Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any really good Bots - Gather/Questing/farming or whatever.

Are there any really good bots out there (Undetectable) that is availble? Would love to pay. Just need something that really works.

Thanks, Superkylling.

Any really good Bots - Gather/Questing/farming or whatever.
    phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lazybot - Index

When I used to play WoW I'd run Lazybot. Extremely excellent bot, I never once got banned for using it. I didn't even practice safe botting techniques. I ran it at least 16 hours a day, with Memory Injection on. This bot does not inject ANY memory, UNLESS you check "Hook Mouse" and "Background Mode" which will inject an extremely small amount of memory into the bot so you can do whatever while it runs in the background. If this isn't enabled you can't use your mouse. In my opinion this is the best bot out there, and it's completely free, the only way you pay is if you want to run multiple versions of it. The only downside is that it is a little tough to set up, but there are tutorials on the website. So yes, Lazybot definitely gets my 10/10 for being the safest, most reliable bot out there.

Xeno43's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy. End of conversation

Frosttall's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,

I would recomment GPBot to you. We have actually two detectable functions:

1. Click to move as movement method. It writes into the memory (Attention: There's a big difference between MemoryWrite and Injection!), to walk via Click to move. But we have a method, which works without click to move! We call it Advanced Walking and it works pretty good. Except the precisement is it in everything better than click to move and it doesn't look that kind of bottish.

2. Interact with an object: A few parts of the bot (or the addons) use a MemoryWrite to target an object (like a fragment for Archaeology) and interacts with it. But we have even for this another method, which works good, too. The interact via memwrite for objects (ores or plants) is at the moment only with memory write, but it will be changed in order to be complete out of process bot.

As you can see, does this bot have the methods to stay completely out of the process. This means, that it's almost undetectable (everything is detectable.. Something more, something less ).

Best regards