349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Turn your botting into RL CASH

This is original created by K3zzer on MMOGLIDER forums. but i feel like many of u can use this, it was original made for glider, but can be used for everything else.

in addition to this guide i recommend renting out accounts, to either
    VOVGAME - vovGame.com
    or woworder.com - Power Leveling ,Power Level ,Power Levels,WOW Power Leveling,Warcraft Gold,World Of Warcraft Power Leveling,WOW Warcraft Gold ,powerleveling
    let me know if u find anywhere else, but always remember no pain no gain.

Welcome to my 2007 edition of How to turn glider into profit. Alot has changed since 2006, and selling methods has changed alot - new security features implemented, and overall Blizzard's policys on virtual item selling is getting stronger. Even with Blizzard's tightened policies, you can turn Gliding into RL $$ using some precautions, and finding the correct market to do so.

Welcome to How to turn Glider into pure profit 2007.

This first post is a look into what Blizzard is doing to combat sales of virtual items. Also, I attempt to explore what scammers are up too, and what's changed in the Black Market. You can skip this if you're not much into theorys and speculation.

So, let's see whats changed since 2006. Blizzard has implemented mail delay and stated that they are coming down on Gold sellers harder than ever. So, we can safely assume that Blizzard is taking a strong approach on Gold Selling. They have also added a 1hour delay on the auction house. The delay in the auction house in my opinion is created by a automated 'flagging' system which flags an account once so many of XXX items have been sold within 24/48hours. The ban for such occurances is 'Exploitation of Economy'.

Since Blizzard considers any virtual item sales against their EULA, we need to take different and more secure precautions than last year. We can assume Blizzard is coming down harder on virtual item sales, and we need to work around that. I have been selling gold since January nonstop and never received one ban or suspension - which COULD mean the following:

- Blizzard don't have the manpower to 'manually' check sellers and rely completely on automated 'flagging' systems.

- Blizzards mail & auction house delay was implemented to reduce the manpower needed to control virtual item sales. If this is true, we need to work out a difinitive safe line between 'non-flagged' and 'flagged'.

- Blizzard bases gold sales upon Player Reports. Although this option seems highly doubtable - we need to consider this option too.

- I was lucky. Yes, it can be true, perhaps I've been lucky over the past 9-10months.

So, as you can see, the things we know are based purely upon theory and speculation, and the art of assuming. However, this does not mean you will be caught within your first sale of virtual items - it merely means they are trying to implement new features to combat sales of such a nature.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 'Black Market' is still as it was one year ago, tempermental.

Their is still alot of scammers out there to get you, but their is also a collection of legit players looking to pickup a bargain - or start again on WoW. The selling of virtual items to players is associated with a risk which you, yourself will need to decide whether the risk is large enough to do so. Let's take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of player sales:

Advantages:

- More profit. This is true, you will always receive more profit from selling virtual items to Players rather than companies. This includes both accounts & gold.

- Faster Transactions? This can perhaps be the case. Some companies require a verification period of 2-3days, whereas sales to Private individual buyers is usually faster. You can usually exchange the goods and receive payment within an hour.

- You're in control. They're your virtual goods, and you have the right to choose whatever terms you decide too. Unlike companies who have their own terms; when selling your own virtual items, you can make the terms on your ground. If buyers do not like the terms, they can turn around and walk away.

Disadvantages:

- Possible chargeback of money. Precautions can be taken, but ultimately you can never prevent a chargeback in PayPal. The only way to avoid such occurances would be to accept different payment methods. If you choose to blacklist PayPal however, you've lost 50% of your market.

- Possible account bans. Blizzard have a working I.P flagging system in place to prevent account sharing and sales of accounts. If you sell an account, and it's get banned because of trading - the buyer will almost certainly chargeback the funds, BECAUSE HE CAN. The same applies with gold - if the gold gets removed from the mailbox, he will reverse the funds and you have lost out again. Companies usually practice safe policies to prevent such occurances as the above happening - which can ultimately lead to the safety of your account being intact.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, not much has changed over the Gliding calender year, and things seem to be normal and the same in one respect. Does this means we can still sell virtual items safely though?

The answer to that would be.. I do not know. I have been safe within my dealings, and have stayed safe through my own precautions which will be explained within this years edition.

