is there a bot that auto follows a selected player in dungeon and follow + do rotatio menu

User Tag List

jeremyphay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there a bot that auto follows a selected player in dungeon and follow + do rotatio

is there a bot that auto follows a selected player in dungeon and follow + do rotation?
    rebot does that last time but now it doesnt work anymore....

is there a bot that auto follows a selected player in dungeon and follow + do rotatio
    madsjuul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honorbuddy has partybot which assist the player of your choice, auto go combat/Rotationbot

King Protos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by madsjuul View Post
    honorbuddy has partybot which assist the player of your choice, auto go combat/Rotationbot
    While this is true, take it with a grain of salt. Honorbuddy is extremely pone to bans. Even just using a rotation bot got one of my accounts temp banned.

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by King Protos View Post
    While this is true, take it with a grain of salt. Honorbuddy is extremely pone to bans. Even just using a rotation bot got one of my accounts temp banned.
    Each botting software could lead your account banned.

Stating that certain one is "extremely pone to bans" dodge the global picture, which state that its the most used botting software, thats why it is more likely to receive ban on it.

There is phrase here for this: If you are afraid of bears, do not enter the wood.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly that is exactly why i dislike using honor buddy..... any other suggestions? what about wrobot? or thenoobbot?

HighlineTV's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never use honor buddy. I used this bot more then three years and scripted some profiles and other stuff but now the bot is unsave over 9000. My last bot account was banned after 9 days of "Legit" boting like a little bit fishing here and a little bit grinding here. The account was closed at level 98 by doing quests. So do self play if you want a unbanned account or use wild catch for fishing. This is my tip.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could probably use an auto clicker/key sender like Chimpeon. I've used it a lot for attack rotations (does more dps than I can manually) but haven't ever configured it to auto follow a specific character in a dungeon or raid. I guess it could be done by setting up an in-game follow macro then getting Chimpeon to press the button associated with the macro each time combat is dropped. Mind you, unless the player you're following "puts" you in a good position and you're facing the mobs/boss it would be temperamental to say the least. Also, I think you would need to be a ranged class as melee often needs to move around a lot which auto clickers aren't good at doing!

An auto clicker like Chimpeon is likely to be the safest solution because they don't piss about with the game like a true bot would. Saying that though, nothing is 100% ban proof.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
    You could probably use an auto clicker/key sender like Chimpeon. I've used it a lot for attack rotations (does more dps than I can manually) but haven't ever configured it to auto follow a specific character in a dungeon or raid. I guess it could be done by setting up an in-game follow macro then getting Chimpeon to press the button associated with the macro each time combat is dropped. Mind you, unless the player you're following "puts" you in a good position and you're facing the mobs/boss it would be temperamental to say the least. Also, I think you would need to be a ranged class as melee often needs to move around a lot which auto clickers aren't good at doing!

An auto clicker like Chimpeon is likely to be the safest solution because they don't piss about with the game like a true bot would. Saying that though, nothing is 100% ban proof.

well thats the problem... what rebot had was following the player and attacking the mobs

Sir Hootie's Avatar Member Overwatch PWNER
    Thanks G/R
    14/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JAMBAA! HARAMBEEE! Lol

Originally Posted by jeremyphay View Post
    is there a bot that auto follows a selected player in dungeon and follow + do rotation?
    rebot does that last time but now it doesnt work anymore....
    Jamba is/was known to do this, i use it with multiboxing but auto follow with macros due to my play style