Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chimpeon - WOW Rotations, Fishing, Mob Farming + More!

Chimpeon
    Automates World of Warcraft and many other games

Chimpeon is a Windows key sender and auto clicker that can perform a wide range of actions in many games including World of Warcraft (public and private servers and Classic). Key and mouse buttons used in-game are triggered using either pixel detection or a time interval, allowing complete control over game automation. The software is simple to use (no scripting is required), it does NOT access or alter game files, memory or CPU processes, and it does not require third-party software/unlockers. However, to help avoid detection and a ban in WOW, you must use Chimpeon on a PC that is remote from WOW.

Chimpeon Main interface

Pixel Detection window

Download Chimpeon

A fully functional (yet time restricted) installation of Chimpeon can be downloaded from the developer's website...

Download Now

NOTE: Chimpeon does not contain a virus or malware... View the VirusTotal report. In fact, the setup is code signed, and the developer is reputable and very helpful.

What Chimpeon can do for you

• Automate combat rotations for raids, dungeons, battlegrounds, mob farming and levelling (Download Use Spell Profile)
    • Automate fishing (Download Fishing Profile)
    • Automatically interrupt enemy spellcast (Download Interrupt Spellcast Profile)
    • Automatically target an enemy (Download Target Enemy Profile)
    • Automatically react to game or DBM (or similar) event warnings
    • Automate pet battles
    • Accept raid, dungeon, battleground and arena queue notifications (so you never miss them again while taking a poop)
    • Craft items and perform repetitive tasks like Milling and Prospecting
    • Automate buying on the AH (with a suitable addon)
    • Stop AFK (Download Stop AFK Profile)
    • Automate chat (for advertising services, gold, gear and guilds) (Download Chat Profile)
    • Move a character (in a limited way)
    • Perform an entire combat rotation by spamming just a single key
    • Works for any version of WOW (including private servers and Classic) and does not require updating when WOW is updated
    • + much more!

World of Warcraft (WOW) Fishing Bot - YouTube

World of Warcraft (WOW) Mob Farming - YouTube

Documentation

Chimpeon is fully documented on its website...

Help & Support

The Chimpeon developers are very helpful and there are a number of resources to support you...

Requirements

• Windows 10 64bit | Windows 11 64bit
    • World of Warcraft (public and private servers and Classic) or almost any game

To help avoid detection and a ban in WOW, Chimpeon must be used remotely from WOW. A second PC will therefore be required (even a crappy one), together with streaming software such as SplashTop or Steam.

Using as a Rotation/Combat Helper

Although Chimpeon works well with the stock WOW interface and setup, if you want to perform a competitive class rotation it is advised you use Chimpeon alongside a rotation addon such as TellMeWhen, Ovale or WeakAuras 2, or any addon that displays the optimal spell icon you should press.

What a few users have said about Chimpeon

I made an entire feral druid rotation out of this pulling more damage than even honorbuddy scripts.
    Chimpeon is becoming the only safe king in the world of game botting.
    Amazing Program. I am using Hunter TellMeWhen Profile 7.1 Marksmanship.
    Im using Chimpeon on my 884 shaman with 7/7 Mythic.
    Its really really easy, and you should have no problem.
    Got a 879 Enhancement Shaman, and it took like 10 minutes to DL, set it up and im good to go.
    Using chimpeon right now to level my 3rd alt from 100 to 110. Takes about 2 hours per level but it's completly automatic. I'm loving this tool.

Other Supported Games

Chimpeon is also known to work with the following games (and many more):

Chimpeon - Plays Your Game
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 07-13-2022 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Added Windows 11 to Requirements

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
  2. Thanks erebos, warble00, Murgy, Vachiusa, sheltering, Picasopaya, blandkiller666 (7 members gave Thanks to ChimpeonFan for this useful post)
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 05-03-2017 at 09:19 AM.

4. Thanks Picasopaya (1 members gave Thanks to ChimpeonFan for this useful post)
    DangerousDave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I downloaded and tried it. I really don't understand how the repeat works but I still managed to get it to work quite well.

I have a marksman hunter and it made raiding allot easier, oh soooo much easier!

I came up with this, it's an export of my settings, i'm no pro. BTW.

QXR0YWNrATEwMDABMQExATABMAEwATEBMC4wMAEwATAuMDABMAEwATEwMAExAVN0YW1wZWRlATAB
    MAEwATIBMC4wMAEwATAuMDABMAEwATEwMAExAVJhcGlkIEZpcmUBMAEwATABMwEwLjAwATABMC4w
    MAEwATABMTAwATEBQ2hpbWFlcmEgU2hvdAEwATABMAE0ATAuMDABMAEwLjAwATABMAExMDABMQFL
    aWxsIFNob3QBMAEwATABNQEwLjAwATABMC4wMAEwATABMTAwMAExAUdsYWl2ZSBUb3NzAkFpbWVk
    IFNob3QBMTAwMAExATEBMAEwATABNgEwLjAwATABMC4wMAEwATABMjQwMAExATIuMTYgQ2FzdAJB
    dHRhY2sBMTAwMAExATEBMAEwATABMQEwLjAwATABMC4wMAEwATABMTAwATEBU3RhbXBlZGUBMAEw
    ATABMgEwLjAwATABMC4wMAEwATABMTAwATEBUmFwaWQgRmlyZQEwATABMAEzATAuMDABMAEwLjAw
    ATABMAExMDABMQFDaGltYWVyYSBTaG90ATABMAEwATQBMC4wMAEwATAuMDABMAEwATEwMAExAUtp
    bGwgU2hvdAEwATABMAE1ATAuMDABMAEwLjAwATABMAExMDAwATEBR2xhaXZlIFRvc3MCU3RlYWR5
    IFNob3QBMjAwMAExATEBMAEwATABNwEwLjAwATABMC4wMAEwATABMjAwMAExATEuNzMgQ2FzdAIz
    ATYzATIwNQEyMjIBNTkBMTQ2ATE1MgEyNTEBOQExMTEBNDQBMjE4ATE3ATE1NQExNTIBNTk=

Even though it seems to work quite well, with my hunter anyways, cast times will vary and I still don't understand the Repeat.

Cool though and I like it.

6. Thanks ChimpeonFan (1 members gave Thanks to DangerousDave for this useful post)
    Ichiboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any sort of pixel color checks on this?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey DangerousDave. Nice Marksman Hunter configuration string I tried it myself and it works well. You did a good job setting that up considering you claim to have struggled understanding the Repeat. The Help on the Chimpeon website describes how Repeat works and how it interacts with other settings. Scroll down to 3.5. Understanding How Chimpeon Works. The description there set me straight!!

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ichiboo View Post
    Is there any sort of pixel color checks on this?
    As far as I know, Chimpeon doesn't check any pixel colors. Its a key sender / auto clicker. Perhaps the developer will add that functionality if you request it. Mind you, what do you think that sort of functionality would be useful for?

EDIT: Since this post Chimpeon can check pixel colours. Refer to the main post on what it can do.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 08-21-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Ichiboo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
    As far as I know, Chimpeon doesn't check any pixel colors. Its a key sender / auto clicker. Perhaps the developer will add that functionality if you request it. Mind you, what do you think that sort of functionality would be useful for?
    Just asking as the interface looks cleaner than what I'm currently using. What I've used is Auto Keybot, which has pixel color checks allowing me to use smarter rotations by basically adding "if" statements by checking pixels for debuffs, buffs,in-combat, etc.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just asking as the interface looks cleaner than what I'm currently using. What I've used is Auto Keybot, which has pixel color checks allowing me to use smarter rotations by basically adding "if" statements by checking pixels for debuffs, buffs,in-combat, etc.
    Nice idea

EDIT: Chimpeon can now do this.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 08-21-2017 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon Configuration String for a Fury Warrior
    Attack Rotation, Loot (and Skinning)

EDIT: The configuration string is no longer valid.

To import into Chimpeon, perform the following actions:

1. Copy the configuration string
    2. Launch Chimpeon
    3. File > New
    4. Options > Import
    5. Click the Paste From Clipboard button
    6. Click the Import button
    7. Click the OK button

You will likely have to configure keys in Chimpeon to match in-game abilities or vice versa.

Enjoy killing and looting mobs
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 08-21-2017 at 07:10 PM. Reason: The configuration string is no longer valid.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pixel Color Checker Functionality

I put your suggestion to the developer and they mentioned it was something that was already in the pipeline Hopefully we'll see that functionality soon as I'm sure it would be a great solution for creating attack rotations in conjunction with an addon such as Spellflash.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon 1.5.1.1 update is now available. Read the release notes.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon has been updated to 1.6.1.1

Download Now

Read the release notes

DangerousDave's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,
    In case any body is interested.
    I changed my hunter setup, changed him to beast master and came up with a new configuration.
    It works better than the other.

MgJTdGFtcGVkZQEwATEBMTAwMAEkMDA1MTU2NTkBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATEyMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATcwMAExATEBMAEwATABMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABNTABMQFHQ0QgTi9B
    AkZvY3VzIEZpcmUBMAExATEwMDABJDAwMDBBOEU1ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEzNjIBMC4wMDAwMDAw
    MAE3MDABMQExATABMAEwATcBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATExMDABMQFHQ0QC
    Rm9jdXMgRmlyZSAoT24gNSBTdGFja3MpATEBMQExMDAwASQwMEIzRjFGQgEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDAB
    MzYyATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNzAwATABMQEwATABMAE3ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MAExMTAwATEBR0NEAkJlc3RpYWwgV3JhdGgBMQExATEwMDABJDAwODU3NjkxATABMC4wMDAwMDAw
    MAEyMDIBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE3MDEBMAExATABMAEwATMBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDAB
    MAEwATUwATEBTm8gR0NEAktpbGwgQ29tbWFuZAExATEBMTAwMAEkMDA0NzVEOEYBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATE2MgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATcwMAEwATEBMAEwATABMgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAw
    MAEwATABMTEwMAExAUdDRAJDb2JyYSBTaG90IChGb2N1cyBCYXIgTG93KQEwATEBMTAwMAEkMDAy
    RjVDQkEBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATEyNgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATU3ATEBMQEwATABMAE2ATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExODAwATEBMS43MyBjYXN0Ak1hYWx1cywgdGhlIEJsb29kIERy
    aW5rZXIBMQExATEwMDABJDAwMUE0RUQwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE0NDMBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAE3MDUB
    MAEwATABMAEwATkBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATUwATEBTm8gR0NEAktpbGwg
    U2hvdAExATEBMTAwMAEkMDAxRDE4QzQBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATIzNwEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATcwNwEw
    ATEBMAEwATABNAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTEwMAExAUdDRAJCYXJyYWdl
    ATEBMQExMDAwASQwMEIyNzcxNwEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNDAzATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNzAwATABMQEw
    ATABMAE4ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAEyNzAwATEBMi42MCBjYXN0AkFyY2Fu
    ZSBTaG90ATABMQExMDAwASQwMDUxMEEyNwEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMjgzATAuMDAwMDAwMDABNzAw
    ATEBMQEwATABMAE1ATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAExMTAwATEBR0NEAkNvYnJh
    IFNob3QsIEtlZXAgU3RlYWR5IEZvY3VzIFVwATABMAE4MDAwASQwMDAwNEYyOAEwATI3LjIxMDg4
    NDM1ATMyNAE5NS4xMDIwNDA4MgE3MjkBMQExATABMAEwATYBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwATE4MDABMQExLjczIGNhc3QBMAEwATABNgEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEw
    ATABMTgwMAExATEuNzMgY2FzdAI3NwEyMDUBNQEzMgEyMzEBMTc1ATI1ATM5ATEzNQExMAEyMjAB
    MjYBMTA0ATEzMQExNjABMTE4

My WOW window is 1280x800 and my graphics are low cuz my pc sucks.

If you try this setup you will almost certainly have to refresh the colors cuz of my pc and if yuour window is not 1280x800 then you will have to redo the coordinates too.

The interrupt setting realy helped my rotation.

17. Thanks ChimpeonFan (1 members gave Thanks to DangerousDave for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon has been updated to 1.6.2.1

Download Now

Read the release notes

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just added a WOW Beastmastery Hunter video to my YouTube channel showing how Chimpeon can be used to farm mobs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tg9HWm4hKw

Page 1 of 67 1234551 ... LastLast