[PQR] PVE Resto Shaman - Profile Mash Up (Nova Team, Sheuron, Sheepmoon, ETC) menu

User Tag List

Wonderworm's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR] PVE Resto Shaman - Profile Mash Up (Nova Team, Sheuron, Sheepmoon, ETC)

I see a lot of people requesting a Resto Shaman profile for PQR and I made this mash up profile .. kind of like a Frankenstein profile based off of Nova Team's Resto Druid framework with some other profile code from Sheuron, Sheepmoon, Cpoworks and maybe others. Been awhile since I made this up and I take no credit for the code .. only for putting it all together for the community. I don't want rep or anything I am just posting it in hopes that people can add to it and tweak it to better suit people's needs. I don't hardly play my Resto Shaman (My main is a Resto Druid) but this will give people a good head start.

Notice: I don't plan on maintaining this profile but I will help out with stuff when I can. Like I said I am just putting this out there in hopes that someone will take it over and make a kick ass profile for the community!

Some information:

- Healing percentages need some tweaking for sure.
    - Some abilities might need to be adjusted based on buffs and other things
    - All cooldowns are not included since I like to keep them for when I need them
    - I have successfully two healed MSV 6/6 with this profile
    - I use Glyph of Telluric Currents so Lightning Bolt is coded in. If you don't use this glyph you will need to take Lightning Bolt out of the rotation. I haven't coded in a glyph check for it which would be nice to have.
    - Includes a recent copy of Nova Teams Data file .. not sure if it still works with the latest so you might want to try it out if you have other Nova Team profiles installed before overwriting your current Data file with the one included in the download.
    - Just like the Resto Druid file .. the dispel code doesn't seem to work.

Hot Keys are like Nova Teams Resto Druid

Left Shift: Pause
    Left Control: Healing Rain On Mouseover
    Left Alt: Earth Shield Target Selector
    Right Shift:
    Right Control: Add to Custom Table
    Right Alt: Remove from Custom Table

As you can see you can mouseover a target and use Left Alt to select an Earth Shield Target which will then refresh Earth Shield on that Target automatically. Healing rain on mouseover location. Also Water Shield and Earth Living Weapon apply automatically. Also auto drops Healing Stream Totem on cooldown and shouldn't override other totems such as Healing Tide Totem (but has for some reason).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umiz7avnfk...sto_Shaman.rar

Enjoy and I hope someone can make something great out of this.
    Last edited by Wonderworm; 12-31-2012 at 02:28 AM.

[PQR] PVE Resto Shaman - Profile Mash Up (Nova Team, Sheuron, Sheepmoon, ETC)
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for contributing m8, will have to give you +rep anyway you want it or not! ^^

triggersad's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wonderworm View Post
    I see a lot of people requesting a Resto Shaman profile for PQR and I made this mash up profile .. kind of like a Frankenstein profile based off of Nova Team's Resto Druid framework with some other profile code from Sheuron, Sheepmoon, Cpoworks and maybe others. Been awhile since I made this up and I take no credit for the code .. only for putting it all together for the community. I don't want rep or anything I am just posting it in hopes that people can add to it and tweak it to better suit people's needs. I don't hardly play my Resto Shaman (My main is a Resto Druid) but this will give people a good head start.

Notice: I don't plan on maintaining this profile but I will help out with stuff when I can. Like I said I am just putting this out there in hopes that someone will take it over and make a kick ass profile for the community!

Some information:

- Healing percentages need some tweaking for sure.
    - Some abilities might need to be adjusted based on buffs and other things
    - All cooldowns are not included since I like to keep them for when I need them
    - I have successfully two healed MSV 6/6 with this profile
    - I use Glyph of Telluric Currents so Lightning Bolt is coded in. If you don't use this glyph you will need to take Lightning Bolt out of the rotation. I haven't coded in a glyph check for it which would be nice to have.
    - Includes a recent copy of Nova Teams Data file .. not sure if it still works with the latest so you might want to try it out if you have other Nova Team profiles installed before overwriting your current Data file with the one included in the download.
    - Just like the Resto Druid file .. the dispel code doesn't seem to work.

