Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for responding without insulting me, because it was my fault indeed.
    I did see someone asked about bartender, and i did use it as well.

But maybe wow patch changed Cast "Grimoire: Imp" timing, because it's trying to re-use it few sec before it's ready.
    Also i found it's better to summong doomguard with a macro manually to not spawn it at end of the fight

Where can i send you log and talents for Cast "Grimoire: Imp" ?

Until then i think i ll use it manually, cause everything else is ok. Time to spam some instances =).

Thank you!

-------------------
    Edit:

For life tap i found out this :
    If you get pushed (like that wind strike in instance) you start to life taping for 3 times.
    If your monster you are targeting is running out of range (tank is pulling ads and taking your target with him) or minion is teleporting / submerging and appearing on other spot (like that snake-alike boss).

my solution : make it macro :P and to manually if needed.

Also i found out that it does life drain only for 1 sec or 1.5 sec max only instead to do at least to 85% or 90% hp (healer should do the rest).
    ----
    Aff warlock rotation in case of 3+ monsters spams seed of coruption.
    Would be better if it first let me tab and agony all ELITE targets and then seed.
    Also i was looking into the talen for soul drain 70% more dmg from dots if you soul drain it.
    Would be better than spam unstopable afflicitons?
    Last edited by bedak; 02-19-2017 at 11:30 PM.

WoW Combat Assister
  2. Thanks ARSCHEKUN (1 members gave Thanks to bedak for this useful post)
    Zazazu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/143
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bedak View Post
    But maybe wow patch changed Cast "Grimoire: Imp" timing, because it's trying to re-use it few sec before it's ready.
    Also i found it's better to summong doomguard with a macro manually to not spawn it at end of the fight

Where can i send you log and talents for Cast "Grimoire: Imp" ?
    you can send me via forum PM
    For life tap i found out this :
    If you get pushed (like that wind strike in instance) you start to life taping for 3 times.
    If your monster you are targeting is running out of range (tank is pulling ads and taking your target with him) or minion is teleporting / submerging and appearing on other spot (like that snake-alike boss).
    my solution : make it macro :P and to manually if needed.

Also i found out that it does life drain only for 1 sec or 1.5 sec max only instead to do at least to 85% or 90% hp (healer should do the rest).
    Ah... this situation realy interesting. For WoW.CA combat starting, target out of range but WoW.CA process routine and only 1 spell fully satisfies the conditions. Its spell is Life Tap
    Drain life work while y HP less that 50%. If y HP 50+% Drain Life is interupted and go to process DPS spell.

Aff warlock rotation in case of 3+ monsters spams seed of coruption.
    Would be better if it first let me tab and agony all ELITE targets and then seed.
    Also i was looking into the talen for soul drain 70% more dmg from dots if you soul drain it.
    Would be better than spam unstopable afflicitons?
    I don't know its better or not. In manual (wowhead/icy-veins) need use Unstable if y got talent Contagion. I can change spell prio in basic rotation.

Now add some changes in Afflic routine:
    LifeTap: check mana for need use LifeTap when target is not in range or player is move (its stoped spam LifeTap when nothing any else cast... ofc if y get 90+% mana).
    AoE: add prefered cast Agony, after agony cast SeedOfCorruption. for SeedOfCorruption add creiteria for not cast twice.
    DrainSoul: DrainSoul noninteruptable whith talent MaleficGrasp.

4. Thanks bedak (1 members gave Thanks to Zazazu for this useful post)
    Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea why my Havoc DH is having a difficult time continuing the rotation? For some reason it just stops doing anything for a good 5-10 seconds before returning to a rotation, is there something I am missing? It seems like it isnt casting a spell and its choking. Thanks!
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

Thanks G/R
    5/143
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Teryaki View Post
    Any idea why my Havoc DH is having a difficult time continuing the rotation? For some reason it just stops doing anything for a good 5-10 seconds before returning to a rotation, is there something I am missing? It seems like it isnt casting a spell and its choking. Thanks!
    Its happen after cast Metamorphosis or 30 sec later? Anyelse have this problems? If y disable Burst ability this problem continued?

Teryaki's Avatar Legendary Explorer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    103/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zazazu View Post
    Its happen after cast Metamorphosis or 30 sec later? Anyelse have this problems? If y disable Burst ability this problem continued?
    I think I figured it out, I had a brain fart it seems lol. is it absolutely necessary to have Fel Rush on my bars?

After burst it works just fine, it just seems like burst is delayed a bit. It doesnt pop my cooldowns when I engage even though they are all up.

+rep from me! Thanks!
    Last edited by Teryaki; 02-20-2017 at 08:54 PM.
    My Exploration Channel: Teryaki's Channel
    Teryaki#1806

bedak's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Zazazu has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Thanks G/R
    5/143
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it absolutely necessary to have Fel Rush on my bars?
    Not. If y remove Fel Rush from bars and reload routine in WoW.CA, Fel Rush be ignored in rotation.

• Zazazu has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Fied

Update 2017-02-21:
    • Light update Rogue routine (Outlaw: Gouge now checked face; Between the Eyes can interupt cast [used if got 3 combopoints] and Gouge in CD)
    Last edited by Zazazu; 02-21-2017 at 06:52 AM.

manymaxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same problem on dk profil, rotation stop sometimes

Thanks G/R
    5/143
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by manymaxx View Post
    same problem on dk profil, rotation stop sometimes
    Can y send me in PM part of log where "stoping" and resuming routine?
    I have a suggestion that it may be in "time to check" (perhaps checking update for WoW.CA in combat can freezing main thread). I'm check time2check function.
    Last edited by Zazazu; 02-21-2017 at 04:16 PM.

prometheus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frost mages rot is kinda jacked.. Why is it saving ice lances? This should be cast on proc... Huge impact on DPS. Can we fix this? Additionally, I'm pretty certain it is attempting to do

"Cast Ebonbolt if it is off cooldown. It is ideal to cast Ebonbolt with Brain Freeze; you will need to immediately follow the Ebonbolt with Flurry and you will get both Brain Freeze procs as well as shattering the Ebonbolt cast. You want to always Shatter the Ebonbolt with this proc."

But it hardly ever actually does it correctly.
    Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual).

becytr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some questions/requests(if it the answer is no then it is a request):

1) Is it possible to turn off assist on the fly?(I want to position myself before attacking or I want to be able to use my shift+ shortcuts, this changes action bar when I press shift and Assister press number at the same time)
    2) Is it possible to turn off aoe rotation on the fly? (when I want to focus single target for some reason)
    3) Is it possible to turn off Interrupt? (I want to save it for a specific spell)
    4) Is it possible to save the selection under "Using" menu? (It resets everytime I start Assister)
    Last edited by becytr; 02-23-2017 at 03:53 AM.

becytr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've experienced a bug, the scenario is like this:
    As a protection paladin I engaged 3-4 mobs. Assister started attacking normally. I turned away my face from mobs to get my health low so I can check something. When I turned my face back to mobs Assister did nothing. Log is attached below.

Log[2017-02-23_10-36-53].txt

update1: It happened again. It seems that it doesn't have anything to do with turning away. It's random, I can't reproduce it. One thing I noticed during this time was the first little square over my hp in Assister was blinking yellow like it is pressing a button. The image inside the square is a big X so I don't what it means.
    Last edited by becytr; 02-23-2017 at 03:14 AM.

becytr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have documentation for your functions?
    I had a look at routine files, they are mostly understandable. I believe we can create our own routines easily with documentation and share them here.

Thanks G/R
    5/143
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by becytr View Post
    I've experienced a bug, the scenario is like this:
    Paladin is not actual version. By log -- routine stuck. I think better full rewrite routine for paladins.

Originally Posted by becytr View Post
    Do you have documentation for your functions?
    I had a look at routine files, they are mostly understandable. I believe we can create our own routines easily with documentation and share them here.
    Paladin routine is oldest format routine. Oldest format terrible i know. and i remove old format from almost all actual class-routine. See routine for SP/FuryWar (or any else actual class).

Thanks G/R
    5/143
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Why is it saving ice lances? This should be cast on proc...
    If i uderstud -- IceLance cast in some sitauations:
    1. "Before Flurry" (Waiting buff: BrainFreeze + FingersOfFrost)
    2. "After Flurry" (Cast after cast spell Flurry)
    3. "Capped" (Cast if: Talent BoneChilling not get + 2xFingersOfFrost + ChainReaction)
    4. "ChainReaction" (Cast if: Talent BoneChilling not get + FingersOfFrost + 2xChainReaction)
    5. "Move" (Cast when move)

I got this rotation from icy-veins/wowhead. If its wrong i can fix rotation whith y prio. Pls write all condition when need cast IceLance and i add this in routine.

Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Cast ebonbolt if it is off cooldown.
    Sooooooo.... For Ebonbolt some criterias... with talent BoneChilling and w/o BoneChilling. Its 2 different situation.

I never good playing mage (and someelse classes) and i dont know full specific or tricks for using some spells. If y see error in routine -- just write me about conditions cast this spells and i fix this. Format like :
    PHP Code:
    IceLance 1xFingersOfFrost 1xChainReaction NOT Talent:BoneChilling 
    (if y write BuffID its be cool too)
    Last edited by Zazazu; 02-23-2017 at 04:30 AM.