New BOT auto-rotation and stopcast focus PVP PVE mode undetectable for years menu

User Tag List

Zarkis3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New BOT auto-rotation and stopcast focus PVP PVE mode undetectable for years

Hi guys

i can help you for configure with teamviewer / Skype a program for use perfect auto-rotation of all class DPS and stopcast on focus target,

PVP and PVE.

It is a personal bot for person, i have been using it for some years and never was banned because the program auto press a key of your keyboard as if you press manually

if you are interesed on my help contact with me for mail [email protected] for more details. only serious person please.

Go Gladiator soon¡¡

Note: sorry for my bad english lenguage

New BOT auto-rotation and stopcast focus PVP PVE mode undetectable for years
    Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems legit. Why would you come here to suddenly share it, and why do people have to personally contact you? Why do you need TeamViewer? Do you think people are not capable of of following written instructions? Did you know that TeamViewer enables you to disable the connected users mouse cursor for them, and give you free play on their PC? OK, there is a way to counter that, but not everybody will know how to.

This is screaming out a scam and compromised accounts / infected computers.

Do not do this.

He is asking for TeamViewer on a forum where he has never posted before, really I wouldn't bet a cent on it.

3. Thanks wealdhere, RedRussian, kubu69 (3 members gave Thanks to Annaisha for this useful post)
    Zarkis3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg.

Men i never use ownedcore because dont need.

Need teamviewer or Skype for you can see my method. ....and you learn too. IT is private bot for Person Rotation.

Please dont Talk of my Person if you dont know me.

Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, really do not even fall for it. He is asking for remote access to YOUR computer, and if you're experienced with TeamViewer he can lock you out from your own computer and liteally do anything he likes. TeamViewer is completely unnecessary. I really don't trust at all, neither should you try. I don't want to advertise, but if you want a rotationbot use something like SoapBox.

To the OP, if you're legit, share more information, and rule TeamViewer out, you cannot just ask access to someone's PC, that's like asking as a new person to the community to make their computer an open book and vulnerable to your hands. Just no.

6. Thanks CONQUESTCAPPED, husobaba1903 (2 members gave Thanks to Annaisha for this useful post)
    Zarkis3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not necessary Teamviewer, can also explain how to automate the rotation for skype or other chat....,
    I've been using this method for a long time and have never been banned and I have now decided to go public because honorbuddy is very vulnerable.
    Dont invent things please.

rokka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then show us some rotations in a private YT video

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This section is only for releases. If you aren't going to publicly release it, please don't post about it. I'm closing this thread. If you want to release it publicly with a file upload, PM me and I'll open the thread again.

10. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)