Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon users, can you post the things you commonly use Chimpeon for in WOW please? It would be good to add them to the main post.

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    Highthelios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all - I have heard a lot about this programme and am tempted to give it a whirl for levelling some of my alts as I am hopeless at learning 101 rotations with 12 different characters xD I wondered if there is a trial at all to try before I buy?

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Yes there is. Just download from the developer's website. Until it is licensed it will automate WOW for about 5 minutes then stop for 30 seconds before you can automate for another 5 minutes, etc.

ymijares1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program works for farm herbs?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ymijares1 View Post
    This program works for farm herbs?
    Chimpeon is not designed to move your character about so unless you are farming the same herb in the same place then no, it's not suitable for farming herbs.

Highthelios's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon looks relatively easy to setup; tbh I am having more trouble trying to figure TMW to show me the 'optimal' spell/attack to use as there doesn't seem to be any guides online for that setup

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Highthelios View Post
    Chimpeon looks relatively easy to setup; tbh I am having more trouble trying to figure TMW to show me the 'optimal' spell/attack to use as there doesn't seem to be any guides online for that setup
    Go here for some great TMW rotations for all classes... TMW 7.2 - Home

Claxton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So lets say i want an auto clicker that out tags everyone else. For example: im standing on a spawnpoint, and i want the clicker to instantly attack and tag the mob at spawn. Is this the right program? =)

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. Perfect program. Just setup a macro in-game to target the required mob. Use Chimpeon to "press" the key associated with that macro if the mob is not already tagged, then perform attack spells to kill the mob.

musixx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up, pulling 95% Logs with this.. the easy and safe way to make rotations.
    To not be in fear to get a ban like other paid options which requirse a unlocker is a dream.

Sure it is not as "automatic" like normal rotations bots (auto kick for spells etc), but with a bit of practice it's nearly there.
    DPS wise with the right rotation addon/wa/tmw it's on the same niveau like paid options.

To be fair it requires a bit of reading to get into it for a optimal usage, thats the point where chimpeon could make new and better example configs available
    For normal users which do not progress raid, u get in like 10 Minute a rotation that does pretty much simc dps.
    Last edited by musixx; 05-19-2017 at 09:36 PM.

11. Thanks ChimpeonFan (1 members gave Thanks to musixx for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by musixx View Post
    Just a heads up, pulling 95% Logs with this.. the easy and safe way to make rotations.
    To not be in fear to get a ban like other paid options which requirse a unlocker is a dream.

Sure it is not as "automatic" like normal rotations bots (auto kick for spells etc), but with a bit of practice it's nearly there.
    DPS wise with the right rotation addon/wa/tmw it's on the same niveau like paid options.

To be fair it requires a bit of reading to get into it for a optimal usage, thats the point where chimpeon could make new and better example configs available
    For normal users which do not progress raid, u get in like 10 Minute a rotation that does pretty much simc dps.
    Glad you like it too You can setup Chimpeon to auto kick/interupt an enemy spell cast. Just create a Group that looks for a Trigger Pixel about 50% along the enemy cast bar then configure an Action to press your kick/interupt spell.

PaYnE18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought this, hopefully it's worth it and "safe"

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PaYnE18 View Post
    Just bought this, hopefully it's worth it and "safe"
    Nothing is safe.

If Blizzard decides to go after this program then its only a matter of time before they figure out a way. They have shown a willingness to go after "small fish" in the past and may do so again in the future.

Recent posts in this thread seem to indicate that you do not have to worry about being banned for using this program. That is simply not true. You can argue that there is much less worry than the programs that interact with the code and you are likely correct. But using any software to automate anything whatsoever in World of Warcraft carries risk.

TLDR: No third party automation is without risk. Its up to the individual to decide what level of risk they are comfortable with.

PaYnE18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    Nothing is safe.

If Blizzard decides to go after this program then its only a matter of time before they figure out a way. They have shown a willingness to go after "small fish" in the past and may do so again in the future.

Recent posts in this thread seem to indicate that you do not have to worry about being banned for using this program. That is simply not true. You can argue that there is much less worry than the programs that interact with the code and you are likely correct. But using any software to automate anything whatsoever in World of Warcraft carries risk.

TLDR: No third party automation is without risk. Its up to the individual to decide what level of risk they are comfortable with.
    I know that's why I put quotation marks.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PaYnE18 View Post
    I know that's why I put quotation marks.
    Unlike many other bots, Chimpeon works with many games. This likely means Bliz can't force the developer to stop producing the software or promoting it because it can be used with other software for legitimate purposes. Of course they could come after the user but unless you're blatant about how you use Chimpeon, its unlikely you'll receive a ban. I've been using it daily in many games for over a year. No ban. Like users have said tho, when using software like Chimpeon, you take the risk of receiving a ban. Have fun.

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839 ... LastLast