You can find below the start of the actual safety while selling guide - this post was merely used to evaluate and create theorys and fact based opinions on Blizzard, and what they're doing.

Turn your botting into RL CASH
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Turn your botting into RL CASH

Let's begin the safety while selling posts - there will be a long read ahead - not for the light hearted .

Alot of questions I seem to be asked is - what is more profitable K3zzeR, selling accounts or selling gold. I have thoroughly evaluated both options and come to one conclusion of earning the best possible cash available from virtual goods. The clear winner is GOLD.

Gold sales explored:

Yes, that's right! Gold right now is in huge demand, with 1K gold selling for up to $50 to companies (even more to players). The art of farming 1,000Gold with Glider can be done within 48hours. So let's assume you manage to farm 1,000gold in a 3day period and sell the 1,000 gold for $30. Below is the maths.

1,000Gold (3dayp) x 7 (3week period) = 7000Gold farmed.
    7000Gold (3weekp) x $30 (priceassumed) = $210

As you can see, the market for selling gold is huge right now, and there is major profit to be made selling gold. The above calculations were only based on 1,000gold taking 3days, and selling at $30. The highest I have ever done is 1,000gold in 1day and sold $37 - so using those calculations you could make alot more. So, let's move onto Character sales.

Account sales explored:

Accounts are still in demand indeed, but not for as much as they were one year ago. World of Warcraft is receving such a minimal amount of 'NEW' players - their is just no new players purchasing accounts anymore. The majority of account purchases come from existing players who are bored and tired of their current class, and want a change.

Selling accounts however can still be profitable. A level 60 can sell to a company for up to $70, and a level 70 can sell to a company for around $130. Below is the maths:

Level 1-60 = 2weeks
    Selling to company = $70
    Minus WoW CDKey = $20

TOTAL PROFIT: $50

Level 1-70 = 1month
    Selling to company = $130
    Minus WoW CDKey + TBC Key = $50

TOTAL PROFIT: $80

As you can see, their is alot LESS profit in selling accounts than selling gold. You could achieve $50 profit by selling gold in 4days - which is a huge difference if you look it over the long term instead of the short term. Selling level 70's is even less profit, since you need to buy an extra CDKey and take the character through 60-70 which comes with a high risk factor. Account selling can still be profitable though, it's personal preference whether you want to level accounts and receive less $$, or sell gold with a higher risk and receive more $$.

Risks for both selling options explored:

Selling gold risks:

Through my own research, I have found gold selling to be the most risky sale of virtual goods even though it comes with a higher profit. This is because:

- Mailbox flagging. One hour delay on the mailbox means Blizzard can monitor gold being sent through the mailbox, and try and identify reasons why.

- Buyer being banned. If the buyer is banned for whatever reason, Blizzard may initate an investigation into why the player had the gold he did, and the sale of gold will be linked to your account.

- Player report. It happens, if a player notices you by the mailbox for periods over time over such an amount of weeks - they may become suspicious and report you for the heck of it.

- Company/Player doesn't pay you. If you are scammed and you have already sent the gold, their is NOTHING you can do to retrieve the gold. If a company or player does a chargeback in PayPal for the gold, you will not win, and you have lost the gold that you farmed. Although account sales is similiar in this respect, you can call Blizzard and try and reclaim the account.

Selling account risks:

Selling accounts as it is, is rather secure and risk-free proposing you use the precautions I state later on. Over my period of selling virtual items, account sales has been always the safest, but the less profitable. Find below the risks:

- Account flagging. If Blizzard ban you for account selling, they may link the account to your other accounts and ban appropriately. If they suspect you have been gliding - well you won't survive - that's for sure!

- Being scammed by PayPal. This happens for accounts too, but there is alot less risk because you can attempt to reclaim the account providing you have the information available. Companies usually won't scam for accounts since they make alot more $$ revenue back. Players usually won't scam either, because they want to keep the account to play on and use. If they create a chargeback, and you reclaim the account, they have lost control of the account.

- Player Reports. Once again, it happens - it really does. One wrong language used in your whispers to your friends once the account has been sold, can initate a player report. You need to use prevention tips to prevent this from happening because a banned account is chargedback $$.

As you can see, the risks are alot less for account selling, but the profit margin isn't something to cheer about either. As a virtual items seller, you have two choices in what you want to do. Do you:

- Sell gold for more profit and a faster income, but have more risk associated with you.

OR

- Sell accounts for less profit and a lower income, but have alot less risk associated with you.

This is something you as an individual need to decide - I really cannot help you choose what is 'best' to do - I can only explain the profits of doing both, and the risks.

I will tell you however, I have been selling gold and have been fine for 8months - perhaps it's luck, or perhaps it's using the right precautions - we will never truthfully know.

RISKS AND EXPLORATION FINISHED. CONTINUE ONTO NEXT PAGE TO VIEW HOW & WHERE TO SELL YOUR GOODS, AND WHAT PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Let's begin with what precautions to take when selling virtual items.

The most important thing when selling virtual goods, is that Blizzard do not detect either you or the buyer - you need to remain anonymous and do sales smart. There is precautions available for you as a seller to use, but they will never make you 100% safe from the banhammer.

Precautions:

If you are selling gold it is imperative you use precautions. Selling gold can bring in huge profit if you use the correct methods available to you - this will in the long term mean an account survives for longer - which will save you the hassle associated with gliding 1-70 again and also the risk of leveling quickly.

When you are selling gold, you should highly consider the following precautions.

The same applies for account sales. It is crucial that you follow precautions to ensure that you know what you are doing, and what the 'scammer' can and can't do regarding your account information.

Precautions when SELLING GOLD:

- When sending mail, NEVER send even amount of golds. If your order is for 400Gold, send 412Gold, 36Silver and 83Copper (you get the point). It is speculation as to whether Blizzard's mailbox flagging system flags even numbers such as exactly 400Gold - but we can prevent this by not being greedy and adding a few extra gold. Adding 1copper just won't cut it, you need to be wise and forthcoming about the situation - give an extra couple of gold.

- When sending mail, always include a note of why you are sending the mail. I usually include a message saying something like, 'Thanks for the loan, here's the gold back, thanks!'. One minute of writing a half-decent message can save you from being banned. Once again, if Blizzard investigate you, they will look into what happened previously and before - if they see a message with the mail, they may actually believe you and drop the investigation.

- When trading gold, ALWAYS talk to the buyer ingame before trading. Arrange a conversation on MSN which will happen ingame. For example, you could talk ingame about the buyer giving you a loan, and now you are repaying him for that loan. If Blizzard catch the sale, they will look at the surrounding events, such as chat received and sent - one discussion about a stupid loan could save you the banhammer.

- Never sell enormous amounts of gold. This is self-explanatory - do not sell 10,000 gold in one go. The mailbox flagging system will have a threshold in which an account becomes automatically flagged. I presume anything about 2,500 gold would set off an automatic flag. If you want to do a huge gold sale to one person or company, make it in seperate hours of the day. Wait at least 3hours before sending the gold batches. Selling gold in batches also allows you to see whether the buyer intends on paying for the goods.

- Do not use level 1 characters. Never, EVER, use a level 1 character to offload gold between accounts, or to sell to customers. A level 1 with 5,000 gold is suspicious, and automatically gives Blizzard a reason to investigate. Sell directly from your main character to the customer. If you transfer gold between your own accounts or characters, this just increases the risk of being caught and detected. Although selling gold directly from your main glider can be risky, consider this:- Your main gliding account will be banned ANYWAY if you're associated and linked to an account which was selling gold. You will be associated because you sent the inital mails of gold. Use your main character to sell gold, stay safe kids.

- NEVER, EVER, manipulate the Auction House. This is self-explanatory. I am seeing hundreds of 'Exploitation of Economy' bans every month, and it's for one reason - abusing the Auction House. If you want advice on how not to exploit the economy, it's simple - don't overfarm one item. Change your gliding spots regularly - farm primal shadows today, primal waters tomorrow, primal fires the next day & repeat. You need to create a dynamic attitude in your Auction Housing so that you are not investigated. Listing 200 Primal Shadows on the Auction House over a 24hour period will just get you banned - it really is that simple.

- Know your Seller. This one is important - you need to know who your buyer exactly is. Ask him for his characters name up to three times just to be safe you are delivering it to the correct character. Also, you SHOULD only deal with buyers who are TrustWho Verified (explained later). To be on the safe side, if you are selling a large amount of gold to a player - ring him up and confirm he's who he says he is. One phonecall to the USA could shit the scammer up, and make him drop the scam attempt. Never accept mobile phones as an acceptable communication method - use only phone numbers.