Hot Keys are like Nova Teams Resto Druid

Left Shift: Pause
    Left Control: Healing Rain On Mouseover
    Left Alt: Earth Shield Target Selector
    Right Shift:
    Right Control: Add to Custom Table
    Right Alt: Remove from Custom Table

As you can see you can mouseover a target and use Left Alt to select an Earth Shield Target which will then refresh Earth Shield on that Target automatically. Healing rain on mouseover location. Also Water Shield and Earth Living Weapon apply automatically. Also auto drops Healing Stream Totem on cooldown and shouldn't override other totems such as Healing Tide Totem (but has for some reason).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/umiz7avnfk...sto_Shaman.rar

Enjoy and I hope someone can make something great out of this.

Oh sweet..I have a 490 resto shaman, that has already downed 6/6 msv, 6/6 hof and 4/4 terrace, as well as 4/6 heroic msv and 1/6 heroic hof,

I will test it out and give you my input alright , i can probabably tweek the numbers correctly and the ratio's,

As well right off the bat for people who are lesser geared, it would be nice if there was a button to force cast lightning bolt as well,

sometimes alot of people are low..and pqr just automatically goes crazy casting healing surge which just burns your mana, in somefights this is critical because so much dmg is going off. but in others the other healer could cover for you. So adding in that force cast lightning bolt will help with the conservation of mana.

other than that..another key thing i found with sheuron's resto shaman's profile if for w/e reason you have a flametounge weapon buff on, it goes crazy and haywire and doesnt heal.

And again, thanks for uploading your own private custom profile, but it would be nice if we had a guy supporting it and keeping it up to date. I wouldnt mind donating 20$ for the cause.
    Last edited by triggersad; 12-31-2012 at 10:31 AM.

garoboldy's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed a bug with the current rotation, its very very laggy as something is doing a check over and over.

I'll work with it and see what the problem is.

mackall's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Left Alt: Earth Shield Target Selector is not working for me only will earth shield and refresh if i focus target. Everything else is working great, chain heal seems a little "spammy" at times. and no clue what the custom table is used for. anyone else having problems with the Left Alt: Earth Shield Target Selector?

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mackall just focus the tank you're healing the most at the time and it should work, if there are settings (check ability editor) you could probably down the chain-heal % some and see if that works out ^^

bandrewa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Nova LUA Data has nothing concerning a SHAMAN class, could this be causing some errors? I'm new to this thing and LUA

Aleksonfire's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic! As soon as I get home I'll start working on the profile. Thank you so much. I have been trying to code one from scratch but this will save a lot of time! give me a few days and we will see what happens. I have 3 raids in the next few days, and will be tweaking it

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey does anyone know a good way to implement range check on chain heal? I want to make it so it will ignore chain heal cast unless they are within a certain yardage. Obviously if they are that spread out more than likely they will be far away from other people as well.

vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Aleksonfire PMed u

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. Just thought I'd give you an update on what I'm working on.
    Issues:

*Mana tide and healing tide seem to keep getting overwritten by healing stream totem. Looking for a work around, probably will implement buttons.

*Healing surge seems to not cast.... ever.... making tank healing with profile a little unpredictable(especially when the raid is taking lots of dmg too).

*Will probably remove the Custom tables for low end computers. Tried using on my laptop and it just about froze me in 25 mans. Works fine on my desktop.

*Looking for someone to help clean up code. There is a huge reliance on quicker code for healing

*Neverending adjustment of numbers

*Chain heal will not be cast during ascendance. If someone can change my mind about mana conservation during ascendance this may not be implemented.

*Lightning bolt will now spell cancel. A little less mana return, but will give greater responsiveness to dmg spikes.

ANY OTHER issues you guys come across feel free to post on here and I will do my best. I won't be releasing my changes until I am satisfied that I've significantly changed the profile from the current one.

Aleks

magenpriest's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty for your combined healing engine by other great profile writers. Will try to write some healer profiles base on your work! (+rep)