0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xio8up View Post
    The staff here tries to protect this program so you keep buying it like suckers.
    I would like to know how you came to that conclusion. Soap has an announcement post on his forums indicating that blizz can detect whatever bot they want at any time and that it will take quite a while to develop a new bot that is in any way safe from blizzard detection. He is adamant that if Blizzard chooses you as a target there is little you can do to avoid eventual detection.

Soapbox Banwave?
    knoxz's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would bet my life that firehack is detected aswell. Just not as popular. they just wait for more people to maybe switch and then... BOOM!

temp123's Avatar Member
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rotation botting is so done for me, instead of being sucker to "Bot is safe, but don't use it if you afraid getting banned" (and actually getting hit by every single hb and soap banwave) I'm going invest in good ****ing razer naga, and be calm as ****ing monk when I play my games.

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why buy a naga for their lame software when you can buy a macro app for a lot less that is a lot more powerful? Or use Autohotkey for free.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, i remember this post back when pqr got hit.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

madoushi21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL this shitty bot,inb4 my post gets deleted again. Posted a month back or so about it gonna be detected again

Garalon's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox is shit don't trust any 3rd party program anymore.

Pwnyhofpl0x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stop talking shit 24/7 Soapbox/HB is a very very good program but yes its detected at this time aka Soap, HB has found the detection and bypassed this

thenthelies's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and another one lmao

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got hit with a ban too. But you do the crime, now we do the time. We all know what we signed up for. Stop ****ing crying about the inevitable. Soap said it himself, they can and will hit us at any time. Stop making it out to be some conspiracy against you.

Saying "THE BOT IS SHIT" because you got caught cheating is like saying your equipment to rob a bank was shit because you got caught stealing. The rotation works perfectly fine. Honorbuddy works perfectly fine. They do exactly what they're supposed to do.

We're all on this website for ONE thing: To exploit the shit out of a game we love playing. So dont ****ing cry about it when we get caught.

Love you guys!
    Last edited by xcureanddisease; 12-13-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot isn't shit because it got a banwave, with any program a banwave is inevitable... it's shit because he keeps it live without adjusting anything with his unlocker

either take it down or change the write methods, because even blizzard is probably laughing 'what the ****?' as they check for hits with warden... I've been using programs for wow since cpyher's WotLK unlocker, and no program has even been hit 3 times in a 30 day period like sbr

soap was a meme during PQR days, and he's still a meme

he's going to try to profit off private servers now lmao, kid is a joke and needs to get a day job

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone using the program is well aware of the risk. He keeps it up cause those using the program want it kept up. They are willing to take the risk as they would rather use it and get banned then not use it and stay safe.

He is adding private server support as it has been long requested. He is giving his users exactly what they want.

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol is this soapbox's alt? you gotta be shitting me, get that soapy dick out of your mouth m8

he's keeping it up because he's making money off it, he has a 25% sale running or something, no? he's trying to squeeze the last few dimes he can out of his failed project because he knows down well he doesn't have the technical experience or knowledge to fight blizzard's warden

i have no idea what ppl on his forums are asking for since i seldom visit but i find it hard to believe there's a group of individuals going "oh man I would love to keep throwing away accounts, plz keep auth servers online so i can waste money' ... not even HB does this when they're detected because they're smart and honest devs

he's charging for pirvate server support, and he's going to profit off private servers, this is scum on so many levels

get real, and go to bed soap you're drunk

Thanks G/R
    3/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ALSO jsut viisted his site, this is posted in his FAQ section (designed to create a sale)

Does Soapbox Rotations have warden security?

We take your account security very seriously so we are constantly making sure we are up to date with the latest detection methods. If any changes or scans are detected from Warden, Soapbox Rotations will instantly close your World of Warcraft game and disable itself until our staff considers it safe again. This is not 100% guaranteed to keep your account safe, but it’s about the best option you’ll have after already using Soapbox Rotations in the first place.
    if this doesn't spell what soapbox is about, I don't know what will... the sad part is the low vocal majority who are probably getting ****ed by this trashcan, so sad

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps you should actually visit his forums before you spew nonsense. The sale was requested:

Just wondering if there is any Christmas Holiday Coupons available or will there be any?
    Yes, folks are using the program despite how risky it is:

Then again this is all speculation, I still use soap daily, don't really care at this point, if I get banned I get banned, so be it.
    Yep, I use bot every day. And, I know that I will get banned soon again. It's all up to Blizz I guess
    I use it everyday on all my accounts. F' it. If I get suspended, well that's just a good reason to drop WoW and lead a productive life instead.

That is all from one thread a month or so ago. And there are many many more to be found.

Honorbuddy enabled players to use the software while the looked for a fix. And you show how little you actually know on the subject as it was HB that got hit with multiple bans in a 30 day period not SBR. SBR has seen three banwaves in the past three months, each slighlty more than a month apart. Even when there was uncertainty due to the low number of users banned he at no time claimed his bot was "safe" when the decision was made after the Oct bans to develop a new bot rather than try to keep patching the current bot only to be detected again in a few months.

Private servers themselves are morally ambiguous at best so I see no problem with him offering the support for those servers as he has been requested to do so.

Bottom line is Soap went 2 years without a single ban. Only recently has his software has come under fire and its to the point that he feels that starting from the ground up is his best option at security. There is nothing underhanded whatsoever about what he is doing. If folks want to continue to pay for the service even though the risk is high then that is on them. Soap has made no effort to hide in all of this end of story.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast