Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 186
  1. #1
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

    PQR - D1sc1pl1n3's PvP Frost DK - kinda bigger UPDATE



    Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    Discipline's and Kink's PvP Frost DK

    1.1.0 - Use PQR Download feature with this link
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/64221770/PQR/discipline.txt
    From now on, you can use the PQR Profile Update feature


    Stat priority: Hit (3%) = Expertise (3%) > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    Recommended Talents & Glyphs

    This profile is intended for use in PvP, Arenas mainly! It is based on Kink's PvP profile, changes made with his PERMISSION, and his HELP. (Thanks)
    Right now, you NEED to have Blood Tap and Unholy Blight as a talent, else profile won't work, later on, will make it so you don't need it.


    Features:


    • Focus Strangulate on LEFT ALT, will use Blood Tap if you don't have enough runes, so no more waiting 4secs to cast Strang, YAY!
    • Icy Touch Dispel on LEFT SHIFT - Glyph of Icy Touch mandatory, else it won't... dispel. :P
    • Mouseover Chains of Ice on LEFT CONTROL
    • Burst Toggle on RIGHT CONTROL (Toggles Pillar of Frost and your trinket - place it into the bottom trinket slot or change the profile code accordingly)
    • Necrotic Strike Stacking Toggle on RIGHT SHIFT - will change between more or less Necrotic Strikes
    • Death Coil heal yourself whenever you use Lichborne.
    • Dark Simulacrum on Focus. Also now checks for Grounding Totem.
    • Death strike on Dark Succor.
    • Uses Unholy Blight if Outbreak is on CD if you have it as a talent.


    Changelog:
    28.10.2012 - v1.0 released
    29.10.2012 - v1.0.1 - Blood Tap works, YAY!
    30.10.2012 - Fixed Dark Simulacrum on Focus, works, and even checks if Grounding Totem isn't up
    2.1.2012 - v 1.1 - rewrote basic framework, more bursty, or should be, now.


    Credits:
    Kinkeh - base code and lots of help, Bu_ba, Kickmydog and other PQR Profile devs for inspiration and code snippets.

    I will answer questions about the profile in THIS topic only.




    Last edited by Discipline; 01-28-2013 at 11:29 AM. Reason: v1.1.0

  2. #2
    Sergeant Major
    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    148
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Need to change talent link becouse don't have blood tap

  3. #3
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    29
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Icy Touch Dispel on LEFT SHIFT - Glyph of Icy Touch mandatory, else it won't... dispel. :P
    Also another Glyph in talents needs to be changed as well.

  4. #4
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

    PQR - D1sc1pl1n3's and Kink's PvP Frost DK

    Quote Originally Posted by Sovietbobcat View Post
    Also another Glyph in talents needs to be changed as well.
    Yeah, will fix, copied wrong link
    EDIT: links fixed

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Discipline; 10-28-2012 at 09:49 PM.

  5. #5
    Sergeant
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    62
    CoreCoins
    10

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Could I ask how PQR would register 'F2' as the keypress?

    What I've like to do is change the CD activation key to F2 if possible but not sure what the trigger would be for it.

  6. #6
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xound View Post
    Could I ask how PQR would register 'F2' as the keypress?

    What I've like to do is change the CD activation key to F2 if possible but not sure what the trigger would be for it.
    I myself am trying to do this, but other stuff has higher priority right now. Will try to implement that sort of thing tho.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Sergeant Major

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    169
    CoreCoins
    1025

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Hey, tried this out yesterday in arena. Rotation was working well but every so often it gets stuck on Blood Tap. I'm not sure but it seems to be when Blood Tap is at 9 charges and tries to use it even when I have full runes. Maybe this is why you were asking about Blood Tap cast delay in the main thread. I didn't get to test out the Strang Focus because it would cause the same Blood Tap problem when I press ALT. Dark Sim Focus does not seem to be working either. I fought a team with a mage spamming Polymorph and also a Druid spamming cyclone, both Focused but never used Dark Sim, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll test it in a duel at some stage. Apart from these 2 issues everything else works very well, the burst and necrotic toggle work perfectly!!

  8. #8
    Sergeant
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    62
    CoreCoins
    10

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    I myself am trying to do this, but other stuff has higher priority right now. Will try to implement that sort of thing tho.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    Thanks mate, no worries, I'll put some leg (keyboard) work in and let you know how I go.

