5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madden92 View Post
    All my addons are disabled. I get that message in Lazybot.If I do it manually I can gather them.
    I also like to thank you all for the bot and for helping us!
    But how can I gather it manually with the bot on without him enterfiering with my actions?
    I would also like to add that i've been using it for 3 week I think and this error is only happening for 2 days now.
    I'm guessing you are playing on US realm, cause i saw some reports in the memory editing forums that a small patch(12mb) was pushed on live us realms, and lb users reported bot didn't work anymore. I'll take a look in that forum again, maybe some1 posted the new offsets, if i have then i can compile a different version that works for US users. I can't see another reason why it wouldn't work.

Originally Posted by RaekwonTheChef View Post
    Dude, thanks again for the awesome work, sorry to bother you, but I'm kinda learning to walk with my own legs, I would like to ask you how to add vendor paths and ghosts paths. I would like for example to take and existing profile and add them (got a good one but it stucks when it dies since on the direct path from cemetery to the corpse there's a big ass rock), then, when I'll be confident enough, build my own one day... If you have something to read about, or just PM me, not to spam on this thread...

thanks in advance and of course +rep
    There is a manual in the first post, it has a tutorial in it for makin profiles. I also answered a few pages back to the same quesion on how to add a vendor path, please use the forum search function.
    Last edited by jumperu; 04-02-2012 at 06:39 AM.
    :gusta:wow:gusta:

LAZYBOT support thread, Q&A, requests and updates
    romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jumperu, if you can put your hand on the wow.exe that has been modified on 08-Mar, then I could have a look at it.

jumperu's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm on eu realms same as you, if some1 who's on US around here could upload if, maybe u can compare the 2 and see if it's anything changed.

RaekwonTheChef's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jumperu View Post
    There is a manual in the first post, it has a tutorial in it for makin profiles. I also answered a few pages back to the same quesion on how to add a vendor path, please use the forum search function.
    I am sorry but I had a hard time downloading the file, when i tred, it downloaded a useless xml file, so it was hard for me to read it accurately. Tryed today and it worked, read accurately and found the answers! :P

thanks

paintpauller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jumperu great to see that u picked up after the disappearance of the other thread on LB. 2 questions is there any way i could get my hands on ur source code with the offsets that u used, that would b a great help. I also just recently made a alt acc to start to farm in prep for MoP and was wondering whats the safest way to transfer the gold and farmed items to my main acc, i know that there's never a 100% safe way but just wondering what u thought would b the safest way to do that.

Thanks for all the hard work and keep it up!!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'll pm you with the link on where to get it since i cannot upload it, 129mb

I don't have a safe way to transfer good from my bots to my main acc, i just mail them, got 5 bots mailing all they have to main acc, sometimes i also cod, but rarely. So far so good.

grandegato's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question, I havent used any bot since glider and it seems like Lazybot is the way to go. However i'm looking through the provided profiles and it seems like this bot is more geared to gather then to level.

Am I missing something? All I really want to do is to level from 80 to 85 on two toons, however I dont see any profiles for those levels and dont want to make them if this isnt what the bot is made for.

Thanks

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot is very good in both leveling and gathering. Ppl mostly use it for flying gathering so that's why there are many profiles of that kind.
    You have a link to a manual in the first post, it explains there how to make your own profiles, a fact that is advised to do instead of using public ones. Just got to the appropriate zone for your level, as remote as possible, hit new profiles and record ur path adding spots where the bot can find npc's.
    Also please read the advices in the first post, and if u need more help we are here.

aeonz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question and not sure why this happening.. I'm working on a Grinding Profile atm and when I mark a spot for a certain mob say there's like 10 spots and I have a path as well, why does it keep trying to go to a spot that turn from green to yellow. Isn't it suppose to kill that mob and keep on following the path i give it? I didn't do this before :/ I know that when putting down a spot that's where the mob is but its picking random spots to go to when I'm no where near that spot yet... If the spot is somewhat off course even if the mob is dead it'll go to that spot run back to the path and go the opposite way it was coming from. What I'm saying is that its going off course to get to that spot when it hasn't finished the spots I've given it. Sometimes passes other spots for no reason when that mob is still alive..

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the profile settings, tick "follow spots in order", then it will follow them accordingly. The spots tell the bot where the mobs are, so place them on/near the path, making sure there are no obstacles blocking the way.
    spot that turn from green to yellow.
    green is the normal spot color, yellow is the spot that the bot will go next.
    Sometimes passes other spots for no reason when that mob is still alive..
    Isn't it suppose to kill that mob and keep on following the path i give it?
    so if u don't tick "follow spots in order" it will choose a random spot to go to, probably the closest. If he passes a mob that is near the bot, then you haven't added it to the factions. It will however, do so from time to time, it's a bit of a bug if u will, it will ignore a mob that is added to factions and it's in his way, idk why, for me it happens mostly when i minimize/maximize wow window or other programs that are above like a movie (using wow in background mode), so it ignores that mob and move on even if the mob is attacking him, or it will divert from the path going in to the wild .

hope it helps...
    Last edited by jumperu; 04-02-2012 at 07:04 PM.

aeonz's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm lol i totally did it wrong :P ty though does help lol

grandegato's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guides provided were amazing, now grinding at 500k and hour on my ench shaman.

One question is about having the game run completely in the background. It attacks fine with the window not in focus however sometimes it goes to look and it has to scan with the cursor. If the window isnt in focus it obviously wont work. How can i fix this or prevent it?
    Last edited by grandegato; 04-03-2012 at 01:50 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/45
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disable Mouse Hook, as reported earlier in the thread and in the first post, there has been alot of bans lately from that.
    If you don't wan't the bot to steal your mouse, enable memory writing, when you enable it, as the window that appear says, AT YOUR OWN risk. The bot is 100% passive if u don't enable memory writing or mouse hook.
    So:
    Memory writing OFF: 100% undetectable but will steal your mouse
    Memory writing ON: as far as i can tell, warden does not scan to find lb, unless reported from another player, so be carefull where/how you are botting.
    Mouse hook OFF.

romb0t's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone from the US realm can updload somewhere the wow.exe they are using, we could try to dig in the US issues with mining/herbing and so on.

Thanks.

paintpauller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by romb0t View Post
    If someone from the US realm can updload somewhere the wow.exe they are using, we could try to dig in the US issues with mining/herbing and so on.

Thanks.
    just encase any1 was wondering the bot still works on US servers if ur using it to fish (with the fishing engine, not flying) i havent gotten around to testing it out but will take your word on the flying/gathering part of the bot not working. hers a link to my wow.exe, i have the US ver. >> http://www.filedropper.com/wow_1 << this is v4.3.3.15354. there was a patch last tue giving DS another nerf = 15% and it seems that every time they nerf DS LB stops working in some way. let me know if u need any other files to help get the bot back on its feet again! also if any of you know where he bot writes to memory when Memory writing is ON, that would b a great help. plan on testing if warden scans there.
    Last edited by paintpauller; 04-03-2012 at 03:54 AM.