Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree soapbox is literally selling a ban me service, but all bots are detectiable. Look at honorbuddy its been getting raped. yeah they patch/update it then it gets hit again. Nothing is safe anymore. Deal with it.

Soapbox Banwave?
    Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tc4 You can't really think Soapbox is selling a service to get people ban. Yea blizzard updates and things go bad but no one is forcing you to bot and every one knows its a risk when/if you do.So befor you get on that high horse and start pointing fingers think about the big picture.

t4c's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot isn't safe and he knows it. He's even admitted the bot isn't safe. It's a ban me service. IF you can't deal wit that, thats your problem man. Blizzard can target anyone and anything. I'm not even shitting on Soap, I really like his rotation bot.

hamp69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using for almost 2 weeks no ban idgaf if i do only pussys are scared of ban

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hamp69 View Post
    Been using for almost 2 weeks no ban idgaf if i do only pussys are scared of ban
    Wow, almost 2 weeks without a ban!

NyaMiyako's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by scrappyballz View Post
    tc4 You can't really think Soapbox is selling a service to get people ban. Yea blizzard updates and things go bad but no one is forcing you to bot and every one knows its a risk when/if you do.So befor you get on that high horse and start pointing fingers think about the big picture.

soapbox is definitly selling a ban me service.

I dont mind being banned for botting, but here's what happenned with sbr :

End of pqr, sbr appear, and they sell it as a rotation bot, supposed to aim for small community, high price, in order to stay "under the radar".
    Like a few month after, there's ton of advertisement for it etc... that, to me is the first mistake.

Afterward, when it was supposed to be a high end raiding rotation bot, we get to be constantly denied to add function for high end raider ( like external UI to not spam the wow interface during a raid, or quickly adding fix on the rotation itself, to be fair i spent a whole tier in a top 50EU guild under performing )
    And on top of that, they added ton of shit stuff, which were in my opinion security breach, like mascott stuff, and a lot of useless stuff.

After the first legion banwave, they changed NOTHING, they were unable to find what caused the detection. Yet they were still advertissing and selling their bot.
    Their attitude is terrible toward their customers, we bot at our own risk, but the least they could do is stop deleting, all the warning post on their forum telling "new" customers that this bot is detected, and stop acting as if nothing was wrong about their bot.

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do a search for the word "Safe" on their forums ther are 45 pages of results of warnings about the detections since August. If they are deleting posts then they are doing a crappy job of it.

The program has recently been updated prior to patch 7.1.5 stripping it of features related to the SBR Unlocker that is packaged with the product as the developer believes the unlocker and functions associated with it to be the means by which the rotations were detected. Launching the program with the SBR unlocker sets off warnings to the user about the risk in doing so. What those warnings are I do not know as I stopped using the program when it became evident that Blizzard was targeting rotation "bots" that have minimal effect on the game and is treating them the same as bots that play the entire game for you and have a great deal of effect on the game.

The program has been restructured to work with other unlockers not associated with Soap. Only time will tell if Soap is right. It will likely be February or even March before anything can be said with a measure of certainty about what level of risk using the current program entails.

As far as rotations, many many have been suboptimal to downright terrible since the Legion Launch. You definitely were not getting the service promised with your purchase and are justified in your complaints. At some point after all the bans and coupled with the holidays they abandoned the efforts to update the rotations for the current patch instead opting to focus on updating for 7.1.5. Several of the class/spec combinations have since been updated. As to the number and effectiveness of the update someone else will have to speak to that.

s1gnal's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was one of those that got hit by the first SBR banwave. I got permanently banned account. I posted about it in the SBR forums, but they denied it could be their great rotation bot. They blamed me for using something else like Honorbuddy or Firehack. Its sick how ignorant those guys where... I tried... i honesty did... sorry

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678