26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Firegone View Post
    How does your fishing string works? All it does is pressing 1 over and over again (cast bobber)

EDIT: Chimpeon doesn't work properly for me even after playing with the settings. Recasts take along time whatever I try and only the first splash is being recognized, after that every other expires
    Hi, the string supplied on the first page of this post should work straight out of the box. Works in inland water, the sea and even the green stuff on Argus. You must be zoomed all the way in on your character (i.e. it looks like first person). You must also be aware of environment objects that might be the same or similar colour to the pixel in the bobber Chimpeon looks for (red).

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    Firegone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    Hi, the string supplied on the first page of this post should work straight out of the box. Works in inland water, the sea and even the green stuff on Argus. You must be zoomed all the way in on your character (i.e. it looks like first person). You must also be aware of environment objects that might be the same or similar colour to the pixel in the bobber Chimpeon looks for (red).
    I tried and did as you said because you have to zoom in with most pixel fish bots. No follower either. I changed the area scan box ("really small") but it still won't work :-( Man I hated the pixel based bots years back and it seems my luck with them didn't change in all the years...

EDIT: Imported again. All it does is casting the bobber over and over again
    Last edited by Firegone; 09-11-2017 at 08:32 AM.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried and did as you said because you have to zoom in with most pixel fish bots. No follower either. I changed the area scan box ("really small") but it still won't work :-( Man I hated the pixel based bots years back and it seems my luck with them didn't change in all the years...

EDIT: Imported again. All it does is casting the bobber over and over again
    Import this one and try. Still requires you to be zoomed in...

OAIwATABMjAwAQJDYXN0IEJvYmJlcgEwATQBMTAwMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMQExAQEzMS40ODgwOTUyNDsyMS4zMzMzMzMzMzs3MC4zNTcxNDI4Njs0
    MS42MTkwNDc2MjswOzEzMTc3MzA7MTA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswAXs5MzQ1Qzg1Qy1DQTg2LTQz
    OTAtQTgwRS02MjkzNDBDRUI0MzR9AQEwATABMAEwAXUBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAw
    MAEwATABMAEyMDAwATEBAkNsaWNrIEJvYmJlcgEwATQBMTAwMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMQExAQEzMS40ODgwOTUyNDsyMS4zMzMzMzMzMzs3MC4zNTcx
    NDI4Njs0MS42MTkwNDc2MjsxOzEzMTc3MzA7MTA7MTswOzA7MDswOzA7MTs2AXs5NzMxQTVGQi1B
    QkRDLTQ1OTMtOTE2MS04QkU0NjEyOTI4QTV9AQEwATABMAEwAVJpZ2h0IG1vdXNlIGJ1dHRvbgEx
    AS0wLjA4MTYzMjY1AS0xAS0wLjEzNjA1NDQyAS0xATABMAEzMDAwATEBAjE0OAExODcBMjA5ATcz
    ATgxATEyOAE1OQE3NAEyNDkBMTY3ATQxATc4ATEyNQE0MQE4ATE4OA==

Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Import this one and try. Still requires you to be zoomed in...

OAIwATABMjAwAQJDYXN0IEJvYmJlcgEwATQBMTAwMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATAB
    MC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMQExAQEzMS40ODgwOTUyNDsyMS4zMzMzMzMzMzs3MC4zNTcxNDI4Njs0
    MS42MTkwNDc2MjswOzEzMTc3MzA7MTA7MDswOzA7MDswOzA7MDswAXs5MzQ1Qzg1Qy1DQTg2LTQz
    OTAtQTgwRS02MjkzNDBDRUI0MzR9AQEwATABMAEwAXUBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAw
    MAEwATABMAEyMDAwATEBAkNsaWNrIEJvYmJlcgEwATQBMTAwMAEwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMQExAQEzMS40ODgwOTUyNDsyMS4zMzMzMzMzMzs3MC4zNTcx
    NDI4Njs0MS42MTkwNDc2MjsxOzEzMTc3MzA7MTA7MTswOzA7MDswOzA7MTs2AXs5NzMxQTVGQi1B
    QkRDLTQ1OTMtOTE2MS04QkU0NjEyOTI4QTV9AQEwATABMAEwAVJpZ2h0IG1vdXNlIGJ1dHRvbgEx
    AS0wLjA4MTYzMjY1AS0xAS0wLjEzNjA1NDQyAS0xATABMAEzMDAwATEBAjE0OAExODcBMjA5ATcz
    ATgxATEyOAE1OQE3NAEyNDkBMTY3ATQxATc4ATEyNQE0MQE4ATE4OA==
    Sorry, but I am not your average stupid. I can read and know how it works...

This strong also doesn't work. All it does is cast 1 1 1 (cast fishing). I am fully zoomed in, it works with UltimateFishBot (but I am not a fan of the usage of ingame-sounds).

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but I am not your average stupid. I can read and know how it works...

This strong also doesn't work. All it does is cast 1 1 1 (cast fishing). I am fully zoomed in, it works with UltimateFishBot (but I am not a fan of the usage of ingame-sounds).
    Well the string above works for me as does the other one published in the first post. I think you are going to have to tweak some of the settings to get it working for your environment. If it is repeatedly casting then Chimpeon is not detecting the the bobber within the scan area. May I suggest you select a new colour within the bobber (i.e. somewhere in the red feather is normally OK) and keep adjusting the Tollerance until the Hits p/s value is a positive number (between 5 and 10 should be ok) when the bobber is visible within the scan area. Once you have casting working OK, you can then start tweaking the Catch part if indeed that is required.

Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the string above works for me as does the other one published in the first post. I think you are going to have to tweak some of the settings to get it working for your environment. If it is repeatedly casting then Chimpeon is not detecting the the bobber within the scan area. May I suggest you select a new colour within the bobber (i.e. somewhere in the red feather is normally OK) and keep adjusting the Tollerance until the Hits p/s value is a positive number (between 5 and 10 should be ok) when the bobber is visible within the scan area. Once you have casting working OK, you can then start tweaking the Catch part if indeed that is required.
    Tried everything now, windowed, windowed fullscreen, fullscreen, picked the color 10 times at different points, tried tolerance values between 0 and 100%, it just doesn't work. The hits p/s value is always 0 and never changes. Is it supposed to change when the script is running or stopped on mouseover?

Too bad, guess I have to stick to the other one

EDIT: Played a bit with the scan area, had to change it 10 times using the hotkeys (always the same area^^) and now it started recognizing the color when casting the bobber... but no matter how much I change the tolerance, I don't get how it can find Red (even with tolerance it is looking for red) in a green pool of fel lava when no bobber is cast :-) That's why I only have a 30% hit as it seems and sometimes it refuses to cast the bobber because it thinks it found the color, so there is no need to cast it
    Last edited by Firegone; 09-14-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried everything now, windowed, windowed fullscreen, fullscreen, picked the color 10 times at different points, tried tolerance values between 0 and 100%, it just doesn't work. The hits p/s value is always 0 and never changes. Is it supposed to change when the script is running or stopped on mouseover?

Too bad, guess I have to stick to the other one

EDIT: Played a bit with the scan area, had to change it 10 times using the hotkeys (always the same area^^) and now it started recognizing the color when casting the bobber... but no matter how much I change the tolerance, I don't get how it can find Red (even with tolerance it is looking for red) in a green pool of fel lava when no bobber is cast :-) That's why I only have a 30% hit as it seems and sometimes it refuses to cast the bobber because it thinks it found the color, so there is no need to cast it
    Chimpeon can detect when the bobber is not in the scan area because a NOT is applied to the settings! i.e. If color NOT in scan area then cast. Can you PM me a screentshot when you are zoomed in, with the float visible and Chimpeon area frame shown please. I can't understand why it doesn't work for you.

panzerwhore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I left my character killing mobs for 24 hours without issue so I can safely say Chimpeon is WOW 7.3 ready!! Also skinned stacks of Fiendish Leather
    How do you even get this thing to skin? I can't get any of these dumb macros to work for skinning

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by panzerwhore View Post
    How do you even get this thing to skin? I can't get any of these dumb macros to work for skinning
    There are two options for skinning. The first being the easiest to configure and use...

1. Use Mother's Skinning Knife. Mother's Skinning Knife - Item - World of Warcraft
    Bind this knife to a key then setup a Group in Chimpeon that has a Time Interval Action On setting of say 10000ms (10 seconds) or whatever you like. Now set the associated Action Key/Button setting to the key the knife is bound to. Start Chimpeon. Chimpeon will now use Mother's Skinning Knife every 10 seconds and as such skin any skinable mob within 40 yards. There is a place in Argus where you can position your character between 3 NPCs each of which kill a bat-like creature that is skinable. Just stand there with Chimpeon started and skin these bats without even having to tag them!

2. If you don't have Mother's Skinning Knife then things are a little more complicated. For starters skinable mobs will need to die close to you. You will need to setup a Group with a Time Interval of say 10000ms and have an associated Action that moves the mouse cursor to where the dead mobs normally die (i.e. next to your character) then press the right mouse button to skin them.

For both these options you might also need to implement a Chimpeon Group that loots the mob prior to skinning. This is made very easy if you have access to Loot-a-rang Loot-A-Rang - Item - World of Warcraft. If you do, do something similar to option 1 above. If not, do something similar to option 2 above.

Setting up Chimpeon for skinning and looting is dead easy. If you're struggling with that then maybe Chimpeon isn't the tool for you.
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 09-25-2017 at 06:58 AM.

HBRefugee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon Auth is down & can't access website.

hackzilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! This program is excelent, doin some tries atm will probably buy soon.
    Anyway i have setup the rotation and its working perfectly, but for some reason even when im out of combat, with no target selected, and no icon showing up, the program still tries to press keys... Is this normal?
    Thanks

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HBRefugee View Post
    Chimpeon Auth is down & can't access website.
    Website and licence activation is working for me!

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackzilla View Post
    Hey! This program is excelent, doin some tries atm will probably buy soon.
    Anyway i have setup the rotation and its working perfectly, but for some reason even when im out of combat, with no target selected, and no icon showing up, the program still tries to press keys... Is this normal?
    Thanks
    Hi can you PM me your configuration string please? Also, are you using an addon like TellMeWhen for your rotation?

hackzilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi can you PM me your configuration string please? Also, are you using an addon like TellMeWhen for your rotation?
    Hey! My bad i was using the same trigger pixel for 3 habilities and they were behaving odly.. i changed it to diferent colors and it's all good now.
    Using it with aethysrotation and working good!

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackzilla View Post
    Hey! My bad i was using the same trigger pixel for 3 habilities and they were behaving odly.. i changed it to diferent colors and it's all good now.
    Using it with aethysrotation and working good!
    Good to hear you got it sorted

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142 ... LastLast