Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ [Speedhack] : All Regions / Undetected & Unpatchable! ★

Originally Posted by Devm
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    ☛ World of Warcraft ░▒▓██ Speedhack ☚

⓵ Introduction
    · I want to start off, by telling a story.
    Ever since Cataclysm, I was busy trying to find glitches in the game. Making hacks, you name it. People that know me close, know I've exploited the game in nearly any way you can come up with. Sometimes it got me banned, sometimes it didn't.
    Tools like EWT. came up, I saw alot of people using it. Especially because I played twinks. The one hack I NEVER saw.. was a Speedhack.
    I sat behind my desk, trying to think of a way to make a speedhack. I tried alot of things and eventually, I found what I was looking for.
    I exploited the hack and it worked like a charm. The fun thing about the speedhack I made, is that it can be used on ANY region and in ANY patch.
    It simply, can't be patched.
    Why you ask? The way I set up the speedhack, has nothing to do with codes or anything. I'm using a public program all of you have probably heard about. But then again, I'm not using the program with it's original functions. I found glitch between the program and the client itself, in a way they can connect and a speedhack is possible.
    You exploit the game's own mechanics in a way to make it happen, you can say this is an exploit and not a hack. But you're still using a 3rd party software.

Obviously I've made a video proving it's ultimate legitimacy.
    In the video you'll see 2 clips. In the first clip a friend of mine is recording me using the hack. You'll see how it looks like for the rest of the people around you, when you use the hack. The second clip is a POV of what you'll be seeing on your screen when using the hack.
    Sorry for Bandicam by the way lol. I had issues with other software.

Moderator note: Please read the entirety of this thread before making any decisions about this post.
    Last edited by Jadd; 10-20-2016 at 08:59 PM.

★ [Speedhack] : All Regions / Undetected & Unpatchable! ★
    Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much per gram?

On a serious note: Scammer
    Check my blog: https://zzuks.blogspot.com

Devm's Avatar Banned Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is it a scam?
    I can show u in-game, give me your battletag.

TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would take about 5 mins before you got banned though so basically just paying you $15 to get banned

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, been using since MOP. Haven't been banned once. The thing about this hack is, it's not Client nor Server side in a way. You're not INJECTING anything.
    If you have the slightest doubt, I'll do it before you In-game. If I'm not banned in a week, you'll have your answer.

Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Devm View Post
    Nope, been using since MOP. Haven't been banned once. The thing about this hack is, it's not Client nor Server side in a way. You're not INJECTING anything.
    If you have the slightest doubt, I'll do it before you In-game. If I'm not banned in a week, you'll have your answer.
    A while back I quit the game, I didn't find it fun anymore. I got contacted by a friend asking me to give him the hack. He told me that there aren't many Speedhacks around. I did some research and it checked out. I decided to release it on Ownedcore for a fair price

So you quit a while back but you have been using it since MOP?
    which is it

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quit about 4 months ago, I used it since MOP till then. Then I came back to sell it, and I just used it today.
    I understand it can be confusing for you, but try to do your best understanding.

Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why say its undetected and unpatchable but state its working on the current patch?
    if its unpatchable then why would it matter?

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a better overview of the thread.
    I put the patch there to let them know I tested the hack in WoW's latest version, to prevent as much doubt and hesitation as possible.
    Tommy, if you're not interested... please let it go. I have no intention in a childish ''Forum Beef''.

Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iam sorry if you consider me asking a few questions "beef" but you joined today you have zero rep and you are trying to sell a fishy speedhack which you say you wont be banned for when all it would take would be a few player reports

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry if I responded a bit harsh. I've been part of a twinking community for a long time. They had their own website ''Twinkinfo.com'' which is now ''Xpoff.com''.
    That site used to be full of arguements, It just kinda got stuck with me.
    I understand you have doubts, a speedhack isn't an everyday thing in WoW. But ye, I'm willing to do ABSOLUTELY everything you want me to do to show you it's legit.
    I have no intentions of scamming, If you want me to show it in-game, I will. If you want more video proof, I will. If you want to wait for a certain amount of time to see if I get banned, I'll gladly use it in bgs all day to test that theory.
    Thing about this is, Blizzard has a ''Hacks Department'' as it were. When a player get's reported, that department takes a look at the users account.
    It happened to me before, I got an email this and that, but I didn't get banned. Because i'm not injecting anything.
    Blizzard needs more than a report to ban a player and since this is such an uncommon hack, their investigation mostly ends.

unless you absolutely using it every second your in the game, bragging about it letting everyone know and constantly annoying people with it which makes dozens of people tryhard to get you banned, you won't have a single problem.
    Last edited by Devm; 10-19-2016 at 09:16 AM.

derpydust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So please explain to me how you can have like a "recording" that lasts around 15 second but your ingame time moves like 2 minutes

Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You speed up the game itself, when you speed up the game itself.. every single feature in it speeds up.
    That's why the hack is still experimental. I didn't use an In-game stopwatch, because in 15 seconds, the In-game clock would indeed show 2 minutes.
    But with the hack, you run faster because it's 1 of the features in the game that get affected by this hack.
    But not everything gets speeded up, for example.. when you try to cast, it won't work.

As you can clearly see in the first clip, everything from his end was at normal speed. Only I was the 1 moving way faster than usual.
    That's why I made him record me in the first place.

These ''I discovered an implausibility on your hack.'' comments are getting old.
    As I said, if you're having trust issues on the credibility of this thread or hack... simply add me In-game and I'll be happy to demonstrate anything you want.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This section is for posting bots and programs. not for you to advertise this.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Ashoran's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why would anyone wanna buy this... even if he was legit, I doubt anyone would buy this lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast