Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Undetectable Anti-Afk Setup (Fixed)

THIS HAS BEEN FIXED! =)
    (Although I havent been able to test it completely out with the intervals, cause my Wow is bugged and I crash after about 1 minute of play... and the damn support line sucks ass and doesnt know how to help =/)

This is best used with gliders.

Are you allergic to my tiny green text? Scroll down to see a normal font and normal color version!

I'm not 100% sure this is in the correct forum, so if anyone thinks it should be somewhere else, go ahead and move it =). The only reason im not sure about why this is in the right forum, is because its not a bot or a program, but its not realy an exploit, but its more of a bot/program or an exploit other than a guide. This setup works by by utilizing two add-ons when they work co-existingly. Lets get started!

What's Needed:
    All thats needed here is a friend (One that doesnt mind helping you out with these kinda of things), a trial accout will work just as well, and two add-ons (The link for the download is listed below).

Add-Ons:
    The two add-ons used are named "TriviaBot" and "TriviaKiller".
    Link for download = AASetup.zip - FileFront.com

Scan Results:

Don't believe me? Scan site = VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan
    (Im guessing the Suspicious Archive Structure is because it's from WinRAR, dunno tho, I promise its clean)
    Extract the two files "TriviaBot" and "TriviaKiller" into your WoW Add-on folder.

Don't Know how to set up WoW add-ons? Don't fret, it'll be all explained below! (If you do know how, Skip just past the "How to correctly set-up WoW Add-ons")

How to Correctly Set-Up WoW Add-Ons:
    1. Download the file from above.
    2. Open the .ZIP after it's done downloading.
    3. Copy (Ctrl+C) both the files "TriviaBot" and "TriviaKiller".
    4. Go to your World Of Warcraft folder. (If you downloaded it the way Blizzard suggests, it will be located at C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft"
    5. Go into the World of Warcraft folder, and look for another folder named "Interface".
    6. Go into that folder. (If that folder does not exist, create the folder, right click a blank area and right click, scroll over new, then click folder, then type in "Interface" for its name.
    7. Inside that folder, go into the folder AddOns. (If you dont have that folder, or if you didnt have the Interface folder to begin with, you have to make the "AddOns", to do this, right click a blank spot in the Interface folder, and scroll over New, then click folder, then type in AddOns for the folder name".
    8. Paste (Ctrl+V) the two add-on files into the AddOns folder.
    9. All Done!

Main Setup:
    Log on to the character you are using the Anti-Afk setup on. Next, either get your friend to make a level 1 (or just log on to a random alt). Party with that alt/level 1, then have him/her to disconnect off (Press Alt + F4) and go back to her other main. (If you dont have any friends , make a trial account, and dual box, make a level 1 and party then dissconnect (Press Alt + F4) that way.) You dont accualy have to have the person disconnect off, but I doubt your friend wants to listen to trivia spam, or you want the lag from dual boxing. Now leave it so you are in a party with the offline character! (That is very important)

Make sure that they disconnect and not just log off, if they log off, the party is broken apart.

Run the TriviaBot, and sit back and relax! (You have to have the trivia bot configured correctly. For the correct TriviaBot configuration, scroll down.)

Basic Add-On Configurations:
    Log on the normal way. Once you get into the "Character Selection" page, look to the bottom left of your page, it should have a button named "Add-Ons". Click it. At the top right, click "Load Out of Date Add-Ons." Next, search around for the Trivia Bot and Trivia Killer addons, make sure that they are checked (A Little box to the right of their name is where you check and uncheck it is)
    Hit Ok, or just close the box.
    Thats all for the basic configurations.

Configurement for Trivia Bot:
    For the configurement of the TriviaBot Add-On, you must log on. Once you get on, you will have the Triviabot box pop up, if you closed it when you got into the party its ok, just type
    Code:
    /triviabot
    to bring it back up.

Set-Up:
    1. Set "Chat Selection" to Party
    2. Uncheck the "Show Answers" option.
    3. Uncheck the "Report Scores" option.
    4. Set the "Interval" setting to 10 seconds.
    5. Make sure the "Round Size" option is set to "Unlimited".
    6. Your Done!

(Note: If the 10 seconds doesnt work for you, try 10 minutes, after that, just try to find it with trial and error (The default setting doesnt show on this version)

Your Trivia Bot screen should look like this:

Configurement for TriviaKiller:
    No configureing required, it comes pre-set up.

How it's Done:
    Press "Start Trivia" on the Trivia Bot Screen.

That's All!

You will now answer the questions, and remain Un-AFK.

Extras:
    Problems:
    If you have any problems please PM me about it, or just make a post, and Ill try to fix it!

Keep it on the Low:
    Try to Keep it kinda on the low side, I dont want Blizzard to :banned:Trivia Bot or Trivia Killer! I use them for Guild Trivia, and to pwn nubs that think they're cool to spam channels with Trivia Bot.

Enjoy Everyone!

I'm not 100% sure this is in the correct forum, so if anyone thinks it should be somewhere else, go ahead and move it =). The only reason im not sure about why this is in the right forum, is because its not a bot or a program, but its not realy an exploit, but its more of a bot/program or an exploit other than a guide. This setup works by by utilizing two add-ons when they work co-existingly. Lets get started!

What's Needed:
    All thats needed here is a friend (One that doesnt mind helping you out with these kinda of things), a trial accout will work just as well, and two add-ons (The link for the download is listed below).

Add-Ons:
    The two add-ons used are named "TriviaBot" and "TriviaKiller".
    Link for download = http://files.filefront.com/AASetupzip/;9695598;/fileinfo.html

Scan Results:

Don't believe me? Scan site = VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan
    (Im guessing the Suspicious Archive Structure is because it's from WinRAR, dunno tho, I promise its clean)
    Extract the two files "TriviaBot" and "TriviaKiller" into your WoW Add-on folder.

Don't Know how to set up WoW add-ons? Don't fret, it'll be all explained below! (If you do know how, Skip just past the "How to correctly set-up WoW Add-ons")

How to Correctly Set-Up WoW Add-Ons:
    1. Download the file from above.
    2. Open the .ZIP after it's done downloading.
    3. Copy (Ctrl+C) both the files "TriviaBot" and "TriviaKiller".
    4. Go to your World Of Warcraft folder. (If you downloaded it the way Blizzard suggests, it will be located at C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft"
    5. Go into the World of Warcraft folder, and look for another folder named "Interface".
    6. Go into that folder. (If that folder does not exist, create the folder, right click a blank area and right click, scroll over new, then click folder, then type in "Interface" for its name.
    7. Inside that folder, go into the folder AddOns. (If you dont have that folder, or if you didnt have the Interface folder to begin with, you have to make the "AddOns", to do this, right click a blank spot in the Interface folder, and scroll over New, then click folder, then type in AddOns for the folder name".
    8. Paste (Ctrl+V) the two add-on files into the AddOns folder.
    9. All Done!

Main Setup:
    Log on to the character you are using the Anti-Afk setup on. Next, either get your friend to make a level 1 (or just log on to a random alt). Party with that alt/level 1, then have him/her to disconnect off (Press Alt + F4) and go back to her other main. (If you dont have any friends , make a trial account, and dual box, make a level 1 and party then dissconnect (Press Alt + F4) that way.) You dont accualy have to have the person disconnect off, but I doubt your friend wants to listen to trivia spam, or you want the lag from dual boxing. Now leave it so you are in a party with the offline character! (That is very important)

Make sure that they disconnect and not just log off, if they log off, the party is broken apart.

Run the TriviaBot, and sit back and relax! (You have to have the trivia bot configured correctly. For the correct TriviaBot configuration, scroll down.)

