinding engine is selected (the profile is composed from 2 files, like example.xml + example.xml.path,
- Gathering profile that work only when the Flying Engine is selected (the profile is composed from only 1 file, like example.xml - these are the same as 3-4 years ago when the bot started, so no matter how old it is, they will work, nothing changed). Also the blacklisted nodes for the profile are saved in the file, so edit the file with notepad or whatever, and delete the lines with [Badnode] in front if you want to start fresh or if you have alot of black (bad) nodes on your radar and your harvest/hour rate is low.
Trying to load a profile with a wrong engine will lead to an error message "Could not load a valid profile for the selected engine" or "Engine returned false on load".
- If you get this error: "CustomClass returned false on StartOk not starting", you need to have a behavior, so read the q&a below ^^
Q: What are Behaviors?
A: Behaviors are combat rules so the bot knows how to fight, there are different for each char...warr/pala/dk..etc...and each specc fury/retry/etc...The behaviors must be put in the Behaviors folder inside LB folder, then you go to combat settings in the bot, and choose the one for your char class/spec. If the folder does not exist, make it, name it exactly: Behaviors
After this, open the bot, click combat settings and from the drop-down menu up where is says: select behavior....select your class behavior
Q: What are Profiles?
A: Profile is the path that tells the bot where to go and who to kill. you can save these anywhere on your comp, then load them from profile settings/load a profile..
There are 2 kind of profiles....1 for each engine....
fly gathering profile ..wich is 1 file...name.xml....
grinding profile...wich is made of 2 files...name.xml and name.path.xml
Q: Shall i use Mouse Hook or Memory Writing?
A: Mouse Hook and Memory Writing basically do the same thing, allows u to use ur mouse while botting (bot in background), so it's up to u if it's worth the risks:
If you don't use MH/MW:
- upside: blizzard scans your comp it won't detect the bot at all, completely passive, a gm however can tp,wisper,log you out ..etc..to determine if u are human or not
- downside: it will steal your mouse so you can't do something else at the comp (atleast in flying mode, in grinding mode only when it dies)
If you use MH/MW:
- upside: you can use your comp while botting, bot will not bother you, just put it in background, small wow window, don't minimize wow or the bot
- downside: if you get reported and blizz scans you, it will find the bot attached to wow.exe (don't ask me the probability % cause idk) = ban
Q: So now i got the bot, how do i configure it?
A: Ok, after u get the bot, attach it and you see the main window, you should do the following, step by step:
1. General Settings:
- General tab: Memory Writing/Mouse Hook - see the above question about MW/MH to decide if you wanna tick that option. Leave Latency to 0ms unless you have a bad internet connection
- Limits tab: If your bot char is not very well geared and needs to eat after combat, set the values here for eat&mana and the bar/keys for food will be set in the keys tab. If you have a non-mana char, dk, warr, etc untick "Drink at" or the bot will consider rune power, rage as the mana pool and eat accordingly. I strongly suggest to tick "Play sound on follow" and untick "Logout on follow" with value 0 = that way the bot will make a beep whenever another player (no matter the faction) will be in your botting zone, this is good for remote areas, which are recommended for botting, so you can take over and act "not so bottish" in front of another player so he does not report you. If you will be afk, i recommend you tick "Logout on follow" 0mins ...or 1 min for flying - that is what i use. Ofc also tick "Play sound on whisper" so you can reply to whispers, it's always good to answer when u can, and "Play sound on stop" so you can be alerted if the bot stops because it's dead and cannot ress, or in a cave or worse, it's stop because it's stuck.
- Keys tab: This is where you set your food bar/key, you can set it the same for food and drink if from your food you gain both effects. Mount bar/key - this is the ground mount bar - for grinding engine. Note: the mount set here will only be used if the profile you loaded was made using a ground mount vertices - you can see if that is the case by going to profile options - in the radar the dots(vertices) should be white. Be sure to set the key for ATTACK, and read it's tooltip, you must set it to a spell that when cast on yourself will give a red error message. VERY IMPORTANT: Set the keys from the right side of this window the same as in wow - keybinds - this is also shown in the manual of the bot.
- Vendor tab: If your profile (flying or grinding) has a path to a mailbox, you can tick here "To town when bags are full" and "Repair" and "Sell poor". I personally use "Scrap" addon, that auto-sells any grey item, and to which i can add any other item to it's sell-list, so when the bot opens the vendor window - the addon will immediately sell any grey item or those i added to it's sell list. You can also set the minimum free bag slots before the bot should go to town, but 1 is the most common used.
- Mail tab (Only flying engine): If you tick "Send mail" options, and add an alt name, when the bags are full, if the "To town when bags are full" is ticked, and if the profile has a mailbox path - then he will go to the mailbox and send all the items you previously added in this tab to your alt. So tick "Send mail", write carefully ur alt name, and add all the items you want to send, one by one, CASE SENSITIVE, for example: Ghost Iron Ore (not ghost iron ore, ghost iron vein, Ghost iron ore, etc..). Macro for mail does not work, so don't tick it. Example Picture
- Relog tab: You can make the bot relog at a periodic interval, only use it at night, but be careful, sometimes if the realm is down, the bot will try to log on and on again, fact which will flag you - and that is not good.
- Items tab: Here you can set items that the bot will open when the bags are full, before he goes to vendor. You can add here items like: Sealed Crate , Plump Intestines , Plundered Treasure , etc...also Case Sensitive so write the name exactly as ingame.
- Plugins tab: Any plugin you have you will find it in the lazybot folder - Plugins folder. I think Fishing plugin (standing still fishing) still works, and maybe Tundra mammoth one, but i'm not sure. If you tick a plugin, after you click on save, it will appear on the main window, under Debug button. The Profile Wizard plugin will help you download Behaviors, so you can tick it, open it's options and download the behavior you need.
