0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    SBR has never claimed his bot was 100% safe. For the first two years of the program, 0 bans. Four months ago or so, around 5% of the users got banned. SBR updated the bot and patched what he thought was the vulnerability. ,A month ago, same thing about 5%. At that time he made major changes to the bot, again thinking it fixed the problem. This time, around 10 percent (20 if want to estimate that only half report bans) were affected. Until now there was never an indication that his program was specfically targeted. Heck, even now there is uncertainty. He will now be rewriting the entire program. All the while this is the standard disclaimer he, or multiple of us forum junkies, give: There is always an element of risk with botting, always has been. Do not bot if you cannot handle the risk.
    Bullshit soapbox got more banwaves than honorbuddy

Soapbox Banwave?
    rail3r85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was hit also in Soapbox Banwave, hes coding now new bot that works Externally.

StinkyTwitch's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    19/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ferox444 View Post
    Now that you mention that, Soap did leave Auth servers up for a good while, and mentioned an exact number of subs banned (Where he said 400). Which leads me to the conclusion that he may have given out how to detect the current build....I'd assume he left the auth servers open as a time window for the feeding where the warden scan took place...I'm only assuming this, but there are other reports mentioning they hadn't been on for days and still got banned (Accounts tipped off to Blizz)....Now this is just a theory, but Soap is well respected in the community. But this is just a hypothetical. He's had times where he'd closed the servers as soon as they could and I noticed this banwave as an exception....
    Tin foil hat time.
    "Shootings easy, Aimings hard!" Stinky

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jsw2810 View Post
    I got the same question. I'm really tired of being banned.
    Try an auto clicker like Chimpeon - Chimpeon - Plays Your Game. They are undoubtedly safer than bots!!

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rail3r85 View Post
    I was hit also in Soapbox Banwave, hes coding now new bot that works Externally.
    That is what he told us last banwave and ended up not doing that and got a lot more people banned... also lucky for him he got a 6 months now to get it done

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
    Try an auto clicker like Chimpeon - Chimpeon - Plays Your Game. They are undoubtedly safer than bots!!
    I checked into it but it's a pain to setup and get right

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HB had so many waves compared to Soap.Problem with Buddy is that they not have good Rotation stuff. TuanHA is the only one who make awesome one, but only 2-3 of them are "good". As a Mage for example I need stuck to Soap what ever come.

Problem I see is that people are cheesy about loose char, but if you are a active Player you get back to 870+ in no Time thanks to Mythic +

Currently there is no Safe Rotation bot out, that performs "awesome". A normal one is out there, but no high DPS ones, to Rank.
    Last edited by Ehnoah; 10-08-2016 at 02:20 AM.

ToxicPhenom's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    8/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    That is what he told us last banwave and ended up not doing that and got a lot more people banned... also lucky for him he got a 6 months now to get it done
    He's doing. But shit doesnt get coded within a couple days...

Owneth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ToxicPhenom View Post
    He's doing. But shit doesnt get coded within a couple days...
    IF you have multiple programmers... It can be done in a few days with some dedication and teamwork. Simply splitting up the writing in sections/modules and it's simple.

Xewl's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/19
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Owneth View Post
    IF you have multiple programmers... It can be done in a few days with some dedication and teamwork. Simply splitting up the writing in sections/modules and it's simple.
    If by multiple you mean 4-6, depending on aptitudes, then sure, a few days. With 2-3 you can expect a couple weeks or more to get something stable.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 11452939 View Post
    Hello,

Account: WOW # 1

Action taken: Suspended until 2018/04/05

Violation: the use of "bots" or third-party programs that automate processes in the game

Blizzard Entertainment suspend this license World of Warcraft after the detection of the use of "bots" or other rogue programs.

These programs (often called "bot", "hack", "cheat") automate some aspects of the gameplay or provide unintended benefits and opportunities to the player. This scam negatively affects the game experience of other players and greatly harms the balance of the game world.

Registered user is responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We suspend and close the accounts in order to protect the other players and our service in accordance with the User Agreement: http://blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html

We are very serious about such decisions. Our team has adopted these measures after careful consideration of the evidence. Support will not undo these measures and not be able to reconsider the decision. You will find more information on the support site: Blizzard Support

Blocking this license World of Warcraft will be charged 2018/04/05.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Regards,

Support service

I use only the bot
    Your maths fails that's an 18-month suspension, not 2 years.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    I checked into it but it's a pain to setup and get right
    A pain to setup? Its easy to setup although to configure a good rotation will take a little time. I'd rather spend time configuring Chimpeon than getting my account banned from using a bot!! No brainer dude.

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
    A pain to setup? Its easy to setup although to configure a good rotation will take a little time. I'd rather spend time configuring Chimpeon than getting my account banned from using a bot!! No brainer dude.
    You most certainly can be banned for using Chimpeon. You can argue the chances are extremely small and thats fine. But any program used to automate your rotation can get you hit with the ban hammer.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    You most certainly can be banned for using Chimpeon. You can argue the chances are extremely small and thats fine. But any program used to automate your rotation can get you hit with the ban hammer.
    Pretty funny how smaller bots will try to play off of another. You indeed can be banned for using Chimpeon. You have absolutely nothing protecting that process. The only thing 'protecting' that bot is its irrelevance >.>. With how much you are posting in threads like this playing on your bots security (it may be out of process but you're doing a terrible job if you think that your executables process can not be found while it is running, took me less than 10 mins.) Its still against TOS, regardless of the measures you went through to make it out of process, you simply made an out of process bot that is exponentially easier to catch than an injected one. TL;DR: the only thing protecting you is its performance, or lack-thereof.

With that being said, we have opened up support to the FireHack unlocker, as well as adding a few others over the next few days, this will provide some benefits while we wrap up development on the new bot. Send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in beta testing.

Owneth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Pretty funny how smaller bots will try to play off of another. You indeed can be banned for using Chimpeon. You have absolutely nothing protecting that process. The only thing 'protecting' that bot is its irrelevance >.>. With how much you are posting in threads like this playing on your bots security (it may be out of process but you're doing a terrible job if you think that your executables process can not be found while it is running, took me less than 10 mins.) Its still against TOS, regardless of the measures you went through to make it out of process, you simply made an out of process bot that is exponentially easier to catch than an injected one. TL;DR: the only thing protecting you is its performance, or lack-thereof.

With that being said, we have opened up support to the FireHack unlocker, as well as adding a few others over the next few days, this will provide some benefits while we wrap up development on the new bot. Send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in beta testing.
    I use a legal addon called Gnome Sequencer. With an optimized rotation macro.

I get higher dps as a tank than Soapbox previously ever gave me. Nor other bots I used to use.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast