0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by t4c View Post
    Predicting HB will be finished by start of next xpac or on its last legs. The multiple law suits (now being sued in 3 different countries), the lack of developers on the buddystore and the three monthly ban waves which have now made HB only viable for gold sellers (the minority) I can't see it lasting much longer if blizzard keeps it up

FH will be next. l0ldk better enjoy it while it lasts.
    l0l1dk is very gifted and puts a lot of effort into his product, also a very gracious guy in my interactions with him. Hoping he can keep it going as long as possible as it does seem Blizz is relentlessly pursuing this shit these days.

World of Warcraft Bannweave
    WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xcureanddisease View Post
    Sorry some of you lost your accts, its ****ed up, I know the feeling all too well.

This being said, look guys. How many "banweaves" do you have to go through before you understand that you bot at your own risk. Botting has gotten to the point where, its not a matter of "IF" you'll get banned but just a matter of time.

You bot at your own risk and thats it. Coming up with conspiraTARD theories as to WHY it happened is irrelevant. You cheated, you get banned. Thats it. Not sure where the shock is coming from after so many years.
    4, so far how long is a piece of string?, why is it our fault that botting wow is more fun than playing it :P

nptu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who bots or uses anything Blizz considers "unfair" is taking a risk. When Blizz views the problem as big enough or game breaking they swat it down. HB may not be the best, but they are doing one thing that no other bot maker I know of is doing, fighting back! Glider tried but was doomed due to US courts. Fighting Activision/Blizzard in court is expensive. That is what is driving the changes to keys and the huge cuts they are taking on the HB store.

Use HB or don't. I'm not here to tell you what to do. I am supporting them in the slim hope they can get some traction on digital rights front. Game Terms Of Service have gotten out of hand. Game developers are free to make their product, we are free to make our own products that interface with their product. It's like saying I can't plug an external hard drive into my laptop because I'm violating the laptop vendor's Terms of Service. Screw that.

/end_of_rant

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a good system, the milk is rich.. why not. Kudos blizzard!

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by t4c View Post
    Predicting HB will be finished by start of next xpac or on its last legs. The multiple law suits (now being sued in 3 different countries), the lack of developers on the buddystore and the three monthly ban waves which have now made HB only viable for gold sellers (the minority) I can't see it lasting much longer if blizzard keeps it up

FH will be next. l0ldk better enjoy it while it lasts.
    What a fortune teller.. we must bow down to your expertise and knowledge.

ShasVa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by temp123 View Post
    Personally, I bow down to no one. Regardless of his prediction coming true or not, HB is absolutely compromised. To continue using it would be riskier than botting with anything else.

Christopher X's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't want to get banned? Don't use bots or hacks. It's going to happen eventually, regardless of what program you use... don't delude yourself; it's not healthy.

CaughtUMirin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by temp123 View Post
    He has a point though.

Just a couple years ago, HB's main selling point was that it had never been detected. Now it's been detected AT LEAST every 6 months. Hell, they were detected 3 times in the last 3 months. Even FH has been detected a couple times over the last couple of years.

Blizz has REALLY stepped their game up. This game of "cat and mouse" has become a game of "pack of tigers and mouse" and the tigers are willing to rip the walls apart to get the mouse.

It's getting to the point where you can barely get a fresh account to 110 before being banned. Casual botting with HB is dead. Once suicide botting is no longer profitable, HB will be done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12