Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 113
  1. #16
    Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins User Owneth's Avatar
    Reputation
    49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    362
    Thanks G/R
    6/20
    CoreCoins
    339
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)


    This is sad.


    Edit, for those looking for LEGAL alternatives... Gnome Sequencer + gkey keyboard or mouse works better imho and is 100% legit.

  2. #17
    Member warble00's Avatar
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    CoreCoins
    16
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    SBR has never claimed his bot was 100% safe.
    They would delete posts on their forum asking about the safety of the bot. Out of all the bots I've used SBR tried the hardest to give the impression that their bot was safe.

  3. #18
    Contributor CoreCoins User Vinshom's Avatar
    Reputation
    86
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    424
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    CoreCoins
    452
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    proof and point, bot seller claims 100% safe ^ hahaha
    Hey Sniffing, I am a bot seller sir I wish I was I would quit my day job

  4. #19
    Sergeant Major CoreCoins User Saltychip's Avatar
    Reputation
    11
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    153
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    1110
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    rip many accounts

  5. #20
    SoothingKiss ★★★★★ Learn to forgive ★★★★★ ★★★★ Learn to let go ★★★★

    CoreCoins User Authenticator enabled WhisperCrystal's Avatar
    Reputation
    647
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    413
    Thanks G/R
    703/384
    CoreCoins
    1111
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    6 months ban here too. While unfortunate, I still consider myself lucky when I read people getting one or up to two year suspensions.
    ★★ It is not selfish to do what is best for you ★★

    ★★ Free Full Elite Zygor Guides ★★ Click here to add me to Skype ★★

  6. #21
    Member Leynd's Avatar
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    CoreCoins
    34
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by warble00 View Post
    They would delete posts on their forum asking about the safety of the bot. Out of all the bots I've used SBR tried the hardest to give the impression that their bot was safe.
    They would delete posts where folks argued over theories of the how and why Blizz bans. I didnt really care for that either but it matters little. Are you honestly going to give the impression that you never once heard anyone on those forums say nothing is 100% safe and to bot at your own risk? They made that clear even when noone had been banned when I first started using the program. The FAQ answers that question as well.

    Up until very recently, SBR was the safest rotation bot available that performed at a high level. That is what they were telling you, not that the program was foolproof.

    Not a single person using any third party software that automates in any form can tell you what Blizz will do or when they will decide to go after a program. And that is why no botmaker can ever guarantee 100% safety.

  7. #22
    Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins User Owneth's Avatar
    Reputation
    49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    362
    Thanks G/R
    6/20
    CoreCoins
    339
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    They would delete posts where folks argued over theories of the how and why Blizz bans. I didnt really care for that either but it matters little. Are you honestly going to give the impression that you never once heard anyone on those forums say nothing is 100% safe and to bot at your own risk? They made that clear even when noone had been banned when I first started using the program. The FAQ answers that question as well.

    Up until very recently, SBR was the safest rotation bot available that performed at a high level. That is what they were telling you, not that the program was foolproof.

    Not a single person using any third party software that automates in any form can tell you what Blizz will do or when they will decide to go after a program. And that is why no botmaker can ever guarantee 100% safety.
    wow thanks captain obvious!!!

    The botmakers sell information the blizzard to get more money. It's a game and you're the pawns.

    Don't use 3rd party programs. Expect a ban.

  8. #23
    Member Leynd's Avatar
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    CoreCoins
    34
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owneth View Post
    wow thanks captain obvious!!!

    The botmakers sell information the blizzard to get more money. It's a game and you're the pawns.

    Don't use 3rd party programs. Expect a ban.
    You are posting on a Hacking/Exploit/Bot Site numbnuts. Anyone doing anything advised on this site might be told to Expect a ban(I know there are some legitimate guides, but that's not what this site is all about)

    And I'm sure the bot makers sell information on their bot to Blizz as that is the best way for them to increase the money in their pockets -

  9. #24
    Knight sharkyx1x's Avatar
    Reputation
    32
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    225
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    CoreCoins
    141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Im glad i left soap after the last banwave a month or so ago.

  10. #25
    Member Ferox444's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Owneth View Post
    wow thanks captain obvious!!!

    The botmakers sell information the blizzard to get more money. It's a game and you're the pawns.

