Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't add an object to blacklist via radar ( v 5.4.8 ), Maybe i'm doing something wrong if so give me a hand guys of how to do it

If something wrong with "open radar" plugin, Can you fix it for us "jumperu"
    Last edited by lord-lord; 07-01-2015 at 11:06 AM.

pitoloq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think is ower lazybot not coming 6,2

standard_brotocol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    in the works...charles said soon!
    Love it! Also had an idea and didn't see it. Any way to get a pickpocketing engine? grinding gold while invisible seems like it would be a great way to gold safely.

lord-lord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry for repost, but why can't i add a bad node to blacklist by clicking on it in radar ( LB 5.4.8 )? Is it because of my settings or i'm missing files?

Is this bug exist in WoD version as well?

Any help would be appreciated

alikhare123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi anyone can help me for archaeology 5.4.8 Diggy engine i have Diggy engine v5.4.2 i see this link : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2963954 (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates) i do Everything he did but didn't work when start bot say this error and didn't do any thing and spam >[03:58:52 ] [Engine] Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Diggy.Functions.Functions.GetNextDigSiteName()
    at Diggy.States.MovingToDigSite.DoWork()
    at LazyLib.FSM.Engine.Run()
    Sry for Bad Eng.
    Last edited by alikhare123; 07-04-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Wrong chat

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alikhare123 View Post
    hi anyone can help me for archaeology 5.4.8 Diggy engine i have Diggy engine v5.4.2 i see this link : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2963954 (LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates) i do Everything he did but didn't work when start bot say this error and didn't do any thing and spam >[03:58:52 ] [Engine] Exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Diggy.Functions.Functions.GetNextDigSiteName()
    at Diggy.States.MovingToDigSite.DoWork()
    at LazyLib.FSM.Engine.Run()
    Sry for Bad Eng.
    Diggy engine hasn't been working for a long time! And it won't work.

sry for repost, but why can't i add a bad node to blacklist by clicking on it in radar ( LB 5.4.8 )? Is it because of my settings or i'm missing files?

Is this bug exist in WoD version as well?

Any help would be appreciated
    If you open the radar, u see the nodes with black color. If u left click on them (blacklist) they turn to red and it won't gather them anymore. If it doesn't change color, it means it won't work.
    You can try to go to Engine settings - auto blacklist nodes (it will auto-blacklist the ones it gets stuck on)

Love it! Also had an idea and didn't see it. Any way to get a pickpocketing engine? grinding gold while invisible seems like it would be a great way to gold safely.
    It's not that much gold from pickpoket, and no1 has the time/knowledge to do that. Charles is the only one working on lazybot, and he is barely updating it as u can see.
    You can add a pickpoket cast in pre-pull, so he will do that before the kill (with all mobs no matter if they are human or not), but he will still kill the mob!
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not that much gold from pickpoket, and no1 has the time/knowledge to do that. Charles is the only one working on lazybot, and he is barely updating it as u can see.
    You can add a pickpoket cast in pre-pull, so he will do that before the kill (with all mobs no matter if they are human or not), but he will still kill the mob!
    That is how I am set up and it works pretty good, I even have a macro that unlocks and opens the boxes I find while leveling up as I fight. Some areas outside of Tanaan in Draenor will give about 50s per pickpocket plus some pickpocket thing to turn in for dingy coins.

Also, are there any guides that tell how to make an engine? I tried looking around but couldn't find anything, figured I'd take a look and see if it was something I could manage.

lord-lord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you open the radar, u see the nodes with black color. If u left click on them (blacklist) they turn to red and it won't gather them anymore. If it doesn't change color, it means it won't work.
    You can try to go to Engine settings - auto blacklist nodes (it will auto-blacklist the ones it gets stuck on)
    It doesn't change color unfortunately, Can you edit the coding of 5.4.8 version to fix it,Custom nodes are really necessary for the server that i'm playing in

If it's not possible for you there is no problem but do you know some one that can add this ability?

btw thank you for reply
    Last edited by lord-lord; 07-06-2015 at 08:37 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, are there any guides that tell how to make an engine? I tried looking around but couldn't find anything, figured I'd take a look and see if it was something I could manage.
    You have to know c#, the source is shared in the first post, and if u know what to do, i guess it's easy to make!

If it's not possible for you there is no problem but do you know some one that can add this ability?
    I do not know c#, the dev (1 person) is barely updating the bot, so no1 is gonna fix/update an older version
    Make sure u have the correct version for your custom realm. Like if you play on patch 5.4.8 17234 for example...lazybot must be for that exact patch, or some things won't work!

snowboarder33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I am playing on a private server that uses the 3.3.5a patch, but the content is restricted to vanilla (dungeons, talents, etc.). Would I be able to use these behaviors that are created for 3.3.5a? If not, is there a place I could find the behaviors I need (they would be for leveling 1-60)?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snowboarder33 View Post
    Hi, I am playing on a private server that uses the 3.3.5a patch, but the content is restricted to vanilla (dungeons, talents, etc.). Would I be able to use these behaviors that are created for 3.3.5a? If not, is there a place I could find the behaviors I need (they would be for leveling 1-60)?
    Here are all the behaviors i have for 3.3.5

behav and profiles 3.3.5

Give it a try, it can't hurt. You can easily tweak any of them, tick log debug in the bot, then watch the log, it should say everything it's doing. If u see it like ..cast fireball over and over...open combat settings and change fireball rules..it's really not that hard.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The link for documentation on making new engines sends me to the lazy-evolution wikispaces page, but it says the subscription is expired. If you have what was on the page saved somewhere and can post it either here or on the lazybot site it would help, but if not, don't worry about it.