Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no bot can maximize dps as well as a human can. the best you could do at the moment is to make a /castsequence macro and have it spam that macro until we have a guide handy, or you have figured out the intricacies of the bot. keep in mind the abilities you list from top to bottom making your combat rules and conditions is also the priority in which it is used.
    so for when you gain procs you should have the ability wiith a buff check condition and set to use ability if you have proc as the 1st rule/conditions.

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ever you need to change the priority, then you can edit the xml files directly as there is the priority tag in it. Note that you can put whatever number in it but as soon as you save your profile, it will reset to have a sequence from 1 but will leave the order of your choice.

rednaxela1894's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may i just ask, how i change the wow 64 version to 32 bit?

lazyang's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rednaxela1894 View Post
    may i just ask, how i change the wow 64 version to 32 bit?
    it's in the wow start screen (updater), left corner: options/presettings for game

black_highwind's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to keep the bot from abandoning a descent to a resource nod? I'm making my own paths, and I'm making the paths up high above any and all obstacles, but during the descent the bot will abandon the descent and continue down the path (Having not even reached the ground yet and with nothing blocking the descent) often missing the nods that it could have reached.

Also, with the 'To Town' waypoints, do you make that as a separate waypoint list within the same profile? Or is it used as long as it's within the general reach of the normal waypoin path upon a loop?

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make the path not so high above, the bot has a limit as to how far it descends. If the path has an obstacle, like tree or something, it will go around it. Also tick log debug, and watch what it says when it goes down then abandons the descend, it may be for another cause, like if u set "max enemy at node:0" or avoid combat, could be many reasons.

The "to town" route is the green dots connected to the main route, the bot will take that route only if the bags are full, not during the normal loop.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    Make the path not so high above, the bot has a limit as to how far it descends. If the path has an obstacle, like tree or something, it will go around it. Also tick log debug, and watch what it says when it goes down then abandons the descend, it may be for another cause, like if u set "max enemy at node:0" or avoid combat, could be many reasons.

The "to town" route is the green dots connected to the main route, the bot will take that route only if the bags are full, not during the normal loop.
    Alright, so basically I'll need to make a 'To Town' waypoint where one of the normal waypoints are?

And as for the descending thing, the bot has the player flying upwards first when ever it sees a node, which adds to the amount it needs to descend, even if the bot's path is high above the ground.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so basically I'll need to make a 'To Town' waypoint where one of the normal waypoints are?
    Yes, got on the path until u are near a city, profile settings, record "to town" waypoins, and record them until u get to the mailbox, should be green dots or path, cant remember but something with green

And as for the descending thing, the bot has the player flying upwards first when ever it sees a node, which adds to the amount it needs to descend, even if the bot's path is high above the ground.
    As i said, when u make the profile do it close to the ground. The bot records altitude asweel, after it gathers it will return to the height it is in the profile. Try using a different profile made by some1 else, and see if there is any difference. Maybe the problem it's not in the way you are makin the paths, cause the bot should not be going up when it sees a mine, it should go instantly down to it.

pheenixx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for two days, my warrior is very unreliably botting, often just standing before the target, or walking in larger circlelike forms in the same spot, skipping targets or trying to mount but dismount instantly. i just specced arms instead but still using nearly same profile with very little skills (since not max lvl) what could be the matter?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ur behavior for warrior is prolly wrong. Read the first post, read the manual, tick log debug and watch what the bot says is wrong. Make sure the keybinds are set ok, don't use bar 1, or if u use it make sure that all spells are the same for each stance. Download the full bot that is linked in the first post, it has in it alot of behaviour, there are atleast 3 for warrs, i suggest the "nih's fury warr" one.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I remade my path much closer to the ground, so it's working better, but it's still going up high for the first node, then any other nodes it sees at the time it heads straight for them after going up for speed a bit. Would it help if I made a small video clip of what's going on to better help explain what's happening? I'll have the radar shown in it as well.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea sure make a quick vid. have u also tried a path made by some1 else and still it has the same behaviour? did u change the value of z-modifier in engine settingS?

gijoes's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I've noticed my bot keeps saying on startup key interact target potentially bound incorrectly. Should be u. The problem is that it is on u.

Then. When it starts running and kills a unit, he likes to run back and forth about 5-6x or more before he loots and skin. I don't understand why he is being dumb.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at the z-modifyer and it was that. I was thinking the game was using Y as height, not Z. My problem is fixed now, thank you x.x

(Must remember the game uses Y as height from now on x.x)

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by black_highwind View Post
    I looked at the z-modifyer and it was that. I was thinking the game was using Y as height, not Z. My problem is fixed now, thank you x.x

(Must remember the game uses Y as height from now on x.x)
    Your welcome, glad is fixed.

Ok, I've noticed my bot keeps saying on startup key interact target potentially bound incorrectly. Should be u. The problem is that it is on u.
    Don't worry about this, unless u are using some addon like bartender that is interfering with the bot.

Tick log debug and post what the log says here, im sure the cause for the bot's behavior will appear there.