- Take proof of delivery. If you're selling gold to companies, this will be in their terms & conditions regardless. If you're selling to a customer, it's vital you have screenshot evidence to proove you sent the gold to who you did. If you want to get this punk known as a scammer, you need to have sufficient evidence. Also, TrustWho won't touch you if you don't have evidence of you being scammed.

- Proof of delivery continued. You need to take screenshots before you sent the gold, and after you sent the gold. You need to show the players name you're sending too, the amount, and the gold before the sale. You then need to take a screenshot after the sale, showing 'Mail Sent' and the Gold deducted from your inventory. You could also screenshot the IM/Email conversation where he stated the name to send the gold too. This will be sufficient enough evidence to bust a scammer and get his contact details.

- Use only TrustWho private individuals. Read the next post for TrustWho.

Precautions when SELLING ACCOUNTS:

- Deal with companies. I only deal with companies because they are usually trustworthy in sending payments for your account. Companies have policies which they must follow in order to be successful. I only sell accounts to companies because the process is much safer - you will not be scammed if you use the right companies and follow the correct precautions.

- Do not allow the buyer to have a 'test-drive' of the account unless he is TrustWho verified (explained below). A buyer may want to 'test-drive' your account to get it banned, to offload gold or to do anything unethical. Scammers have strange ways of thinking, and usually they will do anything to try and mess up a persons sale. Be safe and only allow TrustWho verified buyers to try out your account before purchase.

- NEVER, give the vital account information to a buyer over IM/Email. PayPal's polciies state that if you can provide sufficient tracking information, the buyer will not win the chargeback. What this means is, after you have received the $$, give the buyer the Username & Password - nothing else. You then need to request his house address and send the vital information (SQ/A, Email address etc) to his house address through an option which allows mail tracking. If you can proove to PayPal you have sent the goods (In this case your account) - you will win the chargeback. If a buyer efuses to give you his house address, and doesn't want to do this verification step - tell him to go f*** himself, block him and refund his $$. I say refund, because you scamming is as bad as them doing it.

- Know your Seller. This one is important - you need to know who your buyer exactly is. Ask him for his phone number, just to be safe you are dealing with the buyer who he says he is. Perhaps even phone him for verification of the sale. To be on the safe side, if you are selling a half-decent account to a player - ring him up and confirm he's who he says he is. One phonecall to the USA could shit the scammer up, and make him drop the scam attempt. Never accept mobile phones as an acceptable communication method - use only phone numbers.

- Proof of Delivery. Screenshot the whole IM/Email conversation, and screenshot you giving him the Username/Password (Assuming you follow my above precaution of not giving vital information online). The tracking information of the account details sent will be enough to proove you delivered the item to the address you should have. These two combined will prevent ANY PayPal chargebacks - meaning your secure and risk-free. This does not apply to PayPal's which are 'hacked'. PayPal will always chargeback the funds if funds are sent unauthorised.

- Use only TrustWho private individuals. Read the next post for TrustWho.

PRECAUTIONS FINISHED. CONTINUE ONTO NEXT PAGE TO VIEW WHERE TO SELL YOUR GOODS.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So, you've now read which virtual item sales is most profitable, and the precautions to take while doing so.

As you can see, the most profitable way to earn $$ currently is by gliding a toon to 70 and selling gold. Although I have not included any precautions on how to reach 70 in both gold selling & account selling - it comes with common sense. Everybody now should be capable of being able to level to 70 safely and efficiently.

Use the precautions I state, level a toon to 70, glide gold and sell it. It really is that easy to make profit these days. 2007 Is turning out be a great year for money-making & profit.

It's time for you to know where to sell your items, and which companies or individuals are safe to deal with. The below companies are ones which I've personally used, and I will take full responsibility for the company advertised. You will not be scammed by any of the below companies, most of them are TrustWho verified and have a good reputation within the inner community of virtual game selling/buying.

TRUSTWHO:

- Use only TrustWho private individuals. TrustWho is a service that confirms sellers and buyers location of residence by a series of checks and verification steps. The typical TrustWho verification service includes:- Photo of self, mail address confirmed, phone number verified. Dealng with a TrustWho verified member usually means that they have no intentions to scam - because if they did, you have access to his private contact details by supplying the screenshots (explained above). If you wish to look into TrustWho, take a look at there website at Trust Who(SM): Viewing the portal page. If you want to make yourself TrustWho verified, visit Game Codes, Game Time, Registration keys, World of Warcraft, EVE, DDO, Ultima Online and more....... and purchase the verification process. If you're TrustWho verified, you will receive more sales - FACT.

Where to sell your gold:

http://www.mmoexchange.com

My number one preferance. You deliver the gold directly to the customer who purchased it. The payment is usually within 20minutes. You do however, have to follow their terms and conditions when selling gold. You will need to thoroughly read their 'gold selling' procedure to make yourself familiar with it.

WOW World of Warcraft Gold Item Guide Powerleveling : Welcome to OffGamers : OffGamers

I have dealt with offgamers a few times, and never experianced any problems.

MMOTRUST....

Great company, great customer support, great payment & services. I have dealt with these a couple of times and never had a problem. It seems their gold buying department is down at the moment, they however did release a statement saying they would be buying gold again shortly.

WOW Gold, Buy WOW Gold & World of Warcraft Gold

Never sold gold to MMOInn, but I have bought gold from them before. I have never experianced any problems purchasing gold from them, and I have heard good feedback and testimonials of their Selling gold service. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS MERCHANT IF YOU DEAL WITH THEM - BECAUSE I HAVE NOT USED THEM.

Where to sell your accounts:

Buy WoW, WoWEURO, EQ, EQ2, FFXI, LOTRO, VSOH, Accounts For Sale

My number one preferance. I have sold countless amount of accounts to the Accounts Network and never received one single problem. I have heard rumours of chargebacks, but they were rumours and not one single piece of evidence to proove so. There prices are pretty low for buying accounts, but they are the safest account buyers, I guarentee you.

WoW Accounts for Sale, Buy WoW Account Character, World of Warcraft

Only heard good about BuyMMOAccounts. Forsaken-Farmers strongly backs this company up because of their legitness. Although I have never used them, I am confident that you will be safe in your transactions.

MMOTRUST....

Great company, great customer support, great payment & services. I have dealt with these a couple of times and never had a problem. It seems their account buying department is down at the moment, they however did release a statement saying they would be buying accounts again shortly.

Additional way to powerlevel accounts & receive $$ instantly

Their is a company known as Eliteaccounts who give you a trial, and ask you to bot an account 1-70. For this process, you are paid roughly $200-$250. You are responsible for purchasing the WoW CDKey and TBC Key - but you will be reimbursed for these keys once you have completed the levels to 70. Eliteaccounts then sells the account through Forsaken-Farmers and your order is complete. Once you hit level 70, you will be paid within 2-3days.

You must first undergo an inital trial of trust, and to see whether you can actually glide. You have a 40-50day limit to complete the 1-70order, and it is imperative you co-operate with Ryan on every part of the order you are doing. Find below how to enquire, ask questions or start the above process.

Email Ryan on:
    [email protected]

He will then promptly explain the process and what you need to do, what class, what race and what faction. You will be required to signup to forums, and you will be assigned a trial account. As stated above, it is your responsibility to purchase the CDKey's but you will be paid back for them. I have used EliteAccounts and been paid promptly. I forgot to mention this in the previous posts.

Acespades's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is epic. Thus you get rep from me.

Current Record Holder: Most times banned on MMOwned

karlov's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This...Is...[EPIC]!!!

haxxie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woworder.com got my account banned ;(

tranta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i already do this..but most i sell gold ...but i hate when are no demends for my servers...:P nice post ..hapy farming ..

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah its an awesome way to make RL money...

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Top quality post KuRIoS (as always).
    Thanks for sharing.
    +rep.

envisionistz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh im to nervous to glide on my 70 but +rep for the guide.

Igsy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would love a gilder for mac, but I has no programming skills...
    *dreams of the day I can live off WoW*

+reppies
    "A little pink goes a long way."

Photoshop Roxx. :lmao:

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    349/296
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After this post i started botting again, just testing out some stuff with openbot.
    made a group that successfully bots the human start area and takes all quests except one of the "mine" ones. Next area to be auto is goldshire

cripling's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KuRIoS always bringing the sex as usual!
    Do not put boobs in your avatar. More rep will be removed.

spreech's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VERY nice guide +rep, nice work man

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast