Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** I'm looking all over for spellid or aura of 71 (warrior's defensive stance) or the word stance in PE and in NOC, nothing is showing up.

Which leads me to doubt if that is indeed the trigger, I mean what is the trigger for NOC not hitting training dummy in Garrison? The fact that they weren't on the "exception list", but exception list from what? The pause function? Were there anything in NOC.Pause routine that specially made it pause against dummy?

Maybe it's
    Code:
    or (not UnitCanAttack("player", "target") and not UnitIsPlayer("target") and UnitExists("target"))
    But that doesn't seem to apply to the warrior's case.

[PE] - NO CARRIER's Rotations
    wolfrain62's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, it says that their is support for a barrage hotkey. Can anyone tell me what the hotkey is for barrage?

Malloot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wolfrain62 View Post
    Hi, it says that their is support for a barrage hotkey. Can anyone tell me what the hotkey is for barrage?
    Its fairly simple to check this yourself, just look through these files and read.
    https://github.com/modhunter/Probabl.../master/hunter

As far as i can see barrage is not on a toggle or hotkey but is just in the St rotation.

@Nocarrier what do the que spell commands do? Is that to make the next cast a manual pressed one?

And i see you have a unit chache function, is there a way to check around for mobs availeble for kill shots so it shoots them even when ita not my target.
    Last edited by Malloot; 01-21-2015 at 02:33 AM.

LatinPrince's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wolfrain62 View Post
    Make sure you try this on a real mob, currently the MM profile acts weird on target dummies doesn't use lv90 talents and just spams steady and aimed shot. On regular mobs it usually works but it does miss a murder of crows and the lv90 talents alot.
    Last edited by LatinPrince; 01-21-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Snitzel29's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the profile doesn't use barrage or amoc during Careful Aim phase (which you're in the whole time while attacking a dummy)

Stiz2win's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey NC. Any chance we can go back to having two options for SEF? Although its nice having the auto SEF feature.. the main thing that really stood out to me is the ability to choose which targets you SEF with mouseover. It seems now that option is gone and it just tosses them out and I would personally love to go back to controlling that functionality. Thanks man.. awesome script. OOO I recently started to use your brewmaster and its AMAZING!!! You make me want to make a hunter just to try those out. Any chance we can get you to do a warrior?

expunge's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stiz2win View Post
    Hey NC. Any chance we can go back to having two options for SEF? Although its nice having the auto SEF feature.. the main thing that really stood out to me is the ability to choose which targets you SEF with mouseover. It seems now that option is gone and it just tosses them out and I would personally love to go back to controlling that functionality. Thanks man.. awesome script. OOO I recently started to use your brewmaster and its AMAZING!!! You make me want to make a hunter just to try those out. Any chance we can get you to do a warrior?
    You want to pick targets to mouseover target with arcane? Wouldn't that be a focus target? Maybe I don't understand what SEF is?

Rentakai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering if there is a way to force the bot to try to do the rotation even when "out of range". Many of the bosses hitboxes are quite large, but PE thinks I'm still out of range, so it does nothing, even though I'm actually in range.

If anyone knows how to fix that, I'd be very greatful.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rentakai View Post
    Just wondering if there is a way to force the bot to try to do the rotation even when "out of range". Many of the bosses hitboxes are quite large, but PE thinks I'm still out of range, so it does nothing, even though I'm actually in range.

If anyone knows how to fix that, I'd be very greatful.
    Which bosses in particular or mobs? The older versions of PE do that thing where it just doesn't attack. Also, if you want, in the library file there is a list of mobs towards the middle that you can add to. Just get their mob ID and add it to that list. This is how we got around it before they fixed it.

Rentakai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by expunge View Post
    Which bosses in particular or mobs? The older versions of PE do that thing where it just doesn't attack. Also, if you want, in the library file there is a list of mobs towards the middle that you can add to. Just get their mob ID and add it to that list. This is how we got around it before they fixed it.

Ones that I've noticed specifically are butcher, the 2nd last boss and the first boss (on mythic). Most require you to stand at max melee range, but doing so makes the bot do nothing. When I'm standing in closer it works fine, and I can manually cast all my spells and stuff while at max melee range, but the bot doesnt. I'm using latest version of PE, latest version of NOCs and Offspring

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ones that I've noticed specifically are butcher, the 2nd last boss and the first boss (on mythic). Most require you to stand at max melee range, but doing so makes the bot do nothing. When I'm standing in closer it works fine, and I can manually cast all my spells and stuff while at max melee range, but the bot doesnt. I'm using latest version of PE, latest version of NOCs and Offspring
    Never seen that issue personally. Strange. Might be an Offspring thing? Have you tried with EWT or Firehack?

NOCARRIER's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm strange. I'll take a closer look when I fight Butcher tonight. It does have a bit check around most of the melee rotation to not even try unless the 'target.range <=5" which is melee range. I too stand at max melee range on butcher and don't observe the rotation stopping. I know when I get too far because the rotation will stop and the melee abilities on my action bar also turn red (indicating out of range)

NOCARRIER's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stiz2win View Post
    Hey Stiz2win, the 'Auto SEF' toggle that exists now should only enable/disable the automatic application of SEF to any valid add (prioritizing ones with more HP). The automatic SEF on mouseover is baked-in and should work regardless if the Auto SEF is enabled or not. Is this what you are asking?

Rentakai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NOCARRIER View Post
    Hmm strange. I'll take a closer look when I fight Butcher tonight. It does have a bit check around most of the melee rotation to not even try unless the 'target.range <=5" which is melee range. I too stand at max melee range on butcher and don't observe the rotation stopping. I know when I get too far because the rotation will stop and the melee abilities on my action bar also turn red (indicating out of range)

Swapped over to EWT and everything works perfectly fine! Must be an offspring thing. Thanks for the spectacular combat routine, wouldn't have come back to WOD without it.

(By the way, I'm in a 5/7M guild, and I definitely approve!)

Stiz2win's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NOCARRIER View Post
    Hey Stiz2win, the 'Auto SEF' toggle that exists now should only enable/disable the automatic application of SEF to any valid add (prioritizing ones with more HP). The automatic SEF on mouseover is baked-in and should work regardless if the Auto SEF is enabled or not. Is this what you are asking?
    Yes. Thank you!

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast