0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openbot vs Glider

Because Kurios thread is getting a bit old (Openbot and Glider got beter every time). I shall make another thread about it.

Glider

Glider is the most easiest to setup bot. It got a good interface and easily to find everything and thanks to his early come he got now most of the wow bot market in hands (Also thanks to some good advertising).

Anti-Human-Detection: Pathetic low, you can see from a distance that it is a bot. It runs just always the same path, doesn't add new faster routines and folows it upon a yard so he will run at the exact point when he is rerunning his path. This is good if you want to have certain small pathings. Also when people whisper it it just sit's down and logout (Option) or when you wave at him he will ignore it.

Pathing: As I already said in Anti-Human Detection. But here is a picture :

Mob Detection + Killing: He detects mobs by wandering around and waiting to one attack the player or pressing tab, good because nobody can suddenly detect a mob 20 yards behind him spawning. When their are adds he got a slow detection and will first kill the Main mob and then the second mob. If you have checked some AoE function's he will use this. For the solomob fights he will just do a certain routine that always is the same (Never saw he first did something else or random). By this way also alot of people can detect you. Also he is sometimes bugged(?) when another player tagged a mob but is above a certain % he will still kill this mob what isn't cool. He got an average mob killing.

Vendor/Quest/NPC's : It taked some time before glider had this functions, I think, and still they aren't really completed, bugged. He only goes to the people you have selected and nothing more. Also, still alot of people need help with this function because it is to pritty hard to configurate.

Stuck : Glider will try to do a jump-out and if that failed he will go back a while, rotate some degrees and if that also result in stuck he will close himself down. This can be good and bad because when your player is just stuckt at some trees he will logout because 2 - 3 trees where blocking him ? But if you player got in a cave with no escape out (fallen into a small path or so) and he got no path back it is better to logout then to be the full night wandering as a bot.

Random functions: Glider got alot of random functions as talk back to GM etc but at some functions you even need to be glider elite. Like the function background mode, you need to be an elite and this is not cool when you know you can also have this background mode with innerspace for the same price... I think glider got to many random functions.

Price tags: Glider costs 25$ and to have glider elite you need to pay another 5$/month so let's say you start this year with glider it will cost you:
    25$ + 5$*12 = 85$ and then you only got glider for max 4 pc's (Multi botting)

End conclusion: I also used glider for some time and found sometimes I was running the same paths as other people (lazyness :') ). The price tag was a bit to high for me so I didn't buy it but got a key from a friend were I shared with. Glider is a good tool if you are a starter because their are many tutorials on the internet but it isn't a great tool if you wan't to stay undetected.

Download Glider - Registrate Glider

Innerspace : Openbot

Openbot is a application for Innerspace. Innerspace is a sort of OS you can run on your own system. It is a bit harder then glider to setup but goddamnit his functions are to good.

Anti-Human-Detection: Good, Openbot has some anti-detection functions installed like emote back. I am not going to describe his pathing here because it is a bunch of text but let's say, you wouldn't guess it is a bot.

Pathing: Openbot is a 'smart' bot. When it runs it will keep tracking of your run ways and will slightly wander around to add more ways. After some time (15 minutes) he will run random paths that are not defined by you but by the bot. It also calculates what is the fastest path back to a certain point and not like glider will folow his routine untill he got to that certain point. Here is a image how openbot will run :
    He will run into this circles and the red points are just Hot Spots were the middle is. Also when their is no path between 2 he will try his own to connect the 2.

Mob Detection + Killing: Openbot looks in the memory were mobs are and will turn to them. This can look sometimes botty by knowing were you enemys are but he restricts this under a certain part of yards so he wouldn't run to a mob 500 yards from the player after some houses. Openbot also pulls groups and then traps additional mobs. He fastly detects whenever their are more mobs and then activate the player AoE stuff much faster then glider. He also skips looting untill all mobs in a certain yard away are cleared.

Vendor/Quest/NPC's: Openbot will need you 1 time to run trough the camp and then you can set of for your vacation trip. He will try first to go troughout the made path and then on run back he will make new routes etc so their is no bot-like player vendor action. He also detects questgivers under a certain yards and will accept their quest. If their is a questreward he will calculate what is best for you and if it is better then your armour and accept it then and equip it. This is also during loot. Sometimes he get's bugged when the first option of the Vendor isn't selling but more like Make this town your HS location (Innkeepers)

Stuck : Unless Kurios his post he will stuck and then he will be stuckt for some time but then he will return to another hot point and blacklist that spot. To bad he doesn't find faster that he is stuckt.

Random functions: Openbot got also alot of randomfunctions but most of them are quite usefull. His interface isn't that great and really hard sometimes but once you have read kurios his post you will be able to set it up easier. The great deal on openbot is, it doesn't need any keyconfig or classconfig, it automaticly detects your talentpoints, configurates his keys, randomly attacks in fights,... it also got a free background mode (unless glider) and their is no extra payment for functions.

Price tags: Innerspace cost only 10$/3months and even 36$/Year. So if you are someone with not alot of money but want the great tools ? Buy innerspace ;-) (+- 3 years for 1 year of glider...)

Buy innerspace - Referall link (+15 Days free for you) - Buy innerspace -Non referall link (+0 days free for you)

Openbot vs Glider
    Sirect's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some other Threads about that, the point is that I um under 18 so I dant have Paypal etc.
    I cannot buy it this way and my Parents wont do twocents something like that xD

tttommeke's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sirect View Post
    There are some other Threads about that, the point is that I um under 18 so I dant have Paypal etc.
    I cannot buy it this way and my Parents wont do twocents something like that xD
    *cough* I am 15 and got paypal ? Just win some contest for $$ on the intranat :')

tsincaat's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm, I disagree with some of your points on glider:

Mob Detection + Killing: He detects mobs by wandering around and waiting to one attack the player or pressing tab, good because nobody can suddenly detect a mob 20 yards behind him spawning. When their are adds he got a slow detection and will first kill the Main mob and then the second mob. If you have checked some AoE function's he will use this. For the solomob fights he will just do a certain routine that always is the same (Never saw he first did something else or random). By this way also alot of people can detect you. Also he is sometimes bugged(?) when another player tagged a mob but is above a certain % he will still kill this mob what isn't cool. He got an average mob killing.

This is not really true. You can't really make this a part of your comparison, because with Custom Classes, each can fight and target differently. For instance The custom class, I use, Parrior, and Pogue, will try and evade AOEs and will move away in fights to keep from getting adds.

Vendor/Quest/NPC's : It taked some time before glider had this functions, I think, and still they aren't really completed, bugged. He only goes to the people you have selected and nothing more. Also, still alot of people need help with this function because it is to pritty hard to configurate.

Glider now has vendoring built in, with more coming in one of the next updates. It is now VERY easy to make a vendoring profile. If you set up PGEdit right, Glider can go and learn spells, though as you say it is advanced. It is possible though.

Random functions: Glider got alot of random functions as talk back to GM etc but at some functions you even need to be glider elite. Like the function background mode, you need to be an elite and this is not cool when you know you can also have this background mode with innerspace for the same price... I think glider got to many random functions.

How is having to pay the same amount as innerspace for the same features not cool? Please go into detail about what these "random functions" are, and why there are too many.

Price tags: Glider costs 25$ and to have glider elite you need to pay another 5$/month so let's say you start this year with glider it will cost you:
    25$ + 5$*12 = 85$ and then you only got glider for max 4 pc's (Multi botting)

There is also lifetime elite available for $60, so $25 + $60 = 85 for lifetime, not 1 year.

While I appreciate your information, I don't think you took a proper comparison of the two programs. As I understand you currently use innerspace. I'm guessing you tried not to be biased, but thats hard when you use one of the two programs and do not fully use/understand the features of the other.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but the combatsystem with custom classes is for most people not scriptable because they don't know how, 99% of the users is probably using the default script. His moving away function isn't also working great like I saw how 2 mobs were possibly adds, he moved from 1 mob but then he came in range of the other so he again moved away but then he moved back to the first mob.

The vendor system is still not working as intend last time I used (1.5.5), still it was pritty hard to set it up when I looked to innerspace.

Their are random functions he even said that you wouldn't need to enable them to not look bottisch (GM whisper back). The fight back in pvp function isn't working so you could just disable that also (I checked it and when I got attacked by alliance he just did : wait untill die)

85$ For lifetime is still to much as seeing the current status. You must pay 85$ for 4 accounts to bot when you can also pay 36$/year for unlimited botting accounts. So say you are going into the PL business and you have 16 people to account, you first need to pay 340$ for glider when you can also just pay 36$

bait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Openbot is the best out there if you cant be ass to set up your bot in a new zone then your a newb, newb = dont use hacks.
    .l..°_°..l. As of to day im a good man, Good day

Benno Himself's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i got banned for using openbot in about a week

i glided for months and never got banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Benno Himself View Post
    i got banned for using openbot in about a week

i glided for months and never got banned
    Then you did something very wrong or you were flagged as a botter...

BYSCUIT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well ive been use innerspace for awile a now im test glider....................o yea great post.

Ermok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post, Inner space/open bot look good.

But Glider is easier to use I have heard, im not sure myself though.

stove936's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so which one is more secure by means of being caught, and does innerscace/openbot actually DO quests?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Innerspace looks if the quest are completed, returns back to in the reward and then goes back to farm more. You must set him up in the quest area if you want him to do the quests but this is just logic. The most secure is innerspace.

wheatthinz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your too biased toward innerspace for this to be of any use. sorry.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am maybe based a bit to innerspace because it is really alot of beter. Also glider is getting to commercial and like we can see everywere, when somethings comes to commercial it becomes bad.

dtk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tttommeke, +rep to you! Does innerspace really finds quests and accept them? That is so advanced. I played Glider a long time ago and glider will never do that. None of other bots I found does that either. When ever I play with glider people will immediately starting to follow me, no matter how carefull I setup the waypoints, and later I learned glider is detectable at that time.

Also the waypoint setup is so refreshing. All other bots just follow the glider model of static waypoints.

And just a side note. Recently I found some very cool scripts on the net about selling to npc etc, and it is innerspace code. Initially I thought only zolofighter has the ability to be fully controled using scripts. Appears innerspace has its own engine that you can code to do anything you want.

Nice work!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast