4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple Grind Bot

Hello guys, i just create an simple wow grind bot for the current version of wow! with a friend, because we want to get out of this cage of honorbuddy, but we are having problems with regard to the creation of combat routine for our characters, we have now made ​​do with a simple if ( timer4 == 0 ) { GenerateKey ( ' 2 ' ) ; timer4 = 1000 ; Sleep ( 200 ) ; }

But we want to create something better , a real CR i mean , then for the rest we 've all, the ctm works well , I would like to delete the macro that takes me the target of the mob , and maybe do not have to be mapped kilometers waypoint but simply create a simple navigation system but then he is to go in the mob coordinates that must automatically, and cast some spell for kill them...

thanks in advance and if you want to help us , my skype : puremetal1988

Simple Grind Bot
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A* pathing is the way to go. If you don't want to autogenerate a mesh, you can have users generate their own meshes/possible walking paths similar to how openbot (I think was the name) did way back in the day.

As for the combat routine... you might want to look into making it a behavior tree. Go look into TreeSharp (I think it was) by Apoc.

perons88's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can post some links of the projects you mentioned please?

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by perons88 View Post
    you can post some links of the projects you mentioned please?
    https://github.com/rvlieshout/TreeSharp For TreeSharp (probably).

Didn't find OpenBot's source code from a quick look. Basically the pathing consisted of a user walking around and after every X yards or when the user manually pressed a button, a node was created. Nodes were linked in a straight line to eachother, and were probably linked based on the last node created and probably distance to other nodes. You could also probably do some ray casting in-game to help figure out if other nearby nodes should be linked. Each node has an acceptable range around it, and there are black spots (or banned spots) that can be added to add unwalkable nodes or places that should be avoided. A one way node probably should also exist for dropping down cliffs.

Once you have nodes and their links created, you just have to use A* pathing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A*_search_algorithm) to find the fastest path from A to B.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 07-31-2016 at 08:49 AM.

WiNiFiX's Avatar Banned
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys, i just create an simple wow grind bot for the current version of wow! with a friend, because we want to get out of this cage of honorbuddy, but we are having problems with regard to the creation of combat routine for our characters, we have now made ​​do with a simple if ( timer4 == 0 ) { GenerateKey ( ' 2 ' ) ; timer4 = 1000 ; Sleep ( 200 ) ; }

But we want to create something better , a real CR i mean , then for the rest we 've all, the ctm works well , I would like to delete the macro that takes me the target of the mob , and maybe do not have to be mapped kilometers waypoint but simply create a simple navigation system but then he is to go in the mob coordinates that must automatically, and cast some spell for kill them...

thanks in advance and if you want to help us , my skype : puremetal1988
    Look at pixel magic it's linked in these forums and fully open source and supports pretty complex rotations without any memory reading or writing

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...based-bot.html (Pixel Based Bot)

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bot and based on memory write ... is the very basis of the bot of my friend and it is a year that is not banned and probably never will be banned .. if you want to do me a favor and write the functions to do what I asked in the first post

Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bot and based on memory write ... is the very basis of the bot of my friend and it is a year that is not banned and probably never will be banned .. if you want to do me a favor and write the functions to do what I asked in the first post
    Good luck getting someone to write the functions for you. I gave you all the information that you should need to significantly improve your bot. You can even just use HonorBuddy combat routines as a blueprint so that you can just use their combat routines with minor changes.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you want to earn money , making sure that this bot does not have this problem, this is the time