Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xodius98 View Post
    Now it doesn't even do anything... just sits there... sorry
    Ive sent another commit, make sure you have PE Master toggle enabled and my CR selected.

If it somehow messes up, find me on IRC:
    https://kiwiirc.com/client/199.127.108.236/probably
    Last edited by MrTheSoulz; 08-16-2015 at 07:19 AM.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

[PE] NerdPack
    Discipline's Avatar Contributor ALADEEN MOTHERFUCKER! CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And there I wanted to start working on my own DW Frost rotation today... Nice way to stop me
    Thanks for all this OP, +5rep.

huntedbyblizzard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello. thank you again for your wonderful work.

I feel bad for posting last week and then not responding when you made a change to the Disc Priest CR. I had an over 80 hour work-week this past week...wasn't expecting that.

Yes, the error went away, and the profile is healing well.

Thing is, I've switched back to the old MrTheSoulz pack - and reverted it back a couple weeks, because it works the way I do. As such - I'm essentially covered for now.
    I'm the crazy man running a Holy/Disc priest. I use Holy in parties and raids for the healing, and I use Disc when soloing. I do use FH.

The MrTheSoulz pack would allow the Disc priest to be more offensive. I would put my follower on 'focus', and go out on the attack, and when my tank follower would need a heal or two, I would interrupt the CR and toss a few heals to the follower. The new Nerdpack doesn't attack anywhere near as much - seems like it is focused on healing - and it makes sense to focus on that early since Disc is essentially a healing class. Not your fault you have a user using a healing class in an offensive manner - that fault is mine. My only complaint about the old MrTheSoulz pack when using Disc on the offensive is that it never used "Power Word: Solace" instead of "Holy Fire". It is a 3rd tier talent, with the former replacing the latter. So..I've always just used "Power Word: Solace" for the pull, and let the rotation do its thing without any more castings of "Power Word: Solace".

I did try the Nerdpack as Holy in a few dungeon runs.. and odd thing... every once in a while, it would get stuck casting a self renew. No idea why - but I would have to disable CR and scramble to flash heal the tank and get a few aoe heals going for the group. I've gone back to MrTheSoulz pack for Holy as well, since it does't get in that weird self-renew loop.

If there is any specific information I can provide, please let me know. combat logs? or if there is any kind of debug mode you would like me to do, just let me known how to do it, and I will get it done. But also - no rush - the old MrTheSoulz pack has me covered - so please don't alter your dev plans on my account.

As always - I appreciate your fine work. (also - is the nerdpack site up yet - for the donations?)

MrTheSoulz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by huntedbyblizzard View Post
    hello. thank you again for your wonderful work.

I feel bad for posting last week and then not responding when you made a change to the Disc Priest CR. I had an over 80 hour work-week this past week...wasn't expecting that.

Yes, the error went away, and the profile is healing well.

Thing is, I've switched back to the old MrTheSoulz pack - and reverted it back a couple weeks, because it works the way I do. As such - I'm essentially covered for now.
    I'm the crazy man running a Holy/Disc priest. I use Holy in parties and raids for the healing, and I use Disc when soloing. I do use FH.

The MrTheSoulz pack would allow the Disc priest to be more offensive. I would put my follower on 'focus', and go out on the attack, and when my tank follower would need a heal or two, I would interrupt the CR and toss a few heals to the follower. The new Nerdpack doesn't attack anywhere near as much - seems like it is focused on healing - and it makes sense to focus on that early since Disc is essentially a healing class. Not your fault you have a user using a healing class in an offensive manner - that fault is mine. My only complaint about the old MrTheSoulz pack when using Disc on the offensive is that it never used "Power Word: Solace" instead of "Holy Fire". It is a 3rd tier talent, with the former replacing the latter. So..I've always just used "Power Word: Solace" for the pull, and let the rotation do its thing without any more castings of "Power Word: Solace".

I did try the Nerdpack as Holy in a few dungeon runs.. and odd thing... every once in a while, it would get stuck casting a self renew. No idea why - but I would have to disable CR and scramble to flash heal the tank and get a few aoe heals going for the group. I've gone back to MrTheSoulz pack for Holy as well, since it does't get in that weird self-renew loop.

If there is any specific information I can provide, please let me know. combat logs? or if there is any kind of debug mode you would like me to do, just let me known how to do it, and I will get it done. But also - no rush - the old MrTheSoulz pack has me covered - so please don't alter your dev plans on my account.