    Don't use 3rd party programs. Expect a ban.
    Now that you mention that, Soap did leave Auth servers up for a good while, and mentioned an exact number of subs banned (Where he said 400). Which leads me to the conclusion that he may have given out how to detect the current build....I'd assume he left the auth servers open as a time window for the feeding where the warden scan took place...I'm only assuming this, but there are other reports mentioning they hadn't been on for days and still got banned (Accounts tipped off to Blizz)....Now this is just a theory, but Soap is well respected in the community. But this is just a hypothetical. He's had times where he'd closed the servers as soon as they could and I noticed this banwave as an exception....

  11. #26
    Knight-Lieutenant CoreCoins User Owneth's Avatar
    Reputation
    49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    362
    Thanks G/R
    6/20
    CoreCoins
    339
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Sell out. Plain and simple.

    You are the pawns. Avoid them and laugh when they aren't making money off you.

    The government in the United States does this with the marketing system. Markets rely on government and government relies on marketing.

    5+ years here...

    2-3 of that there wasn't hardly any detections. Now its every two-three weeks? Things that make you go hmmm.

  12. #27
    Member Leynd's Avatar
    Reputation
    4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    32
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    CoreCoins
    34
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferox444 View Post
    Now that you mention that, Soap did leave Auth servers up for a good while, and mentioned an exact number of subs banned (Where he said 400). Which leads me to the conclusion that he may have given out how to detect the current build....I'd assume he left the auth servers open as a time window for the feeding where the warden scan took place...I'm only assuming this, but there are other reports mentioning they hadn't been on for days and still got banned (Accounts tipped off to Blizz)....Now this is just a theory, but Soap is well respected in the community. But this is just a hypothetical. He's had times where he'd closed the servers as soon as they could and I noticed this banwave as an exception....
    No, he did not mention the exact number that were banned. He mentioned there were a number of reports and then doubled that number to come at an estimate of accounts banned. As soon as the reports came in the launcher was updated with a message indicating there were multiple bannings. The last time he closed the launcher he was begged by several users to let them bot even though it was more risky.

    As far as users that hadnt been on for days that got banned there were users who reportedly bot every day and have not been banned and then there are users that used the bot two weeks ago and just got banned. There are users with multiple accounts that all used the bot and had some accounts hit while others were left alone. If there was something nefarious going on things would have happened much differently. You guys are crazy.

  13. #28
    Contributor jimmys96's Avatar
    Reputation
    319
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    943
    Thanks G/R
    90/67
    CoreCoins
    67
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Tinfoil hats equipped ^^
    "There is no such thing as "addiction", there's just some things in life that are worth repeating. -NJ"

  14. #29
    Private CoreCoins User Kyo89's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    2000
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    6 months banned too with soap....funny that on account with HB farming 24/7 not banned lol. i think blizz, atm targeting ppl that use raiding tool...it's second ban wave of SBR in 2 weeks.

  15. #30
    Member Ferox444's Avatar
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    No, he did not mention the exact number that were banned. He mentioned there were a number of reports and then doubled that number to come at an estimate of accounts banned. As soon as the reports came in the launcher was updated with a message indicating there were multiple bannings. The last time he closed the launcher he was begged by several users to let them bot even though it was more risky.

    As far as users that hadnt been on for days that got banned there were users who reportedly bot every day and have not been banned and then there are users that used the bot two weeks ago and just got banned. There are users with multiple accounts that all used the bot and had some accounts hit while others were left alone. If there was something nefarious going on things would have happened much differently. You guys are crazy.
    I shouldn't have even posted...I don't mean to fearmonger etc. and I never had a tinfoil hat until my ban. it's just this situation left me so paranoid as well. Of all the drama associated with Soapbox and the constant need to check the banned section of the forum before thinking of using it has really gotten to me. Mind you I'll be very honest here,I haven't used the product since the July banwave and it further proves my ignorance to this...I mean it's been so hard to get back to wanting to use it since then. It was a glorious product in WoD and there's been so much disillusion in the proper forums etc.....Thank you for clarifying and christ, I really had no business posting that...****s with you when you lose your main you had since 08'...My info wasn't even right either.

 

 
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Possible Banwave.
    By kookoo in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 12:24 AM
  2. Banwave???
    By Boomkin101 in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 02:18 PM
  3. Banwave 10/05-07 (Maybe)
    By kookoo in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 11:15 AM
  4. Innerspace hit by Banwave
    By mahany25 in forum World of Warcraft General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 01:20 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search