  9. #9
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostDKsFTW View Post
    Hey, tried this out yesterday in arena. Rotation was working well but every so often it gets stuck on Blood Tap. I'm not sure but it seems to be when Blood Tap is at 9 charges and tries to use it even when I have full runes. Maybe this is why you were asking about Blood Tap cast delay in the main thread. I didn't get to test out the Strang Focus because it would cause the same Blood Tap problem when I press ALT. Dark Sim Focus does not seem to be working either. I fought a team with a mage spamming Polymorph and also a Druid spamming cyclone, both Focused but never used Dark Sim, maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'll test it in a duel at some stage. Apart from these 2 issues everything else works very well, the burst and necrotic toggle work perfectly!!
    Yeah, forget to edit it out from the notes, Dark Sim didnt work even in Kinks original version, and the blood tap thing - thats what ive spent 2 days on and a few minutes ago, i finally made it work

  10. #10
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    UPDATE v1.0.2
    Fixed Dark Simulacrum and added a Grounding Totem check to it. Tries to steal: Poly, Hex, Cyclone, Fear, Mind Control.
    You can add more spells yourself, and if you think something important is missing, let me know, I'll add it for everyone!

  11. #11
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    UPDATE v1.0.2
    Fixed Dark Simulacrum and added a Grounding Totem check to it. Tries to steal: Poly, Hex, Cyclone, Fear, Mind Control.
    You can add more spells yourself, and if you think something important is missing, let me know, I'll add it for everyone!
    I donīt have a 90 dk yet but +rep for the work i will rep kinke latter.
    How is unholy doing right now? any pvp profile

  12. #12
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lecosr View Post
    I donīt have a 90 dk yet but +rep for the work i will rep kinke latter.
    How is unholy doing right now? any pvp profile
    As I said in the main PQR topic, as soon as this is finished and polished out, and i have everything in school sorted out, I'll start DW Frost PvE, Unholy PvE and PvP

  13. #13
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    11
    CoreCoins
    5

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Amazing amazing AMAZING! God I can only imagine what the finished profile will be like when this current one is so superb. Please please keep up with this, you're one of the few that regularly updates a pvp profile.

    --------

    I have 2200 experience on an Unholy DK pre MoP and I'll try to help you mechanic wise to perfect this profile if you need it.
    Last edited by Krimp; 10-30-2012 at 01:02 PM.

  14. #14
    Sergeant Major

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    169
    CoreCoins
    1025

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Tried out the updates in a few arenas today, dark sim is working perfectly now, excellent job. Blood Tap is working MUCH better to but I think in about 1 or 2 out of the 15-20 arenas Blood Tap locked up, similar to before. The second time it seemed to resolve itself, it was still attacking but no sword swing animations because it was Blood Tapping so much but then it used up all the Blood Charges and caught up (well thats what it seemed like). It's not a major deal, if it happens at all I just switch to Kinkehs pve profile for a few seconds to use the runes and then switch back. It probably just needs to be tweaked a bit more or maybe it's just my latency. : / Thanks anyway for the awesome profile.

  15. #15
    Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! Discipline's Avatar
    Reputation
    128
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    252
    CoreCoins
    72

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostDKsFTW View Post
    Tried out the updates in a few arenas today, dark sim is working perfectly now, excellent job. Blood Tap is working MUCH better to but I think in about 1 or 2 out of the 15-20 arenas Blood Tap locked up, similar to before. The second time it seemed to resolve itself, it was still attacking but no sword swing animations because it was Blood Tapping so much but then it used up all the Blood Charges and caught up (well thats what it seemed like). It's not a major deal, if it happens at all I just switch to Kinkehs pve profile for a few seconds to use the runes and then switch back. It probably just needs to be tweaked a bit more or maybe it's just my latency. : / Thanks anyway for the awesome profile.
    Well, glad that Dark Sim is working, you don't even know how hard is it when the only friend online that you can ask is a shammy that i dont want to know what PQR is. ;D
    Sorry about the Blood Tap, I dont know why it should lock up, and tbh, didnt play arena since i released this with the blood tap code into public, didnt have time for that. Ill surely play this reset, so ill look into that. It should not blood tap more than once every 1second, so i dont know what is causing the lockups.

 

 
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search