0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by failroad View Post
    Working as intended. You get what you pay for.

Please do not discuss private or donor profiles here. Its against the rules.
    I can tell you that if I was running a forum like this, I sure as hell wouldn't want what you're doing to go on. The attitude you have too, trying to deny you've been advertising and trying to pin things on other people to take the attention off yourself is something I'd definitely not welcome.

Failroad PQR profiles all spec warrior and feral druid PvP / PvE
    Bgreen12's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnrealEck View Post
    I can tell you that if I was running a forum like this, I sure as hell wouldn't want what you're doing to go on. The attitude you have too, trying to deny you've been advertising and trying to pin things on other people to take the attention off yourself is something I'd definitely not welcome.
    Well, you're not running a forum. So leave it alone. There's no reason for any of this. Get on topic or leave it alone.

UnrealEck's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bgreen12 View Post
    That wasn't the reason exactly. People need to leave this issue alone. You're not a mod so don't speak about it.
    I'm pretty sure it was the reason. If it wasn't the reason, it's still something he did do and something the forum admin has told people not to do. He was advertising his pay-only profiles in another thread then he opened a new thread (this one) and posted a profile which does nothing but auto attack as an opportunity to advertise his pay-only profile. I'm betting a lot of people overwritten their old free profiles with this one too.

Luckily I did a backup of the old profiles, so I still have them and they work fine.

lolomo2003's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Bgreen dont become mad Unreal just answered to other ppl question. This thread its dead anyway for Failroad so we will post about yours profiles in your thread.
    P.S My advice don't go on Failroad way. Answer nice if ppl say something no need to be rude.

Bgreen12's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UnrealEck View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was the reason. If it wasn't the reason, it's still something he did do and something the forum admin has told people not to do. He was advertising his pay-only profiles in another thread then he opened a new thread (this one) and posted a profile which does nothing but auto attack as an opportunity to advertise his pay-only profile. I'm betting a lot of people overwritten their old free profiles with this one too.

Luckily I did a backup of the old profiles, so I still have them and they work fine.
    Yea good for you. How do you talk badly about someone and then use their content anyway...? You're a real winner.

Again, stop using this thread. I took over the profile and I got a thread in this forum. The content you're talking about is free anyway and is a little updated actually so you should prob go there to update your old version.. you can even back up the one you got if you don't believe me.

ShawnL24's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question, Do you have a smf profile or can i use the current one for smf?

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ShawnL24 View Post
    Quick question, Do you have a smf profile or can i use the current one for smf?
    Quick question, are you mental? Last post 2 months ago, 'both' creators banned, hello?

mandraque's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poderia manda link??

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234