2. Depending on what you want to do with the bot, you have 3 options(engines) to choose from: Fly gathering, Grinding or Fishing (for which you need a plugin, see above at the plugins section, middle of this post).
3. Engine Options:
- Flying engine options: Set you normal mount or alternate mount (alt mount is usually for druids, since they cannot get out of the water with their flight form, after 4 tries of getting out, the bot will mount the alt mount set here and get out of water). Other player can set both bar/keys the same. Tick "Wait for loot" if you see the bot does not have time to auto-loot what it gathers. Tick "Auto-blacklist" so the bot adds to the profile he uses the nodes that made him stuck, get into water, get into combat..so when he passes next time over those it will ignore them. Use "Max units at node" = 0 , if you don't want to fight for whatever reasons - undergeared char, you want to maximize the gathering time, bad behaviour ..etc.. Important: untick "Fish at school of fish" unless you are doing that. You can also set the bot to "Send key on combat" if you wanna activate a trinket or something. Example Picture
- Grinding engine options: Untick "Loot" for example at low lvls, where loot is crappy, so you can minimize the time lost while looting = faster leveling. "Wait for loot" option is the same as for the flying engine, the bot will wait for all loot, if the mob/s has a lot of loot, it will not move until it has looted all of it. "Train" option does not work, so don't tick it. Ofc tick "Skin" If you are grinding beasts and have skinning. Now for the Limits section, this is quite interesting..i will explain abit i hope you can understand what i am trying to say: so, this is for areas with obstacles and i will give an example so it's clear: botting char is warrior and he has a pull range set at 25yards - pull spell: Charge.. if the area has walls, stairs, trees, other environment obstacles, he will not be able to pull the mob so modify the "Approach Range" and "Distance" to 10 yards let's say, that way the bot will pull from that distance thus getting around those obstacles. "Protracted mode" is for fighting with elites, cause the bot has a built-in safety measure for evading mobs - if you don't dmg the mob for 20% of it's hp in 20 seconds, it will ignore that mob and move on to the next. Tick "Use mount" if your profile was made with "ground mount" vertices and if the distance between mobs is very large. If the mobs are close to each other i do not reccomend u mount between them (looks bottish).
4. Profile settings
- Flying profile: Here you can record, save or load a flying profile. I won't get much into it, you have a link above explaining how to make a flying profile. You can also Record "to town waypoints" to any profile you load, whether you made it or not. Important: You can easily recognize a flying profile because it is composed of only 1 file like .. "vot4w gathering large.xml" ... while the grinding profiles are composed from 2 files ... "vot4w grind.xml" ...and... "vot4w grind.path.xml"
- Grinding profiles: I explained above in detail how to make a grinding profile.
5. Combat settings: Here you will choose you behavior. You must have one, so take the time to find one for your class/specc. I covered above what are behaviors and how to add them to the bot.
6. Debug tab is not for us, leave it alone.
7. Open radar - only for Flying Engine - you can see if anyone is following you or you can manually blacklist nodes by Left clicking on them.
8. Rotation does not work.
That is about it, you can start the bot now, tick "log debug" for a few mins to see if the bot does what it should.
Other guides for LazyBot, although they are for an outdated version, maybe some1 will find something useful by reading it LINK (alternate LINK) ; LINK
You will find a very well written post about botting: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...e-botting.html
Some tips from my experience with botting... HERE
Also a well written botting guide you should read: POST
Another video: Lazybot Bot World Of Warcraft 5.2 [Farm/Gather/Xp] - YouTube
Some PROFILES to get you started.
Older versions for emu servers:
Vanilla (i think) v.0.3 of LB HERE
3.3.5a HERE or HERE
MORE VERSIONS HERE
If you have more questions, need help with something bigger or anything, any1 can reach me on skype, my id is jumperu
AND REMEMBER, DON'T EVER BOT ON AN ACCOUNT YOU DON'T WANNA LOSE.
If i helped you and you wanna give something back, PayPal , anything is much appreciated
Last edited by jumperu; 3 Days Ago at 10:52 AM.
eyy jumperu you lied...lb exists since june/10, u never used it for 3 years :P
but thanks for the thread
yea, i said around 3 years, can't remember the exact time, i still got one of the first versions of the bot, lazybot v0.3, i see it was created aug 2010 so ur prolly right, im bad at remembering things that happened a few years back
..just trying to keep the bot alive :P
Can you post the source for it? I've been looking around but can't find it
Though I would just need the source for updated pointers, I have the source for everything other than that.
I get Stuck everytime die
Did u read the first post? or the manual?
Check ur keybinds and disable the addons u got, it's prolly from there.
For Some Reason I Cant load a behavior...I always get this message: "[12:48:27 πμ] Could not load the behavior, please select a different one
[12:48:27 πμ] CustomClass returned false on StartOk not starting" Can u plz tell me how to fix this?
Ye, in the left of the bot choose behavior engine, not custom class. And delete custom class folder from LB.
I have Behavior Engine selected already :/
Only option is Behavior Engine...then I go to Combat settings,choose Prot Paladin then I close the window and when I press start it shows me the message above :S
And in the behavior folder of lazybot u have the one for your class. there is a link in the first post, it contains all clases, maybe the behavior you are trying to load is broken. I suggest the "Retry Paladin" one, it's tested and works great.
Ok,I will try that one and post the results.Thnx for the tip.
Result is the same :S I chose that one,closed window and saved selected behavior and after running same message poped
Glad to see you made a new thread jumperu =) I was getting tired of all the spam on the other one and Mckhemo raging. Hope you'll continue to provide support =P
By the way, would you happen to know a way to get this and WoW to run in a virtual machine, or something like it?