Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to: Respecting others while Gliding

Rules to being a respectful glider

Here is a list of some things that I have come across and I thought that I would make a list and see how the gliding community reacted to them. So here we go.
    1. Do not report another bot, not only is this counterproductive but it’s a major inconvenience to the other guy. How would you feel if you were reported by a hypocrite?

2. Glide in an area that is reasonable for your level. Nothing aggravates me more than someone gliding in an area where I wanted to actually level and the other bot is way over level for the spot. Example a 47 grinding the Circle of East Binding in Arathi, we all know the spot and in all honesty isn’t it always better when you share?

3. If you are going to go AFK and glide please set auto log out or at least have A.L.I.C.E or some form of auto response, I know I’m not going to report you for boting but the next guy that wants to kill the fire elementals in SMV may not be so understanding when you’re not responding to tells and not even targeting him.

4. Respect the lower levels. What more can I say it’s much easier for you to end your glide and move elsewhere than it is for the guy who is just on level for the awesome grinding spot where you know he will level fast.

5. Don’t kill your gliding friends. I think we have all tried either with misdirect, fade or other useful things to kill a bot. I have done this to an AFK botter before and didn’t really think much about it but when I look back at it, it was an ******* thing to do.

6. Buff hunter/warlock pets as well as the person gliding. I know it sounds lame but fort/int/mark are all awesome buffs and speed up the kills.

7. Do not mention the words bot, glide or any other words that are obvious that you’re talking about gliding. Don’t even talk about it in game. That is just dumb, just say what drop are you trying to get or, how close to level are you. Most people if they’re not AFK will tell you and you can either skip that location or just come back in about the time it would take to level (more common at lower levels)

8. Don’t be an *******. Don’t kill steal another persons mobs we all know how much glider doesn’t like it when we play games with mob targeting. So be a kind person and don’t freak out glider.

9. If you have been gliding a spot for hours and another person who has just as much right to be there as you (same level, have not killed you, etc.) take a break, go sell or just log for a bit tell the person you’re going to make lunch and will be back in around an hour.

10.This is not very glider related more of common courtesy thing, if your melee and have tons of water don’t just vender it hand it off to a caster (mages are the exception if you are a mage you have rolled a vending machine and don’t be mean when someone asks for water, they usually tip and if you have ever played a mana using class you know how important it is to have water). If you are a healing class, hand your food off to an on level melee. Now don’t get me wrong don’t go out of your way to do this, but if there is one near you at the time, just be nice

If you have any suggestions or think I need to take one or more off this list please post or send me a PM

Happy Gliding!

How to: Respecting others while Gliding
    Alexis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats great but i think no one will think about it

Omni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a better idea. quit using glider and get a bot that doesn't look like a bot (aka innerspace's alternatives). then people wont **** with you.

Ermok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HOW TO RESPECT OTHER GLIDERS..
    Get 'em banned : )

bl@cK!'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And don't Bot in Questmob areas :P
    There are much more people which report you and it sucks if a botter kills you all mobs that you need for a q :P

alhaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to Respect others: Stop Gliding

CyberKurt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTH is a glider dude?? sorry i'm new...

bl@cK!'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CyberKurt View Post
    WTH is a glider dude?? sorry i'm new...
    Glider is a World of Warcraft Leveling Bot.

tttommeke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I report every bot I see and why ? They just need to set-up right etc. Also I camp and gank them to the end, try to bug them out and more... just fantastic to see how a bot can fail. And people who tell me that I am probably a bot hater... I botted a warrior to 64 and now I am botting my lvl 65 warlock to 70 xD (openbot).

If you bot, then do it silently were I won't find you, their are really alot of spots were nobody comes ever because their isn't a quest or so...

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just gank them, and if they are from my faction I spam duel or invite so the maxium pop up thing fills and he hearthstones and logs off. I also ofc report them after I've botted myself.

1337asusual's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well some of these posts im not to happy with but yes ofc you shouldn't deserve to bot if you suck at it, think at it this way if you are botting and your guy is fighting like a 5 yr old *cough glider cough* you should be reported and so you learn your lesson or atleast add "msg the glider and tell him, you suck at botting" then either setup glider right so it doesn't fight like an idiot or get wowmimic or innerspace.

Couwae's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to: Get other Gliders to respect you. Threaten them by saying that you will ban their asses off.

stiich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude.. thats sucks

I'm gliding

I'm reporting all Gliders i see all pepole and when they use my spot i steal target them till they log off

:::::::::::::::: IF YOU WONNA BE THE BEST:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

dont respect them what they r doing is illegal remember if u dont report them they might report you :O?

stiich's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only stupid alliance thinks that way :S Noob

spawn66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R