As always - I appreciate your fine work. (also - is the nerdpack site up yet - for the donations?)
    Awesome feedback, love the details.
    Holy will be fully re-done in a few days, so i wont review that but will see what i can do about Disc.
    Perhaps a toggle "Dps prio"? would only heal lowest when its like 60% health then go back to dps mode?
    OR if the party is bellow 3 member it auto goes into a dps focused mode?

PS: Yup the site is up
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

yobleed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrTheSoulz View Post
    Awesome feedback, love the details.
    Holy will be fully re-done in a few days, so i wont review that but will see what i can do about Disc.
    Perhaps a toggle "Dps prio"? would only heal lowest when its like 60% health then go back to dps mode?
    OR if the party is bellow 3 member it auto goes into a dps focused mode?

PS: Yup the site is up
    Haven't you done this alrdy with the Spinner for Attonement? just increase Attonement and you'll have a DPS prio or not?
    ~They call me HordeOnYourTube, but you can call me hoyt~

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yobleed View Post
    Haven't you done this alrdy with the Spinner for Attonement? just increase Attonement and you'll have a DPS prio or not?
    kinda but not really...
    it will attack untill it has the necessary stacks (5) then go back to healing.

yobleed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrTheSoulz View Post
    kinda but not really...
    it will attack untill it has the necessary stacks (5) then go back to healing.
    Oh yea.. Well if healing is not neccesary that would be a nice addition
    ~They call me HordeOnYourTube, but you can call me hoyt~

Luciferozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anny recommended class settings for Disc priest ?

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Luciferozzy View Post
    Anny recommended class settings for Disc priest ?
    Not really, i belive it supports every talent, if not report it and will add it.

Luciferozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry was not clear enough. I ment is there any recommended values for the different spells that are awesome compared to the standard values. I was thinking maybe some had good value-settings and might share them here.

solamb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Is there a way to stop the auto targeting? its pritty annoying that i cant change target until its dead or if i attack a dummy it doesnt stop and if i toggle off it still keeps targeting until i run away for a long distance
    Even with cds activated it still doesnt use Bestial Wrath.
    Tried out BM hunter in a battleground, easy top damage, rotation is awesome!
    Is there anyway this will get more pvp reliable?

Is there anyway to hotkey bind "rotation" toggle on/off ?
    Last edited by solamb; 08-22-2015 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by solamb View Post
    Thanks!

Is there a way to stop the auto targeting? its pritty annoying that i cant change target until its dead or if i attack a dummy it doesnt stop and if i toggle off it still keeps targeting until i run away for a long distance
    Even with cds activated it still doesnt use Bestial Wrath.
    Tried out BM hunter in a battleground, easy top damage, rotation is awesome!
    Is there anyway this will get more pvp reliable?

Is there anyway to hotkey bind "rotation" toggle on/off ?
    Hello, you can disable the auto-targets in the settings GUI wich you can find in the minimap icon (if your using stable) or if your using the beta you can find it in the top frame.
    Will see whats up with bestil wrath.

About the PvP request, the short answer is no due to the wrong kind of attention it brings and behing unfair to other players sorry,

You can bind the master toggle of PE by pressing ESC -> KEYBINDS -> OTHER -> Probably Toggle,

emulcube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Message: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:168: attempt to index global 'NePData' (a nil value)
    Time: 08/25/15 15:50:30
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:168: in function `readKey'
    ...ace\AddOns\NerdPack\system\ObjectManager\ListGUI.lua:59: in function `OMGUI_RUN'
    Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:160: in function <Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:155>

Locals: config = "OMList"
    key = "ShowHealthText"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'NePData' (a nil value)"

shadow / priest in game

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by emulcube View Post
    Message: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:168: attempt to index global 'NePData' (a nil value)
    Time: 08/25/15 15:50:30
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:168: in function `readKey'
    ...ace\AddOns\NerdPack\system\ObjectManager\ListGUI.lua:59: in function `OMGUI_RUN'
    Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:160: in function <Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\Core.lua:155>

Locals: config = "OMList"
    key = "ShowHealthText"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'NePData' (a nil value)"

shadow / priest in game
    Did you restart wow when updated the addon?
    Does it still happen now?

Thanks.

emulcube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    restart wow when updated the addon ..
    still error.

Thanks