Basic Add-On Configurations:
    Log on the normal way. Once you get into the "Character Selection" page, look to the bottom left of your page, it should have a button named "Add-Ons". Click it. At the top right, click "Load Out of Date Add-Ons." Next, search around for the Trivia Bot and Trivia Killer addons, make sure that they are checked (A Little box to the right of their name is where you check and uncheck it is)
    Hit Ok, or just close the box.
    Thats all for the basic configurations.

Configurement for Trivia Bot:
    For the configurement of the TriviaBot Add-On, you must log on. Once you get on, you will have the Triviabot box pop up, if you closed it when you got into the party its ok, just type
    Code:
    /triviabot
    to bring it back up.

Set-Up:
    1. Set "Chat Selection" to Party
    2. Uncheck the "Show Answers" option.
    3. Uncheck the "Report Scores" option.
    4. Leave the "Interval" option to its default setting.
    5. Make sure the "Round Size" option is set to "Unlimited".
    6. Your Done!

(Note: If the 10 seconds doesnt work for you, try 10 minutes, after that, just try to find it with trial and error (The default setting doesnt show on this version)

Your Trivia Bot screen should look like this:

Configurement for TriviaKiller:
    No configureing required, it comes pre-set up.

How it's Done:
    Press "Start Trivia" on the Trivia Bot Screen.

That's All!

You will now answer the questions, and remain Un-AFK.

Extras:
    Problems:
    If you have any problems please PM me about it, or just make a post, and Ill try to fix it!

Keep it on the Low:
    Try to Keep it kinda on the low side, I dont want Blizzard to :banned:Trivia Bot or Trivia Killer! I use them for Guild Trivia, and to pwn nubs that think they're cool to spam channels with Trivia Bot.

Enjoy Everyone!
    Last edited by Creed; 02-24-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Fixed the interval problem

Undetectable Anti-Afk Setup
    myojinyahiko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice guide my good sir, I use this all the time now. +3 rep!

darkayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for this guide. I'll try trivia asap !+Rep

myojinyahiko's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkayo View Post
    Thx for this guide. I'll try trivia asap !+Rep
    You cant +rep silly goose!

Scald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by myojinyahiko View Post
    You cant +rep silly goose!
    Leachers get repx1
    WHY do people not know this one yet

Kenter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice one

Tehvit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Scald View Post
    Leachers get repx1
    WHY do people not know this one yet
    Because he has 0 rep power

Apollo86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. Thanks alot, very helpful

Apollo86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My anti-afk setup is a bit different. I use the GetOffGetGoing mod, easily found on curse, GetOffGetGoing | World of Warcraft Addons | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com , I use WoWNoAFK, RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting, and AutoMouse Clicker, RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting, both I found on rapidshare and ive been using them for about a month. Its simple, put the GetOffGetGoing mod and WoWNoAfk mod in your addons folder, make sure they are on, walk up to the battlemaster of the bg you wish to leech honor in, zoom in so you are looking in first person directly in front of him, start running AutoMouseClicker and center it to click in the center of your screen. Voila, it will que, enter, and leave, time after time. It will even release your body if you die. Im SURE this is a repost but dont flame me about it too much, im just posting it so maybe someone who doesnt know how to do it, or wants to try this method can. This is pretty undectable as well, Warden will not pick up on it, but be advised, dont run it for DAYS or something because you will be reported enough times by then for a GM to look into it, and you get a ban if you dont reply to 3 tells from a gm I believe

smor9876's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is ok... but u will still get flagged as inactive in BGs

rankersads's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide

ill have to try ^^

Godsmack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great easy setup, but do you know if this will let you go afk in a battleground without ending up as a deserter?

nuk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can alsouse ghostmouse and play in windowmode this i a bit easier

hellsike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dosnt work for me, i had it on for just like 10min or so, when i got back to my computer i had "deserter". when i check chat log ther is "you are now AFK" "you are no longer AFK" between EACH message in /party (i put it on 5sec interval)

any way to fix this?

Creed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be fixed
    Last edited by Creed; 02-24-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast