Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can i use this profile to level a dk through bgs?

PQR - D1sc1pl1n3's and Kink's PvP Frost DK
    Discipline's Avatar Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solva View Post
    Can i use this profile to level a dk through bgs?
    I don't see any problems, as long as you pick up Unholy Blight, and on lvl 75, Blood Tap.

MyNewName's Avatar Banned I Suck At This CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont get this. I have used Kink's Panda Frost for a while now. And I love it. I beast in PvE or PvP. Of course for PvP I control my own cc's and cooldowns, which is awesome. But then I say Hey he supports this pvp profile now. Lets give it a try. I hate it. Just plain and simple. I will be using Kink's Panda frost for PvP. And for anyone that tries this revised one and finds it lacking, I do recomend just trying his PvE profile for PvP. And keybinding a quick I/O so you can quickly use CC abilities. You will not be disapointed.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR - D1sc1pl1n3's and Kink's PvP Frost DK

Originally Posted by crackmycrock View Post
    I dont get this. I have used Kink's Panda Frost for a while now. And I love it. I beast in PvE or PvP. Of course for PvP I control my own cc's and cooldowns, which is awesome. But then I say Hey he supports this pvp profile now. Lets give it a try. I hate it. Just plain and simple. I will be using Kink's Panda frost for PvP. And for anyone that tries this revised one and finds it lacking, I do recomend just trying his PvE profile for PvP. And keybinding a quick I/O so you can quickly use CC abilities. You will not be disapointed.
    Well, thank You for telling us what the problem is, thank You very much. Did you just say f*** off, I hate this and made it into a whole paragraph? Good job, thats what I call constructive criticism.

Have a nice day,
    D1sc1pl1n3

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people just dont know how to formulate themselves, lol.

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crackmycrock View Post
    While I'm happy you appreciate my work, it doesn't give you the right to come in here and trash a friends work. The base of the profiles are the same, so how you can possibly find that big of a difference is somewhat confusing, my old PvP profile was...in my opinion, pretty garbage and my PvE profile, was obviously never designed for PvP. If you are going to provide feedback, all I ask is it be constructive, not destructive.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idea!!
    When the 2.20 update is released, i'll try to make a dnd 'discovery' ability. If youre playin arenas, u most likely have seen a stealthed rogue for just a second, right? If it goes well, this ability will place DnD on the spot where youve seen the stealthed player instantly, getting him out of stealth! Yay or nay?? What do you guys think?

Fujitsuo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that would be A W E S O M E!

cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    Idea!!
    When the 2.20 update is released, i'll try to make a dnd 'discovery' ability. If youre playin arenas, u most likely have seen a stealthed rogue for just a second, right? If it goes well, this ability will place DnD on the spot where youve seen the stealthed player instantly, getting him out of stealth! Yay or nay?? What do you guys think?

I know how to read out player positionings but after 2hrs of searching I cant get it to work to change the mousecursor positions or to use abilitys for specific coordinates, please tell me :>

Fujitsuo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed that dark simulacrum aint working as it should. If i Focus - Target and switch to another Target it will not DS the Focus - Target.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cokx View Post
    I know how to read out player positionings but after 2hrs of searching I cant get it to work to change the mousecursor positions or to use abilitys for specific coordinates, please tell me :>
    Ummm, Well, I didn't look into that yet, it was just an idea, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Not touching the beta yet, as my UI took a lot of setting up and i don't really want to set it up again :P

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fujitsuo View Post
    I noticed that dark simulacrum aint working as it should. If i Focus - Target and switch to another Target it will not DS the Focus - Target.
    I neeeeeed more info. It works fine for me and for others. When does it happen? All the time or only sometimes? If only sometimes, does it happens when you're playing against a shaman? My DS ability has a Grounding totem check implemented, so it is possible it didn't fire off because grounding was up.

Infoooooz

Fujitsuo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe sorry for the lack of info. Nah m8 it aint working at all.... against any class it just dont DS them. I focus them and it should auto use DS or am i wrong? i tryed even to put more spells and see if that works but sadly it dosent. For example if i focus Shaman and target a warrior as it aint auto DS'ing i push DS on my own to copy a spell and what happens is that the DS Spell will be used on Warrior.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hehe sorry for the lack of info. Nah m8 it aint working at all.... against any class it just dont DS them. I focus them and it should auto use DS or am i wrong? i tryed even to put more spells and see if that works but sadly it dosent. For example if i focus Shaman and target a warrior as it aint auto DS'ing i push DS on my own to copy a spell and what happens is that the DS Spell will be used on Warrior.
    Thats weird, once i get some friend online to help me test it out, I'll look into it.

One more thing - go into pqr rotation settings and look if you have the dark sim ability in there actually.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try redownloading the profile, I did arenas yesterday and it worked no problem.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast